Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE: Donal Logue Offered Role As Harvey Bullock In GOTHAM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

UPDATE: Donal Logue Offered Role As Harvey Bullock In GOTHAM Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: Donal Logue Offered Role As Harvey Bullock In GOTHAM   UPDATE: Donal Logue Offered Role As Harvey Bullock In GOTHAM EmptySun 19 Jan 2014, 1:24 am

Not much is known right know, but Latino Review are reporting that the Donal Logue as Jim Gordon story was a mistake, he is playing Detective Harvey Bullock! The mistake was made by Latino Review's Elmayimbe due to confusion in communication and excitement over the scoop

FANBOY NATION! I have an update on the Donal Logue/Gotham story. I was wrong. My bad. He actually got offered DET HARVEY BULLOCK

The story also comes with a character description, Bullock will be in his 40s and will act as Gordon's mentor in the show.

Update
It looks like this story has some real backing now, with Donal Logue himself thanking Elmayimbe for breaking the story! No confirmation that he will play Bullock but it looks like talks are taking place!

.@donallogue Hey. My bad. Sorry for the confusion. Looking forward to you hopefully playing Det. Harvey Bullock. That would be dope!

@elmayimbe ha! No problem. It's only bad if they ain't talking about you

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/devlin712/news/?a=93076#RGgERh5RL9o50xLv.99
Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Donal Logue Offered Role As Harvey Bullock In GOTHAM
Page 1 of 1