Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traci & Val Heading To Iraq,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Traci & Val Heading To Iraq, Empty
PostSubject: Traci & Val Heading To Iraq,   Traci & Val Heading To Iraq, EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 1:57 pm

Traci & Val Heading To Iraq
TNA KNOCKOUTS TRACI BROOKS AND SOCAL VAL TO VISIT THE TROOPS IN IRAQ FROM MARCH 14-25

Spoiler:
TNA Wrestling Knockouts Traci Brooks and SoCal Val will be traveling to Iraq from March 14-25 to support the troops as part of a tour featuring several celebrities from sports and entertainment. It will be the second trip to Iraq for Traci, who first went in 2006 to visit with U.S. forces. You can check out footage below from Traci's first visit to Iraq.

Traci has also promised to provide fans with updates during her time there! TNA will also be providing her a camera to document the experience. You can read her first blog below about the upcoming trip. Check back to TNAwrestling.com for updates!

TRACI'S FIRST BLOG: "Hey TNA fans.im heading back to Iraq and im taking one of mine and your favorite red heads with me..So Cal Val..We are leaving Sat. Mar. 14th to Wed Mar. 25th to visit with the troops...this is my 2nd trip over there and out of everything ive done and everywhere ive been during my career this is definitely the most rewarding ..a chance to personally say thank you to the troops for doing what they do...TNA gave Val and I a video camera so we will have lots of great footage to share with you guys when we get back and we will try to send in updates while we are over there..i was over in iraq in 2006 and during some of the live events ive been to around the United States with TNA..i have met up with some of the troops that returned home after their tours, they had pictures of us together and said how much they appreciated the time it took to go over there just to say hi, sign a pic or share a hug..even if our time was brief...im so blessed to have the opportunity to go back over to brighten the days of our men and women who keep our great country safe..GOD BLESS..."
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Traci & Val Heading To Iraq,   Traci & Val Heading To Iraq, EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 5:34 pm

Gotta give them something to do I guess. They dont do shit anymore anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traci & Val Heading To Iraq,   Traci & Val Heading To Iraq, EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 5:36 pm

they do have photoshoots...

thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traci & Val Heading To Iraq,   Traci & Val Heading To Iraq, Empty

Back to top Go down

Traci & Val Heading To Iraq,
Page 1 of 1