Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gal Gadot Talks WONDER WOMAN Casting Reaction, Cup Size, Training And More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Gal Gadot Talks WONDER WOMAN Casting Reaction, Cup Size, Training And More Empty
PostSubject: Gal Gadot Talks WONDER WOMAN Casting Reaction, Cup Size, Training And More   Gal Gadot Talks WONDER WOMAN Casting Reaction, Cup Size, Training And More EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 3:29 pm

Where were you when you heard the news that you’d been cast as Wonder Woman?

I was just on my way to shooting at LA. I landed at NY in a connection flight when my agent, Hadass Lichtenstein, called me. She says to me “Wonder Woman!” and I’m like “What??” – “The role is yours!…and it’s a secret and the news are not yet announced and you can’t tell anyone…”. I’m saying to her “Are you serious??”- and we both scream! Now it’s a plane from Israel to NY and I can’t make loud noise, and so I lean on a window, bending down to my legs, and just try to understand. Long story short – I was totally alone in NY, I got to a hotel at 12 pm, I needed to wake up in the morning for shootings. I remember laying in the darkness by myself, staring at the ceiling, and I was telling myself “It’s not real!”…it shouldn’t be like that, I’m supposed to be like… “where’s the champagne?”.

It’s been said that you’re too skinny for the part. Wonder Woman is large-breasted, is that going to change?

Hmm. I represent the Wonder Women of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go “by the book”…it’d be problematic.

So you’re not going to gain a little weight and start eating carbs before filming begins?

It’s the physical preparations that I’m starting now. A very serious training regime – Kung Fu, kickboxing, swords, jujutsu, Brazilian…1,000 and 1 things…I’ll gain body mass.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=92078#AWhsYjZKhjuHHfMU.99
Back to top Go down

Gal Gadot Talks WONDER WOMAN Casting Reaction, Cup Size, Training And More
Page 1 of 1