Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] Empty
PostSubject: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 3:49 pm

HOLY FUCK BALLS! IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer Instinct was announced during the E3 2013 Microsoft press conference. Made exclusively for the Xbox One, the new Killer Instinct is being developed by Double Helix, not Rare as the original was. No word on its release yet.

Last edited by The 49th State! on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 4:08 pm

It concerns me that Double Helix is making the game, rather than Rare.

Double Helix's resume includes:
Silent Hill Homecoming
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Front Mission Evolved
MX vs. ATV Reflex
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
Battleship

So DH isn't exactly who I'd want handling such an important series like KI. As if Xbox One hasn't shot themselves in the foot enough times, they can't afford for this new KI to be a dud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 4:51 pm

I'm afraid this new K.I is going to play like Street Fighter and I hate the way Jago looks. I want to see Orchid and Fulgore oh and my nig Cinder.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 5:15 pm

I've heard of this game but really never played it or know much.

It looked okay from the trailer I saw at E3.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:17 am

ohh those days OMG Was such a huge ass fan with my bitches Kim Wu and Orchid.. like OMG!!!! his sounds great. Sucks i haven't owned a game counsole in 5 years, would have bought it for sure if possible.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 9:15 am

Killer Instinct was always sort of dumb -- the goofy Mortal Kombat knock-off with a skeleton, a dinosaur, and dudes named TJ Combo (ugh) and Fulgore (what?). In hindsight, Killer Instinct was kind of embarrassing. But we still connected to it. Who doesn’t want to see a ninja fist-fight a werewolf?

Killer Instinct on Xbox One is still really, really stupid. It’s also pretty awesome.

More Street Fighter IV than traditional Killer Instinct in speed and style, this reboot isn’t just looking at how it can bring Rare’s classic back to life, but how it can reinvigorate it. The 2D fighter has changed significantly since 1994, and developer Double Helix recognizes it.

Killer Instinct is fast on Xbox One, unrecognizably so. Aside from the presence of Sabrewulf (ugh) and Jago (what?), you might mistake this for an entirely new game. The bright colors, and thick, black outlines give the characters, who take up a healthy amount of on-screen real estate, a comic book-style shade. Their combos are quick and flow naturally -- I found myself slipping into an awesome combo accidentally, Marvel vs. Capcom style, often.

The move sets are simple, the stylish and devastating Ultra Combos are easy to execute, and the Combo Breaker makes you feel like a badass. It’s basically just a parry with a fancy name, but Killer Instinct regards it so highly that it’s hard not to feel the surge of satisfaction every time you escape an onslaught of frightening kicks. Every big counter feels like an event, and it can totally change the flow of a fight when your opponent's left exposed after your escape.

Familiar, yes, but this is definitely Killer Instinct done differently (and arguably better).

Killer Instinct is a day-one digital-only release on Xbox One, and features -- get this -- one character. Jago is free to play on launch day. Everyone else -- unspecified returning characters as well as original fighters -- will cost money. Price is to-be-determined (of course).

Is this the start of a new trend? With Xbox Live Arcade vanishing into the greater Games Marketplace, perhaps free-to-play is the new trial version, and you'll nickel and dime your way to a more complete version. Hopefully trials of some sort will still mandated so players can try out everything as it hits Xbox Live.

IGN will have more on Killer Instinct leading up to its November release.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly This shit doesn't seem so cool...
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 1:56 pm

It's like Microsoft is doing everything they can to piss off all their fans and make them jump ship to Sony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 2:13 pm

I've never heard of this game before until you just said it a few people on my Facebook were going crazy over this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]   KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM] Empty

Back to top Go down

KILLER FUCKING INSTINCT...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! [UPDATED 6-11-13. 7:15AM]
Page 1 of 1