Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub

Go down 
+4
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Angelus
Dead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 6:23 pm

TMZ reports that Chris Brown has been accused of injuring a 24-year-old woman inside the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim on Saturday night.

Deanna Gines said that she was in the VIP section with Brown after he finished performing. She the bar was about to close, she claims he shoved her to the ground on purpose, causing her to fall hard on her knees. She filed a police report. A representative of the Anaheim Police Department confirmed that a report was filed, but didn't reveal the name of the victim. The incident is being investigated.

Gines claims she went to the hospital and was told she had torn ligaments in her right knee. She will see another doctor later this week but has already been told she may need surgery.

Brown's representative Nicole Perna said: "I'm unaware of the incident, as is Chris' lawyer and his entire team. He was in a great mood after Powerhouse. None of this makes sense."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/288561#DmrLXgJOAkcBdeLv.99
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 6:23 pm

Who would of thought that would happen
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 6:30 pm

Exactly..

This prick is known to attack women so add her to the list..
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

He already stated that this never happen.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 8:48 pm

Hes going to, to protect what reputation he has left. Anytime a celebrity gets into trouble, they deny it until it comes out that it actually happened. With the reputation he has as a woman beater, whatever comes out of his mouth is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 9:05 pm

I actually do belive him because chris brown is too easy as a target to be accused of stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 9:07 pm

hoes need to learn their place

or leave him alone
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 9:14 pm

I wouldn't say he is a target he earned the rep that comes with what he did. What he did is stupid and wrong.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 9:17 pm

I agree with you.But we just gotta move on from this its been like 4 years now just let it go.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 9:19 pm

what he did has now made him a target though

anytime any chick wants to make a quick buck..she can go find chris brown in the club..exchange some words then cry that he hit her. BOOM quick payday.

it's sad.

he doesn't even have to actually do anything...anytime a chick cries assault he's done for.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 9:23 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
what he did has now made him a target though

anytime any chick wants to make a quick buck..she can go find chris brown in the club..exchange some words then cry that he hit her. BOOM quick payday.

it's sad.

he doesn't even have to actually do anything...anytime a chick cries assault he's done for.

Sadly I think that does happen at times but to me I always been the same on this stuff if you make false claims on something like this I feel the person should be put in jail. For Right Now I give her the benfit of the doubt till all evidence comes out on it.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 9:21 am

I find it difficult to believe that she could fall over and tear a ligament when she apparently fell to her knees. She is making out Chris Brown is some tough guy able to do that its disgusting.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 9:33 am

Well in all fairness, the woman we actually did know he punched....well he beat me to it.

So i'm not even considering it woman beating if i wanted to do that shit myself So in conclusion

Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  B6ey5d
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 10:34 pm

I'm not saying he did or didn't do it..but he's screwed. Any woman can cry 'assault!' and he'll be dead.

I honestly just think all women should stay away from him. He had no problem smacking up Rihanna..so what makes any other chick think it'll be different for her?
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 10:44 pm

While Brown is no saint by any means, women being the devil, will naturally see dollar signs when they see him. Either they poke a hole in the condom and get mpreg'd, which leads to $$$... Or they get assaulted, which leads to $$$.

So it's either the easy way or the hard way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 10:56 pm

He did have a girlfriend after rihanna and even had a couple of one nighters with rihanna herself after.All Im saying is that we are all not perfect and we all make mistakes I'm not saying he's a good persone because I don't know him but I feel bad for him because how can you change your ways when you have a world I people watching you and Constanly reminding you what you did its gotta be hard.I think he's talented as an artist and as a performer overall.I do wish him the best because I like a few of his songs he has out right now.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 10:59 pm

I feel for him as well but I wont jump up to see him in public. I don't need a black eye. rofl
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 3:24 am

So basically now his life is a football game (yes footbal, not american so deal with eso)

Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  Soccer2Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  Soccer3
Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  Soccer5Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  Soccer4
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 4:42 am

I've always wanted to try to get into soccer (since I do watch it during the WC and Olympics) but there are so many leagues and I don't want to be one of those bandwagon fans. I know there's the MLS here in the US, but does anyone actually watch that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub    Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub
Page 1 of 1