Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on WWE Diva Naomi's Eye Patch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Update on WWE Diva Naomi's Eye Patch Empty
PostSubject: Update on WWE Diva Naomi's Eye Patch   Update on WWE Diva Naomi's Eye Patch EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 1:17 pm

As we reported last week, WWE Diva Naomi no longer needs to wear her eye patch, but she continues to do so on WWE TV to continue the Total Divas story line, and keep it appearing current. She recently noted the following on Twitter regarding the eye patch, which indicates that she will continue wearing for awhile, likely until we get to the part in Total Divas when she's cleared to take it off:

“@skullak85: I wonder how many different eye patches @NaomiWWE has?”I have 3 that I really like but @sgovintage is working on some cool 1s
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Update on WWE Diva Naomi's Eye Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on WWE Diva Naomi's Eye Patch   Update on WWE Diva Naomi's Eye Patch EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 2:53 pm

I don't like the eye patch thing on her face.BUT I feel like WWE dropped the ball on Aksana here.Aksana could of ran with this and brag about how she took Naomi out of action and Maybe call that move the Naomknee or something maybe have a small feud with Cameron or something maybe add alicia fox to the mix so Foxsana could look like a dominat tag team then they bring back Naomi to even the score.But all we get are tag matches anyway so what was I thinking.
Back to top Go down

Update on WWE Diva Naomi's Eye Patch
Page 1 of 1