Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would you change the Divas and Knockout Divisions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

How would you change the Divas and Knockout Divisions? Empty
PostSubject: How would you change the Divas and Knockout Divisions?   How would you change the Divas and Knockout Divisions? EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 12:34 am

I think we have had topics like this in the past, but it has been a while.  I've been thinking about starting one up again, so this is as good of a time as any. 

If you were given full license, what you would you do to improve the Divas or Knockouts division?  Real ideas....no bringing Trish or Lita back bc they aren't wrestling.  

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Divas: 

First, I'd clean up the current women: Fire Aksana and Eva Marie.  Send Jojo to NXT for training.  Give Alicia, Brie, Nikki, Cameron, Naomi, and Tamina a year.......show massive improvement or they get the slip.  I think all of these women have talent, but I just don't see them doing anything of any real substance.  Rosa would not be allowed to step foot in the ring, even as a valet.  She can valet from the floor.  Keep Summer on TV as a valet, but keep her training for a while.  
Next, I'd work on bringing Paige, Emma, Bayley, and Sasha up to the main roster mixing in with the women currently there.  This is one of the best groups of women in development that WWE has had in a very long time.  With Sara Del Rey as the head trainer, the future of the Divas division is extremely promising.  

Knockouts:

With the current state of TNA's financial affairs, it is painfully obvious that they can't afford to sign the women that would need to be signed to a long term contract.  The first thing I would do, hire ONE woman to be a trainer....she'd preferably be a current or former decorated and well known wrestler.  The next thing I would do is start to bring in some of the women on the local Florida independent scene.  There is a plethora of women in Florida.  We have established women like Ivelisse Velez, Serena Deeb, Jessicka Havok, and Mercedes Martinez.  We have solid mid-card women raising there stock like Santana Garrett, Leva Bates, and Luscious Latasha. There there is several women on the cusp of being something special like Solo Darling, Kimberly, and Sy Yung.  Due to the financial constraints, these women would NOT be given a contract.  They are all local, so I'd book them on a pay-per-appearance basis. Given the option, I can't imagine these women turning down the opportunity to be on TV without the limitations of working elsewhere.  
Back to top Go down

How would you change the Divas and Knockout Divisions?
Page 1 of 1