Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would Layla be what Maryse is now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Would Layla be what Maryse is now? Empty
PostSubject: Would Layla be what Maryse is now?   Would Layla be what Maryse is now? EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 4:44 pm

Had Layla stayed on SD instead of getting drafted to Raw, would she be one of the top heels along with McCool? Would she be getting the push Maryse is getting? Would she be Divas Champion by now? I as a Layla fan am pretty fed up with how WWE is using her on Raw. They hardly give her ring time and lately she has not been featured on Raw. I'm beginning to think that she was better off on Smackdown. At least we saw her more. She did have her best matches against Michelle.

Thoughts???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Layla be what Maryse is now?   Would Layla be what Maryse is now? EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 4:56 pm

wasn't this topic made already?
Back to top Go down
*Tripsi*
Opener
*Tripsi*

Female
Number of posts : 106
Job/hobbies : yoga
Favorite WWE Wrestler : HHH
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina Perez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Amazing Red
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Would Layla be what Maryse is now?   Would Layla be what Maryse is now? EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 5:01 pm

Definitly.She has the drive and personality.Maryse is good but layla has the ability to be just as good or maybe even better!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Would Layla be what Maryse is now?   Would Layla be what Maryse is now? EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 10:09 pm

I don't understand the question..are you asking if Layla dropped to her knees would she be a talent-less blonde bimbo with not wrestling ability that somehow became champion of a division that's a huge joke, and carries around a belt that looks like shit and ain't worth two dead flies smash together then fried in a pan, and has the WORST title history? because if so then YEAH, that's EXACTLY what she would have become.

(P.S I do like Maryse, just not as champion cuz she don't do shit, and kick that she beat slutchelle with to win the title looked like crap, and by division I mean the smackdown woman's division )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Layla be what Maryse is now?   Would Layla be what Maryse is now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would Layla be what Maryse is now?
Page 1 of 1