King of Kings
Number of posts : 32652
Age : 30
Location : Sacramento, California
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----
Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30
|Subject: 2/23/14 TNA Live: Morgantown, W. VA.: Wolves Capture Tag Titles, Joe/Magnus Cage Match, Etc Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:05 am|| |
TNA house show results
February 23, 2014
Morgantown, W. Va.
Report by Jared Wharram, PWTorch reader
(1) Eric Young beat D.J. Zema (Ion) with a Macho Man flying elbow.
(2) Velvet Sky beat Gail Kim thanks to EY preventing Gail Kim from cheating. This led to Spud having EY removed from the building.
(3) Gunner beat James Storm in a Street Fight. Before the match, Gunner saluted local veterans and had everyone stand up and recite the Pledge of Allegiance.
(4) The Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) beat Bro-Mans (Robbie E. & Jessie) to win the TNA Tag Titles. Borash made an effort to have everyone in the crowd tweet about the result. They also hinted that footage from the match would air on Impact this Thursday.
(5) Mr. Anderson beat Bobby Roode in a two-out-of-three falls match.
Earl Hebner was spotlighted for "ref'fing his 100,000th match." To commemorate, fans could have their picture taken with him and receive an autographed t-shirt for $10.00.
(6) TNA World Hvt. champion Magnus beat Samoa Joe in a steel cage match to retain the TNA World Title. Magnus won due to a ref bump and a interference from Spud. After the match, EY returned to grab Spud and toss him into the cage. Joe his a Musclebuster from the second rope on Spud to send the crowd home happy.
Best match: The Wolves worked the crowd like pros and really stood out to my wife, who is not a wrestling fan.
Biggest Pops: (1) The Wolves, (2) Gunner, (3) Joe.
Most Heat: (1) Spud, (2) Bro-Mans/Zema, (3) Magnus.
Thanks Mia for my Lita signature. <3
Notable Reality Game/PPV Pick' Em Track Record!
*Runner-Up of WF Big Brother 5: All Stars.
*Winner of WD Survivor Season 3!
*Runner-Up w/ Prince Blue of WD Amazing Race.
*Winner of WD Experience!
*Winner of WF Big Brother Season 6.
*Winner of WF Amazing Race Season 2!
*Winner of WF Big Brother Season 7!
*Runner-Up of WD Visualize
*Runner-Up of WD Survivor 5
*1st Place Season 12, 14, + 17 WD PPV Pick'Ems