Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'The Crow' Reboot Will Be Shot-For-Shot Of Original Comic...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

'The Crow' Reboot Will Be Shot-For-Shot Of Original Comic... Empty
PostSubject: 'The Crow' Reboot Will Be Shot-For-Shot Of Original Comic...   'The Crow' Reboot Will Be Shot-For-Shot Of Original Comic... EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:05 pm

One of my favorite films, and comics growing up were The Crow, created by James O’barr. While both were equally entertaining, there were some differences, especially the way Draven and his wife are murdered.

F. Javier Gutierrez, who has been hired to direct the latest adaptation, said to be a remake, will be even more faithful to the 1989 comic, O’barr told Total Film at the San Diego Comic-Con last month.

“It was his idea to go right back to the source material and essentially shoot it shot-for-shot, as in the book, but with a little more backstory for some of the characters,” O’Barr told them.

“He wants to be as faithful as possible, even down to all the visual metaphors of trains and horses.”

O’barr, who is active in this new version of his book, talks on seeing Luke Evans in make-up: “The producers showed me some shots of [Luke Evans] in the make-up and the tragedy really shows on his face, especially his eyes. He has a really commanding screen presence.”

He will play a man brutally murdered whom comes back to life as an undead avenger of his and his fiancée’s murder.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3247036/the-crow-reboot-will-be-shot-for-shot-of-original-comic/
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

'The Crow' Reboot Will Be Shot-For-Shot Of Original Comic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Crow' Reboot Will Be Shot-For-Shot Of Original Comic...   'The Crow' Reboot Will Be Shot-For-Shot Of Original Comic... EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 12:36 am

Awesome, hoping this turns out good.
Back to top Go down

'The Crow' Reboot Will Be Shot-For-Shot Of Original Comic...
Page 1 of 1