Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR: Ben Affleck Wants Larry David To Have A Role In MAN OF STEEL Sequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

RUMOR: Ben Affleck Wants Larry David To Have A Role In MAN OF STEEL Sequel Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Ben Affleck Wants Larry David To Have A Role In MAN OF STEEL Sequel   RUMOR: Ben Affleck Wants Larry David To Have A Role In MAN OF STEEL Sequel EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 12:04 pm

According to a Radar Online insider, Ben Affleck is campaigning for his friend and neighbor Larry David (creator of Seinfeld and star of HBO's hilarious Curb Your Enthusiasm) to play a role in Zack Snyder's Man Of Steel sequel. The site then suggest that the character is that of Mister Mxyzptlk, but later on in their report they refer to it as "fun speculation", so I wouldn't put too much stock in that. Anyway, here's what they have to say.

“The pair chatted about the idea with earnest abandon throughout the course of Emmy weekend. Larry has long been courted by the big budget superhero industrial complex, being linked to roles in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man sequels nearly a decade ago. But Ben is somebody he trusts and enjoys spending time with and this could be the right situation for Larry to finally appear in a huge-grossing hit film. Fun speculation that it could be for the famed Superman enemy role of Mister Mxyzptlk could make this piece more exciting, since Larry is a dead ringer for the character. Ben and his personality are taking over this whole production — he could come out of this with a producer credit."

Personally I have no problem believing that Affleck and David chatted about this, but were most likely only having some fun with it -- I can't imagine there's been any serious discussion, and can imagine even less the possibility of Mister Mxyzptlk being one of the villains! Still, I guess you never know. What about you guys? Sound off in the usual place.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=88200#v3KF1mPDpS68RY5a.99
Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Ben Affleck Wants Larry David To Have A Role In MAN OF STEEL Sequel
Page 1 of 1