Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE too lazy to update Diva pics

Go down 
+3
Bone Breaker
LiE
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

WWE too lazy to update Diva pics Empty
PostSubject: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptySat 09 May 2009, 5:39 pm

I've noticed during the draft when they show the Divas who were drafted to different brands they use old pics I mean it's not that big of a deal but in the same sense it's not that big of a deal so WWE can't do it okay example Candice and Melina pics were from 2007, 2 years ago its 2009 please update the photos it's not that hard to update a picture both Divas have a totally new look and WWE needs to update the pics
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptySat 09 May 2009, 7:24 pm

wwe IS lazy.

You could tell that in the video games, when they keep the same damn outfit & look to certain superstars for three straight games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptySat 09 May 2009, 8:06 pm

wwe is lazy vince doesn't want to think hard to pic players outfits
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptySat 09 May 2009, 8:56 pm

THQ picks the outfits for the games, and who cares what outfits theyre wearing during a draft announcement, lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptySat 09 May 2009, 11:45 pm

WWE has always been lazy. you're just now noticing, quisee?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptySun 10 May 2009, 3:40 pm

^^ No I've noticed that but that's not being lazy now that's just being ignorant IMO you can't change a *censored* picture are you that insensitive WWE?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptySun 10 May 2009, 9:56 pm

they dont care...WWE just doesnt care lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
andart
Jobber
Jobber
andart

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho, Edge, MVP, Paul Birchill, Finley, William Regal
Favorite WWE Diva : Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Tiffany
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 2:35 am

have to say i didn't notice

whos to say the guys weren't old pics too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 2:37 am

even though idc for TNA... their shoots are way better. maybe bc it isnt PG shit.
Back to top Go down
::Adds::
Recent Roster Addition

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 2:25 pm

Yeahh but Candice doesn't look great these days, it's better to have an old photo imo xD
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 2:36 pm

^^ Candice still looks good in my opinion but not as good as she once was and she has recent pics that look good so... but it's not really a big deal since she hasn't even competed or shown up on SD ever since she's been drafted due to her ankle injury I still love her though

Last edited by quisee17 on Thu 14 May 2009, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 2:53 pm

::Adds:: wrote:
Yeahh but Candice doesn't look great these days, it's better to have an old photo imo xD

lmao, i call her melting face, only cause it seems if you put her face up to any heat source itll start to drip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE too lazy to update Diva pics   WWE too lazy to update Diva pics Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE too lazy to update Diva pics
Page 1 of 1