Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natalya Is A Complete Joke

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Natalya Is A Complete Joke Empty
PostSubject: Natalya Is A Complete Joke   Natalya Is A Complete Joke EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 12:49 am

Just like the Title Says Natalya is a complete joke.You Know At First I thought Maybe it's WWE doing this but it takes two people to blame.Seriously Why is Natalya Always stuck with the Corny Bullshit.First The Farting then she pees her pants now she's crying and because Summer Rae Might of Broke her nose where's Marsha Brady at?

The Woman is a complete Joke and Ruined her own career and her going to Total Divas was a terrible Move for her and kinda makes me think Natalya is Desperate for Attention.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Is A Complete Joke   Natalya Is A Complete Joke EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 12:21 pm

I think Natalya was frustrated not being in the spotlight. So Total Divas came around and she went for it. Compare her to a couple years ago and she's totally different now.

Clearly the Summer/Natalya thing is staged. I think it's hilarious but don't understand how she can have such a problem with Summer and not Eva if it's supposedly about paying dues. Natalya is definitely not genuine.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Is A Complete Joke   Natalya Is A Complete Joke EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 3:37 pm

Quote :
I think it's hilarious but don't understand how she can have such a problem with Summer and not Eva if it's supposedly about paying dues.

Because people know Eva Marie was hotshotted to the roster without any wrestling experience or knowledge and the company doesnt want that exploited.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Is A Complete Joke   Natalya Is A Complete Joke EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 7:25 pm

I would LOVE to be in the room when you go up to your boss and refuse to do what you are told you will be doing.  To say that the wrestlers has the ability to refuse the storyline given to them and to write there own is a joke.  
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Is A Complete Joke   Natalya Is A Complete Joke EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 11:05 pm

Shimmer Mark wrote:
I would LOVE to be in the room when you go up to your boss and refuse to do what you are told you will be doing.  To say that the wrestlers has the ability to refuse the storyline given to them and to write there own is a joke.  

Many women have turn down things in the past so why couldn't Natalya Do the same? Stacy was to be Womens Champion And She Turned that down did she get in trouble? No.AJ Lee, Kaitlyn and a few other divas was asked to be On Total Divas But turn it down did they get in trouble? No.

Natalya just could of said No there's a point in your life where you just have to say No to something you don't want to do especially If it's something Ridiculous like Farting and Peeing your pants.And what did Natalya Gain from Any Of that? Absolutely Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Is A Complete Joke   Natalya Is A Complete Joke EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014, 11:26 am

Anyone can turn down an angle if they feel uncomfortable with it
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Is A Complete Joke   Natalya Is A Complete Joke EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014, 12:50 pm

Actually I'd say that Natalya is probably in the best position of her career. Remember when she was Divas' Champion? Defended the title once and lost it after a month. Divas of Doom? Lost to everyone and promoted as Beth's inferior. Heel jobber? Great Khali's arm candy?

At least with Total Divas, she's being featured. I felt that 2013 she had her best year of wrestling yet. I felt like she was finally being treated with respect. She got four PPV matches after all. Because of Total Divas she was featured in plenty of matches and storylines. They weren't excellent storylines but they still got her on TV in a prominent role. I remember the days when she was farting and losing to everyone in two minutes. She's come a long way. Her little tiff with Summer is so obviously staged but it's still TV time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Is A Complete Joke   Natalya Is A Complete Joke Empty

Back to top Go down

Natalya Is A Complete Joke
Page 1 of 1