Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?

Go down 
+2
Did You Miss Her?
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? Empty
PostSubject: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 11:33 am

"I'm excited about the 70s," James McAvoy told Empire Magazine in a recent interview (which took place before he headed to Montreal to shoot the "inbetweequel") when asked what he's most looking forward to about working on the Bryan Singer helmed follow-up to X-Men: First Class. "I'm excited about my costumes, which are [frick]ing awesome. He's on his way to becoming Patrick Stewart, but he's not quite there yet. The '70s costumes are hilarious , they're quite psychedelic, which is great." Their chat then turned to the plot of the movie and the magazine seemed to indicate that Wolverine will travel back either with or instead of Ellen Page's Kitty Pryde. "Hugh's got a big part," the Scottish actor teased. "You throw Hugh Jackman in there and he comes with so much rage. I'm really looking forward to working with him. He'd better [frick]ing bring it. I'm excited to work with McKellen to." Talking of McKellen, for anyone worried that the relationship between Magneto and Professor Xavier will be put on the back burner in the movie, McAvoy said they needn't worry. "It's working off what we set up in the first 'new' one. The relationship between Charles and Erik is being explored in the future and in the past."

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=80410#2EFLFw0oXzhoVUGg.99
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 1:41 pm

I fucking hope this doesn't turn into another movie ALL about Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 5:11 pm

The 49th State! wrote:

But....Wolverine's too awesome to not be the focal point......
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 5:18 pm

Wolverine's fans thinks he's hot shit in a champagne glass but he's really just cold diarrhea in a dixie cup! The guy fucking sucks!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 6:00 pm

The 49th State! wrote:

I agree but sadly I feel it will be..

Poor Shadow Cat [Ellen Page] is being robbed of her spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 6:06 pm

On the topic of how Wolverine intervenes in anything Marvel related. He's in the new Deadpool game, and Deadpool isn't too happy about it.

Check out the presser, pretty hilarious:

http://community.herohq.com/community/herohq/deadpool/blog/2013/05/29/admantieniumuminom
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 6:08 pm

LOL Deadpool is great.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 6:08 pm

Deadpool character was funny in the marvel ultimate alliance series
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 6:13 pm

^ Yeah I loved that game.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 6:20 pm

Deadpool speaks nothing but the truth!
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 6:28 pm

I hope Gambit is in this Hes my favorite X-Men Member.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 7:17 pm

I really don't read the comics or know how significant of role Gambit has in DofP, but right now so much is rumor that it is difficult to say if he's in or not.

Also, Deadpool is amazing in the MvC3 series.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 7:31 pm

DofFP is mainly about Kitty Pride becoming a bad ass and saving the X-Men AND The World from sure destruction, it's about her awakening and yet they want to make it once again all about Wolverine, which means some of the things that should happen won't happen because they have to tailor the story around Wolverine's punk ass. It's bad enough that they have to try and fix so much of the shit that X-3 broke and screwed up and now this. I was excited for this movie but now it seems as if it's going to be another tribute to that boring ass douche.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 7:34 pm

I've been playing Marvel: Avengers Alliance, and Kitty Pryde is amazing in the game. That said, her Shadowcat costume is ridiculous looking.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 11:26 pm

Off topic but has Gambit ever had a big role in any of the X-Men movies? Because I mostly seen Wolverine as the center of attention most of the times.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 11:40 pm

LETS GO HEAT!! wrote:
Off topic but has Gambit ever had a big role in any of the X-Men movies? Because I mostly seen Wolverine as the center of attention most of the times.

Gambit was in Wolverine: Origins but he wasn't apart of the X-Men trilogy or so far any of the First Class movies.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 11:50 pm

Wow Really? I always thought Gambit was one of the more popular X-Men Guys I mean he's no Wolverine or Rogue Popular but I always thought he was Atleast in the top 10 like how The Flash and green arrow are in the justice league.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 11:57 pm

He is popular imo but they never used him for some reason. :-/

I want an X-Men movie with Rogue/Gambit as a couple like they were in the animated show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?   James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time? Empty

Back to top Go down

James McAvoy Reveals More X-MEN: DOFP Details; Wolverine The One Who Travels Back In Time?
Page 1 of 1