Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARROW Season 3 SPOILERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

ARROW Season 3 SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: ARROW Season 3 SPOILERS   ARROW Season 3 SPOILERS EmptyWed 21 May 2014, 11:55 am

WHO WILL FOLLOW IN SLADE WILSON’S BOOTSTEPS? Arrow lead Stephen Amell knows — but declined to identify – who the Big Bad for Season 3 will be, though he did allow this much about Oliver’s next adversary: Whereas Slade was “omnipresent,” “I don’t think that will necessarily be the case in Season 3,” he offered. “It’s going to be a little bit different than in Season 2.”

WHAT IS MALCOLM’S PLAN FOR THEA? Already miffed with her brother Oliver and freshly betrayed by boyfriend Roy’s crimefighting secrets, Thea was last seen fleeing town in her newly discovered dad’s limo. John Barrowman — who has been promoted to a series regular for Season 3 — suspects that Malcolm Merlyn will “groom” his little girl for a greater and assuredly nefarious purpose, so that she may do right (meaning wrong) by those who dissed her. “He’s got to train her to be a powerhouse, to be a tough bitch,” Barrowman theorizes. “She’s tough now, but she’s got to be tougher.” (The actor’s other big wish for Season 3: less claustrophobic Dark Archer duds. “I’ve already said to [exec producer] Andrew Kreisberg, ‘I want an ouftit like Stephen [Amell]‘s, but in black.’”)

IS LAUREL OFFICIALLY ON TRACK TO TAKE OVER AS CANARY? Especially with little sis Sara rejoining Nyssa and the League of Assassins, and after that significant gifting of a leather jacket? “What do you think?” Katie Cassidy responds with a big smile, adding: “I do think the torch has been passed. I get that feeling, and I think everybody else gets that feeling.” Perhaps just to be prepared, the actress — who just weeks ago was quite evasive on the topic — affirms that she already is amping up her workout regimen. Brandishing an impressive bare bicep for us, she boasted, “Check this out! Hel-lo!”
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MrBlackJack/news/?a=100470#YPOXxr7pt7DFXTvb.99
Back to top Go down

ARROW Season 3 SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1