Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Must Read RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Must Read RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Must Read RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS   Must Read RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 7:49 pm

You know we're not above an occasional rumor piece here on CBM, but we usually draw the line at completely unsubstantiated message board posts. Still, these "spoilers" actually sound like they could fit in pretty comfortably with the world Snyder and co. created with Man Of Steel, so because of that and a bit of additional info provided by Latino review we've decided to post 'em for you guys to speculate upon at your leisure. The original poster reckons his source is "someone from the art department that supposedly got shitcanned (apparently a bunch of them were fired). I confirm nothing. Just passing along what I heard. Take it with the proper amount of salt.” And I would take that advice! Anyway, regarde:

- The villains are Lex Luthor and Metallo

- Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city

- Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He’s there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish

- Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.

- Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.

- Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them

- The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton’s

- Lois is investigating Lex.

- Metallo “kills” Clark

- The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes

- At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.

Now remember, even IF there is or was any truth to this, it's possible that it's all coming from the original version of the script before Chris Terrio's rewrites. Also, LR's Da7e has done some digging and although he can find no evidence of anyone being "shitcanned", he has discovered that some union contractors have "moved on" from the project now that the movie's release has been pushed back to 2016. That's nothing out of the ordinary, but I suppose it could lend some credence to the above information. Still, I wouldn't put too much stock in this until we have something more substantial to support it..but one way or the other, what do you guys make of it all?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=93240#U21kQ4WZYvjCVVtv.99
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Must Read RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Read RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS   Must Read RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014, 10:03 pm

I JUST HAD AN ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!
Back to top Go down

Must Read RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1