Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE Empty
PostSubject: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 11:09 pm

Matt Striker was a guest on The Shoot radio show earlier today. You can listen to the full 20 minute interview at this link: http://theshoot.podomatic.com/entry/2013-06-25T15_00_55-07_00 , here are some highlights:

Alex Riley as a potential replacement: "He's a good kid. He's a taller better looking version of Matt Striker. I believe he's a graduate from Boston College, he's well spoken, he's bright and i think its a great opportunity for Alex Riley. To me, this is what is my saving grace i'm gone now and then i read that it's Alex Riley that sitting in that chair and i think about all the conversations I've had with Alex Riley, maybe one thing i said to him he uses on the show and he's now the breath of fresh air, he's now the new guy, i don't fault anyone for that. WWE gives opportunity, they gave me an opportunity, their giving Alex Riley an opportunity and i expect great things for Alex Riley and i'm genuinely happy for him"

Issues when he first got to WWE: "When i first came to the WWE, i did not wear humility well. I think people mistook my New York-ness and my excitement for arrogance and i am glad that that happened, i'm glad that some of these battle tested veterans sat me down in their way and said hey man i slept in a car, wrestled for $5 and did all these things so that a kid like you could walk in here right now and once i started to realize that i began to adopt the same theories and mentality."

Striker also discussed how he handled his release, how he interacts with others and more.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0625/563688/matt-striker-talks-alex-riley-possibly-replacing-him/#ixzz2XHfmV2hi

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 12:25 am

Cool, that he is happy with Alex as a possible replacement.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 12:37 am

Striker is one guy I wouldn't mind WWE signing, even if for just a backstage role. He's very knowledgeable and seems like he could be a positive figure for talent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 1:26 am

^ You mean TNA signing because WWE just fired him?..
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 1:29 am

I never really cared for him I just didn't give a shit if he was on TV or not but I'm glad Alex riley is being moved up he's way too talented to be on NXT.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 1:29 am

Yeah, I mean TNA, and I deeply apologize to WWE for getting them confused, as that has to be one of the worst insults one could make of the company.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 5:15 am

LOL I'm sure Vince would throw a fit if someone called WWE TNA by accident! tommy gun
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 12:26 am

lol , I can see TNA possibly hiring him.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 5:29 am

Getting into commentary work is usually a great plan for a lengthy WWE career and that is why Byron Saxton has been around for as long as he has been. So this could be good for Alex Riley as well, it's a pretty solid job for 5+ years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE   Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Striker Talks Alex Riley Possibly Replacing Him, Issues When He First Signed With WWE
Page 1 of 1