Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman Nearly Broke His Neck on Set of THE WOLVERINE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Hugh Jackman Nearly Broke His Neck on Set of THE WOLVERINE Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman Nearly Broke His Neck on Set of THE WOLVERINE   Hugh Jackman Nearly Broke His Neck on Set of THE WOLVERINE EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 12:38 am

The X-Men star feared he had broken his neck during a daring scene in which his character swings out of a train carriage.

Jackman's injuries weren't severe, but the incident was enough to scare his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, who made him reassess the amount of dangerous work he does on set in future.

"In the film, there's a scene where I swing from inside to outside a train and my neck got caught. I thought I had broken it." Jackman says he is now smarter about using a stunt double. "It was one of those moments when my wife looked at me and said, 'What are you doing? Enough playing in the schoolyard! You are not invincible!'"

The 44-year-old actor also revealed in a recent interview with GQ magazine that his character's famous Adamantium claws are dangerous in real life too, just not as dangerous. "They've cut deep more than once. And not just me", he said of Wolverine's weaponry.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ABARy/news/?a=83356#6XyA4dWmDL8v88Q6.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Hugh Jackman Nearly Broke His Neck on Set of THE WOLVERINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman Nearly Broke His Neck on Set of THE WOLVERINE   Hugh Jackman Nearly Broke His Neck on Set of THE WOLVERINE EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 12:49 am

Damn he was lucky he wasn't hurt!
Back to top Go down

Hugh Jackman Nearly Broke His Neck on Set of THE WOLVERINE
Page 1 of 1