Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brittney Savage + Rain To Leave Wrestling In December

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Brittney Savage + Rain To Leave Wrestling In December Empty
PostSubject: Brittney Savage + Rain To Leave Wrestling In December   Brittney Savage + Rain To Leave Wrestling In December EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 4:21 am

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/06/06/brittney-savage-to-leave-wrestling-in-december/

Brittney Savage + Rain To Leave Wrestling In December Brittneysavage

Brittney Savage has announced her intent to leave wrestling at the end of the year.

The two-time J-Cup winner sent out a series of tweets that read:

@TheBrittySavage
"Over the past month I have done some serious thinking and come December I will have to say goodbye ...."

@TheBrittySavage
“@anamasry19: @TheBrittySavage to what? i really hope it is not to wrestling!” It is"

@TheBrittySavage
“@mhrnova93:@TheBrittySavage budday!!!Not you too!!”Oh I know! But it's not something I just decided. I've been thinking about it for months."

Brittney began her career in November 2008 as Brooke Carter, but it wasn’t until she debuted for WSU that she really started turning heads. Not long after her arrival in WSU, she formed a tag team with AJ Lee (then going by Miss April) called The AC Express. In February 2009, The AC Express defeated The Beatdown Betties to become the new WSU Tag Team Champions.

Unfortunately for their team (but fortunately for the WWE!), AJ was soon signed to a developmental deal and departed the independent scene, leaving Carter partner-less. WSU allowed her to make a replacement and she chose Alicia. The pair lost the tag titles to Hailey Hatred and Jessicka Havok in August 2009, and in rematch with them in October, Carter turned heel and aligned herself with Rick Cataldo. She also re-named herself Brittney Savage.

Since then, Savage has won the WSU Spirit Championship three times and the J-Cup Tournament twice, in both 2011 and 2012. She made a face turn in 2011, helping defend WSU against the Midwest Militia.

She also made a one-off appearance on Smackdown in November 2009, as part of Beth Phoenix‘s “squash tour”.

More recently, Savage has become a local staple for SHINE Wrestling in Florida. She will also be part of Wrestlicious’s second season.

------------------------------

Brittney Savage + Rain To Leave Wrestling In December Rainretire

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/06/06/another-shine-star-announces-end-of-the-year-retirement/

SHINE Wrestling star Rain has joined Brittney Savage in announcing that she will be retiring by end of the year.

Following Brittney’s announcement on Twitter, Rain revealed that she too is winding down her in-ring career:

@Radiant_Rain
"@Jaydawgbama i'm done at the end of the year, watch @ShineWrestling"

@Radiant_Rain
"@Jaydawgbama Oh! Lots of girls finishing up this year and next. No more Kalamity, Brittany, and me now."

She elaborated on her reasons for retiring, citing wear and tear on her body sustained over her 13-year career:

@Radiant_Rain
"@Jaydawgbama Everyone has their reasons, but i've been doing it 13 years and my body hurts."

Rain has performed for a number of promotions, including SHIMMER, SHINE, WSU and Wrestlicious. She also had a stint in TNA as Payton Banks.

Following her announcement, Rain was sure to encourage fans to continue watching SHINE despite her and Brittney’s departures.

-----------------------------------

What will you miss most about Rain and Brittney Savage?

Back to top Go down

Brittney Savage + Rain To Leave Wrestling In December
Page 1 of 1