Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman Teases X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Conflict With Michael Fassbender's Magneto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Hugh Jackman Teases X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Conflict With Michael Fassbender's Magneto Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman Teases X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Conflict With Michael Fassbender's Magneto   Hugh Jackman Teases X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Conflict With Michael Fassbender's Magneto EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:12 pm

At TIFF to promote his new film Prisoners actor Hugh Jackman also discussed the upcoming, Bryan Singer directed X-Men:Days of Future Past. The film combines the younger cast from X-Men: First Class and the original X-Men team, which some may see as a blatant attempt to ripoff the group dynamic of Marvel's The Avengers. Jackman addressed that public perception, "I think some people are saying, “Ah, this just sounds like an excuse to get all these actors together and make an Avengers-style movie,” but the truth is that it’s a great script and Bryan is very ambitious to make the best movie of them all. He’s got the biggest cast, the biggest budget, and he started it all, so it’s his legacy. He’s a fan of time-travel movies, and the detail that’s gone into it is incredible. I’m quietly confident that it will be the biggest and the best of them all. When I sat there on that panel at Comic-Con, and looked down at all the actors, you think, “This might be one of the best ensembles ever assembled”… Apart from Movie 43. [Laughs]"

And while Jackman's Wolverine definitely isn't a fan of Ian McKellen's Magneto, how will he react with the younger Magneto, played by Michael Fassbender? "It’s fair to say we don’t get on that well," said Jackman. He continued, " I get sent back to the past and he has no idea who I am, but you can imagine Wolverine has a bit of fun with that."

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/movienewsandreviews/news/?a=87134#jXxSqzoBICQ9o2Ds.99
Back to top Go down

Hugh Jackman Teases X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Conflict With Michael Fassbender's Magneto
Page 1 of 1