Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month   Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 10:48 pm

ZeniMax Online Studios' upcoming MMO The Elder Scrolls Online will cost $15 monthly for subscribers, Bethesda has confirmed to IGN.

"Charging a flat monthly (or subscription) fee means that we will offer players the game we set out to make, and the one that fans set out to play," Matt Firor, general manager of ZeniMax Online, told Gamestar. "Going with any other model meant that we would have to make sacrifices and changes that we didn't want to make."

ZeniMax is offering players a free month after purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online, but any following time in the game will incur the fee.

Firor said that the subscription fee fits the sense of an open world that other pay models can't, and that a fee will let players "go where they want, be who they want and do what they want."

The thought process is, "We feel that putting pay gates between the player and the content at any point in-game ruins that feeling of freedom."

The Elder Scrolls Online is coming to PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this fall, but a specific release date hasn't been announced.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month   Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 10:54 pm

That sucks.

It probably would be worth it for the first couple of months but after that I probably wouldn't be playing it enough to justify the $15 a month. :-/

And plus I don't even know if I like this online stuff.. I was going to try it out since I like TES but in general I'd rather just be solo then team with some random people [it would be different if a lot of my friends liked TES but like wrestling/pokemon I'm one of the only ones..].
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month   Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:04 pm

This damn games ain't worth 15 cent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month   Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Online Costs $15 per Month
Page 1 of 1