Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food Network Will Not Renew Paula Deen Contract After Admitting Using Racial Slur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Food Network Will Not Renew Paula Deen Contract After Admitting Using Racial Slur Empty
PostSubject: Food Network Will Not Renew Paula Deen Contract After Admitting Using Racial Slur   Food Network Will Not Renew Paula Deen Contract After Admitting Using Racial Slur EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 7:42 pm

Food Network Will Not Renew Paula Deen Contract After Admitting Using Racial Slur Paula-Deen

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/21/food-network-paula-deen-contract/

The Food Network is ending its professional relationship with Paula Deen when her contract expires at the end of June, according to The New York Times.

Earlier today, Deen uploaded an apology video saying, “I want people to understand that my family and I are not the kind of people that the press is wanting to say we are. I’ve spend the best of 24 years to help myself and others. The color of your skin, your religion, your sexual preference does not matter…I am here to say I am so sorry.”

Deen has been defending herself after she admitted in a deposition that she used racial slurs. Reps for Food Network and Deen did not respond to EW’s request for comment.Food Network will not renew Paula Deen contract
Back to top Go down

Food Network Will Not Renew Paula Deen Contract After Admitting Using Racial Slur
Page 1 of 1