Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booker T Return Update + Backstage News On Rhett Titus Working RAW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Booker T Return Update + Backstage News On Rhett Titus Working RAW Empty
PostSubject: Booker T Return Update + Backstage News On Rhett Titus Working RAW   Booker T Return Update + Backstage News On Rhett Titus Working RAW EmptyTue 09 Jul 2013, 1:57 pm

- Booker T provided the following return update on his Twitter this morning: "A lot of you want to know when I'm coming back, Well I feel great recovering from my elbow surgery And I will be back soon."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0709/563971/booker-t-return-update/#ixzz2YZIK7oYc

-------------------------------------

Source:
PWInsider

- As noted earlier, Ring of Honor star Rhett Titus appeared in a backstage segment with Vince McMahon, Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox during last night's RAW. Word from RAW is that Titus has not signed a deal with WWE yet. He has not began the process for WWE to sign him such as physical tests and everything that goes along with it. He is still signed to ROH but because of storylines there, he's off TV and has looked into work elsewhere. Titus was booked last week to come work this week's TV tapings as a tryout.
Back to top Go down

Booker T Return Update + Backstage News On Rhett Titus Working RAW
Page 1 of 1