Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Social Networking Thread

Go down 
+53
Sticky!!
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
REIGNBOW
Dying Breed
Jackson
Serial
Shimmer Mark
CM Naked
CWL91
Notorious.Nikki
inspiron
LtD73
Darigon
Paul Wyatt
Eric
KJ
ilikewwe11
__KiLLeR__
Randy Scofield
tiffygoddess22
SlickTheJoker
Meagan
Joe-
MVPGFX
Venom
Natas 88
Queen Mintz
C.O.C.O
LiE
Brad Vicious
sarcy
sky_queen3
Did You Miss Her?
CharlotteGreens
XWA4Lyfe
Angelus
Eaglesfan07
X
The LL Father
stephaniie
Mia
Princess Keri
Dead
MkGtOmEr
Angelwilliamsfan
Bone Breaker
KTV-Time
Blue Ryder
janine
angelmessiah
Mizz Hardy
The Sexy Vixen
bautistaschica92
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
XWA4Lyfe
Lower Midcarder

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-07-30

The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:38 pm

xwadigg@yahoo.com
(It works with MSN though, is scrolled through and added most of ya)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:40 pm

I hope you didn't add the one I put here.. anyways, here's my new one:

thejoeyjackass@live.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:28 pm

joe_ferstler@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Eaglesfan07
Dazzling Divas General Manager
Eaglesfan07

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 2:44 pm

Eaglesfan07@live.com
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 7:43 pm

lol Joe no thanks
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 12:46 am

Bumped for CG.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
CharlotteGreens
Recent Roster Addition
CharlotteGreens

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:05 am

thanks miss vixen... I'm apprehensive of this because I value the friend I've made here on the old chat and I've been reduced to this since I'm not a big fan of f*cking wrestling since I like f*cking music a lot and dont watch fucking wrestling as everyone who ever knew me here allready knows.

f*ck I dont even like using msn but I'll try to use trillian and keep up with my folks here.

kosmicfx@hotmail.com

good luck g*d d*mnit
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:07 am

most of the forum is on msn, so i'm sure you'll find just about all your friends there.
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGreens
Recent Roster Addition
CharlotteGreens

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:10 am

seriously not gonna work for me Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:13 am

well the chat isnt returning. so you can PM people or use msn like the rest of us. This forum is doing much better without that chatbox anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:32 am

christ, another whiner about the chat. when will ppl grow up
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGreens
Recent Roster Addition
CharlotteGreens

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:38 am

instead of ad hominem attacks maybe you could actually prove to be useful dead and help me out?
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGreens
Recent Roster Addition
CharlotteGreens

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:42 am

it's not even about the chat, I dont care about that but I admire my friends here and dont know what to do about keeping up with them, I'm very skeptical about msn
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:46 am

Just log on msn and add your friends and then message them when you see them online.

most of the forum is on msn throughout the entire day.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sat 03 Oct 2009, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:49 am

CharlotteGreens wrote:
instead of ad hominem attacks maybe you could actually prove to be useful dead and help me out?

maybe you could be useful and actually post on the forum instead of making threads about why the chat being gone affects your ability to contact ppl when the chat wasnt the only way of doing it.?

yeah, that could work
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGreens
Recent Roster Addition
CharlotteGreens

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:52 am

I told you this isnt my kind of forum... I'm not really welcome here. you are asking something of me that isnt possible and youve known it for years.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:55 am

ok, so because this is a wrestling forum you're gonna refuse to come around and try to talk to people? btw, this place has been open for a year, so how can i know something that wasnt around for years...btw, if you wanna talk about music...heres the thread for you

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/entertainment-f8/
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 1:55 am

there is more to this forum than wrestling. there's even a blog section now for you to post blogs and stuff.

you are not "not welcome" here, CG.
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGreens
Recent Roster Addition
CharlotteGreens

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:08 am

the chat has been up for over a year obv
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:10 am

ok, the chat isnt going to kill every form of communication this place has bro lol. you can post in threads to talk to your friends...hell there are threads in General that are just for shooting the shit with everyone
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGreens
Recent Roster Addition
CharlotteGreens

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:12 am

I goto production and electronic dance music forums for that dead!!! GOD you guys are friends I've made... especially you Dead and you Vixen, wow. and blue and serial and hailey and LL and just everyone else I really had a blast with the chat and it's hard for meeeeeeeeeeeeee to say goodbye, so if you have trouble understanding that then you're making this harder than it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:14 am

I honestly think you are making too much of this. out of all the people i talked to in that chat, you are the ONLY one who i dont talk to anymore. everyone else has msn and we talk daily, just like old times.

