Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future Empty
PostSubject: Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future   Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 4:24 pm

Vince McMahon and Triple H were said to be very happy with Titus O'Neil's character development on Raw tonight.

A member of the WWE writing staff told WrestleZone this evening that Titus has been pitching "his heart out" to turn heel on Darren Young, and finally "pleaded with Vince McMahon" for a singles run as a heel.

Vince apparently told the writers "Titus O'Neil gets an opportunity, sink or swim" and was happy with Titus' growth as a character in his interview with Renee Young on Raw tonight.

For those who missed Raw tonight, Titus cut another promo during a backstage interview segment with Renee Young, during which he asked Young if she knew how to spell champion, and when she tried to spell it, he corrected her an noted it's spelled "T-i-t-u-s."
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future   Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 4:50 pm

He sucks they should of NEVER split them 2 up this whole feud reminds me of Shad vs JTG and look what happen to both of them I expect the same for these 2.Another tag team that didn't need to be broken up.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future   Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 5:21 pm

I like Titus think he got a great chance of being up the card
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future   Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:05 am

M.V.P.V.I.P wrote:
He sucks they should of NEVER split them 2 up this whole feud reminds me of Shad vs JTG and look what happen to both of them I expect the same for these 2.Another tag team that didn't need to be broken up.

Totally agree.

I actually FF'd that promo but lol at Titus thinking he will ever be a champion in WWE.  hilarious 

His best shot was with Darren and they screwed that up so sorry Titus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future   Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon & Triple H’s Backstage Reaction to Titus O’Neil’s Raw Promo, Note on Titus’ Future
Page 1 of 1