Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Hemsworth On THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chris Hemsworth On THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Empty
PostSubject: Chris Hemsworth On THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Chris Hemsworth On THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 2:15 pm

"He's great, he's awesome," Chris Hesmworth told MTV News about James Spader. "I haven't met him yet, but it's funny [because] the whole Avengers thing is starting to come up in conversations and I'm like, 'God, I still have another film to shoot [and] Thor 2 hasn't even come out yet.' The script [for The Avengers 2] isn't even done yet, but I know Joss Whedon is [writing away]." As for the titular villain in the Marvel sequel, Hemsworth says, "I haven't had to look into it and understand it yet. With all honesty, I have no idea." What do you think?

So far starring Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Cobie Smulders, Jeremy Renner, Samuel L. Jackson and James Spader, with Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen in negotiations to join, The Avengers: Age of Ultron is directed by Joss Whedon from his screenplay, and is slated to begin production in March 2014 and release on May 1, 2015.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=86794#pyVzYjqzwML2GtJb.99
Back to top Go down

Chris Hemsworth On THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Page 1 of 1