Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 7:43 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/29/hugh-jackman-in-talks-to-play-wolverine-in-x-men-days-of-future-past

As many suspected might occur, The Hollywood Reporter now says Hugh Jackman is in negotiations to play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Director Bryan Singer revealed earlier this week that Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan were in the new X-Men film, the sequel to X-Men: First Class. While we don’t know any details, the title -- taken from a very beloved X-Men comic book story -- hints at a time travel aspect that the casting of Stewart and McKellan seemingly confirms, as they’ll appear alongside returning First Class stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult.

Jackman of course has been the biggest mainstay of the X-Men series, appearing in every single film in the series, including his own spinoff (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) and a cameo in First Class. Wolverine’s slow aging process would in fact make it possible for the young and old Wolverine to both be played by Jackman in Days of Future Past, if they choose to go that route. Meanwhile, fans of the comic books will no doubt wonder if Wolverine’s portrayal will match up with his memorable role in the original Days of Future Past storyline.

Production recently wrapped on The Wolverine, a new X-Men spinoff film set after X-Men: The Last Stand. Considering Jackman already is in shape for his role as Logan/Wolverine -- he strenuously trains for that superhero physique for each film -- it would work out well for him to move quickly into Days of Future Past, which begins production early in 2013 for a July 18th, 2014 release.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 2:22 pm

Good.

I hope they agree, and I'm sure they will.

It just wouldn't be the same to see someone else as Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

And the nightmare begins......
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 1:18 am

I am looking forward to this movie
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 2:32 am

I expect him to do this and I hope he does [along with others].

I really really look forward to this movie.

My most anticipated movie atm. smile
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 6:04 am

I just don't want it to be all about him, like the first 3 films were.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 4:57 pm

^ I agree for sure.

It should focus more on the present day and even then when they are in the future I don't want him to get to much focus.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 8:16 pm

Most of the fanbase cares about Wolverine then a lot of the other characters
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 8:42 pm

Yeah, I'd much rather see Wolverine running around then Cyclops. It's all preference.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:24 pm

I'd prefer not to see either one of them, there's far more interesting mutants in the X-men Universe.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 4:23 am

I like Cyclops and imo he was not featured enough in the original 3 films..
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 4:47 pm

2014???? I have to wait 18 months before this is released. That is torture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past   Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Hugh Jackman in Negotiations to Play Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past
Page 1 of 1