Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie  Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie    Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie  EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 5:28 pm

Jeff Wadlow, writer/director of Kick-Ass 2, recently spoke to Bleeding Cool about his plans for the X-Force movie that he is writing and will direct.

He said: "I'm very deep into it. I can't really say much as Fox has asked me not to but, again, it's not a reboot or reimagining of the X cinematic universe. Tonally it will fit in, quite well with all the other movies… but then I think the other movies cover a wide range of tones. It's certainly not going to be tonally similar to Kick-Ass.

I hope it will have what fans of X-Force will expect. I think it will be a little edgier, I think you'll see some characters with different takes on what it means to be a mutant. There will be some grey areas that the movies haven't yet been explored. It won't be as "overt." This movie is more about the grey areas in between.

I'm going to take some big ideas from the X-universe and flip them, I think in an interesting way. It's hard to talk about that, though, without being specific. I probably shouldn't have even talked about that at all because I can't get into the specifics but I will say it's similar to Kick-Ass 2 in that it wasn't an open assignment, it wasn't "We're going to make an X-Force movie, who's interested? Here's what the movie's going to be."

When Mark [Millar] got the job with Fox I said "The first movie you guys should make is an X-Force movie and here's how you should do it." And that got him excited, and that got the studio excited and that's the movie I'm writing."

Kick-Ass 2 will be out on August 23.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/293227/[Movies]-Jeff-Wadlow-Continues-To-Tease-X-Force-Movie.htm#q0E1Vx5vTtPf0iBo.99
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie    Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie  EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 12:25 am

It sounds kinda interesting.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie    Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie  EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 3:16 am

Sounds good to me.

The more X-Men movies the better imo!
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie    Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie  EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 12:21 pm

I just hope it's the current X-Force, and not any group that contained Wolverine. Hugh Jackman does a good job as Wolverine, but too often he's used as the crutch or main focus of the movie. We don't need another 'Wolvie & Friends.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie    Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie  EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 2:24 pm

I think that because Wolverine got most broad appeal to fans in a way. I mean there is only a couple X-Men I could be intrested in a story of and he is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie    Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Wadlow Continues To Tease X-Force Movie
Page 1 of 1