Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker

Go down 
+2
X
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker Empty
PostSubject: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 12:14 am

With WrestleMania XXX taking place in less than seven months, WWE officials have had discussions contemplating the possibilities of matches involving Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Ryback. However, many of their ideas hinge on whether Johnson decides to commit to the pay-per-view event—management are currently under the belief that he won't.

Should Johnson decide to appear at WrestleMania for the fourth consecutive year, WWE officials are interested in renewing his 2002 rivalry with Lesnar, with The Undertaker placing his famed undefeated streak on the line against Ryback. However, should Johnson opt not to compete, the company's secondary idea for Lesnar is to have him face The Undertaker.

WWE's tentative storyline plan for The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX—should he decide to wrestle—would be for Paul Heyman to direct a large-framed wrestler to end the streak after CM Punk failed him the year before. The possibility of Ryback receiving this grand opportunity is also subject to his partnership with Heyman becoming an overwhelming success. Some people in management have even suggested that should they ever decide to kill The Deadman's famed streak, Ryback could conceivably be the chosen one.

WrestleMania XXX takes place April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 7:45 am

eww
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 1:22 pm

I swear to god...
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 1:27 pm

Dead wrote:
I swear to god...
Please tell me how you really feel I wanna here EVERYTHING you have to say Please don't Hold Back Let it ALL out.Im ready when you are popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 1:40 pm

TeamCruz wrote:
Dead wrote:
I swear to god...
Please tell me how you really feel I wanna here EVERYTHING you have to say Please don't Hold Back Let it ALL out.Im ready when you are popcorn 
I would say it's good for business in a way. why I ain't a huge ryback fan it would make sense for WWE to build a future star by having them end the Undertaker streak because if he keeps it ain't doing anything for WWE future. I mean this is a chance for them to make a big name main eventer in whoever would end the streak
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 8:10 pm

TeamCruz wrote:
Dead wrote:
I swear to god...
Alright then...

Ryback is fucking garbage, in the ring and on the mic. The ONLY good matches had were against Punk and the Shield. Other than that, he botches moves, he cant execute some of them properly and he's just flat out BAD. Ryback ending the streak would be like Cena ending the streak. No, just NO.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013, 9:25 pm

Fuck Ryback or anyone for that matter ending Taker's streak!

I'd like Rock/Lesnar but I don't really want to see Ryback/Taker.

Lesnar/Taker would also be a good match so Lesnar is in a great position for WM 30.

Taker needs to put a voodoo hex on The Rock so he can get Lesnar. the finger 

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 10:58 am

In the words of one Zack Ryder:

ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker   Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Early WrestleMania 30 Plans - Lesnar, Rock, 'Taker
Page 1 of 1