Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records! Empty
PostSubject: Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records!   Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records! EmptySat 07 Sep 2013, 5:27 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/betty-white-guinness-world-record_n_3870734.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records! R-EMMYS-2012-BETTY-WHITE-medium

Betty White already has many accomplishments to her name, and now she can add Guinness World Record holder to the list.

The 91-year-old actress has earned the record for “Longest TV Career for an Entertainer (Female),” which spans 74 years of work in the industry. White made her debut in 1939 and has since appeared on some of television’s most popular shows, including "The Golden Girls," "The Mary Tyler Moore Show," and "The Carol Burnett Show." She currently stars in TV Land's "Hot in Cleveland" and hosted two seasons of NBC's hidden-camera show "Betty White's Off Their Rockers," which was recently canceled. She is also the oldest person to have hosted "Saturday Night Live" following a Facebook campaign to get her the gig.

“I was astounded when [Guinness World Records] called to tell me. Who? Me!?! It’s such as honor. The book has always been fascinating to me. I can’t believe I’m now associated with it,” White said of her appearance in the 2014 edition of the book, adding that acting hopefuls should “do their homework and take the time to appreciate their profession. It is a privilege to do what we do.”

AMC's "Breaking Bad" also makes an appearance in the 2014 edition of Guinness World Records as the “Highest-Rated TV Series,” earning a metascore of 99 out of 100 on MetaCritic.com, which aggregates reviews from leading critics.

Guinness World Records 2014 will be available in stores from September 12.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records!   Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records! EmptySun 08 Sep 2013, 12:26 am

That is cool. Congrats to her and Breaking Bad!
Back to top Go down

Betty White, 'Breaking Bad' Win Guinness World Records!
Page 1 of 1