just use msn, CG. It isnt hard and it's alot more fun.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:19 am

CharlotteGreens wrote:
I goto production and electronic dance music forums for that dead!!! GOD you guys are friends I've made... especially you Dead and you Vixen, wow. and blue and serial and hailey and LL and just everyone else I really had a blast with the chat and it's hard for meeeeeeeeeeeeee to say goodbye, so if you have trouble understanding that then you're making this harder than it needs to be.

you're really gonna do this and leave the forum because we removed the chat? thats childish, and as Vixen said its you whos making this a bigger deal then it really needs to be. ok, if you can post at music forums, why cant you post on ours? again, we have the entertainment board where you can post your ass off at
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGreens
Recent Roster Addition
CharlotteGreens

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:21 am

why do you guys have to be so right at a time like this... I hate that
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:22 am

Or General Chat where you can talk about ANYTHING! or the video thread where you can post your fave kinds of music. ETC! You can talk about anything here!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:23 am

CharlotteGreens wrote:
why do you guys have to be so right at a time like this... I hate that

if the ppl here mean THAT much to you, you would stay and post in general and the entertainment boards. you dont need to be a wrestling fan to post on a wrestling forum
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 2:32 am

sableman8@yahoo.com add me slut puppies
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 3:43 am

Complex Tank wrote:

no wonder i never see you online. you have a new yahoo. lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 4:27 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Complex Tank wrote:

no wonder i never see you online. you have a new yahoo. lol

lol, I'm always online, but I never see you or any of my other important peeps, so I just sign out and talk to my secondary friends on the sm8 address.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 4:34 am

i see you log in, Tank, then log right out. you dont even try to message me. I'm almost always online.

actually i messaged you on a few different occassions and you never answered, Tank.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 4:40 am

I had two addresses for you, but one got deleted and I never see you on the other one.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 4:43 am

yeah i rarely use the yahoo one. it's mostly full of my online RPG friends so we can chat while gaming.

i mainly use my hotmail.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 4:47 am

oh ok, and I don't remember getting any I.M. from you, or else I would have most certainly responded.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 4:55 am

yeah usually i message you when i see you online. but then you log out so i guess you're not getting them.
Back to top Go down
sky_queen3
The Original Sky_Queen3!!!
All Member Battle Royal Winner!!!!!
The Original Sky_Queen3!!!All Member Battle Royal Winner!!!!!
sky_queen3

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:58 am

I'm:

MSN: sky_queen3_redux@hotmail.com
AIM: sq3plusleminun
Yahoo: sky_queen3
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 1:26 am

Tank get a MSN PLEASE!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 2:22 am

Tank has msn, Blue. We chat every night.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 2:46 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Tank has msn, Blue. We chat every night.
OH? I thought the one he posted was his yahoo one lol

or is that his MSN?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 3:01 am

he uses it for msn

why would you ask that when you use yahoo for msn, too, Blue? shifty

it's the same as yours shrug
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 3:05 am

Blue, what's yours, I'll try to add you...
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 1:12 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
he uses it for msn

why would you ask that when you use yahoo for msn, too, Blue? shifty

it's the same as yours shrug
LMAO! OMG I totally forgot about that rofl

Complex Tank wrote:
Blue, what's yours, I'll try to add you...
JayLethal@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:10 pm

I just sent the request Blue, now sign in and accept it little douche!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:39 pm

Blue....you are....so simple...
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 9:13 pm

Complex Tank wrote:
I just sent the request Blue, now sign in and accept it little douche!!
I did, I have not seen it yet! It's supposed to pop up and it still has yet to do so.

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Blue....you are....so simple...
Um ok? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:41 pm

cagedcorruption@live.com
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 1:09 am

Aim: Chaldoangel831
MSN:hbic.me_shell@live.com
Back to top Go down
stephaniie
Midcarder
Midcarder
stephaniie

Female
Number of posts : 418
Favorite WWE Wrestler : evan bourne!
Favorite WWE Diva : bella twins!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : aj styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : beautiful people!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 1:15 am

hbic?! who are you kidding?!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 1:22 am

stephaniie wrote:
Come on, please dont bait

Do you have MSN?
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 4:26 pm

stephaniie wrote:

since i am suppose to be nicer to morons(its slowly killing me inside) i wont directly respond to that but i will say that im a bitch on this forum, im the main bitch on this forum, so hbic is smart. see i even used small words for u to under stand.

i also have a skype but i dont use it that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 6:44 pm

I went through and added most of you guyss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Social Networking Thread   The Social Networking Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Social Networking Thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next