Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stephen Amell Says Bigger Characters Than Green Arrow Appearing In ARROW Season 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Stephen Amell Says Bigger Characters Than Green Arrow Appearing In ARROW Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stephen Amell Says Bigger Characters Than Green Arrow Appearing In ARROW Season 2   Stephen Amell Says Bigger Characters Than Green Arrow Appearing In ARROW Season 2 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 3:38 pm

"The thing that makes me most excited about the show is that when we were up shooting the pilot, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim came to me with ideas for Season One - 'Here's where we're looking at taking Season One.' All of these things happened, all of these fleshed out ideas ended up taking place. They sat me down [again] after my last post-production work for Season One back in Los Angeles and Andrew Kreisberg sat me down and gave me the big pitch and then after I got the pitch he went 'OK, here's the game-changer.' And the game-changer is a 'game-changer.' I can't say [specifics] but it's something and some people that aren't just familiar to DC Comics fans...they're like...more familiar than Green Arrow."

Now Amell was careful not to give away any specifics but his words and his body language leads me to believe that we're going to see some MAJOR DC Comics characters in Season Two. With the first season being such a success, it's entirely possible that Warner Bros. has decided to become more lenient with who's available and who's off the table in terms of their DC characters. Remember, there currently isn't a Batman film in the works and the network is already actively retooling their Wonder Woman pilot. It's entirely possible that Diana of Themyscira is being retooled to spin more organically out of Arrow. Either way, I'm hoping we'll have more definitive reveals at this year's San Diego Comic Con which producer Andrew Kreisberg has confirmed to me that they'll be attending.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=81811#YXiTCZbvXUTy8IZx.99
Back to top Go down

Stephen Amell Says Bigger Characters Than Green Arrow Appearing In ARROW Season 2
Page 1 of 1