Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman On Teaming Up With THE AVENGERS And A Clash With HULK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Hugh Jackman On Teaming Up With THE AVENGERS And A Clash With HULK Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman On Teaming Up With THE AVENGERS And A Clash With HULK   Hugh Jackman On Teaming Up With THE AVENGERS And A Clash With HULK EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 12:16 am

Hugh Jackman is praised as being arguably one of the greatest actors to ever appear in a comic book movie, with seven appearances in FOX's X-flicks. Not only does he wish to continue with the franchise in 2016's X-Men: Apocalypse and 2017's Untitled Wolverine sequel, but he also wishes he could appear in an Avengers film alongside Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, and others. This could potentially become a reality if it wasn't for X-Men being owned by a different studio. "I would love to see him as part of The Avengers," Jackman said in an interview with IGN. "Because there's a great dysfunction among that team, and I think Wolverine would fit right into that. He'd like that." Of course, a defining moment of an Avengers film with Hugh Jackman's Wolverine would be a battle between him and the Hulk. "There's no doubt he'd get in a fight with Hulk at some point," he says. "Those two bad, rage-filled characters are going to square off at some point. It would be quite fun. I don't know how much fun to shoot it would be because I'm sure I'd be on the worst end of it, but hey, he can heal." He also admitted that as far as banter goes, he'd like to face off with Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark. And in a separate interview with Spotlight Report, he was asked if he was aware of the X-Men comics in which the X-Men lived in the Australian Outbacks, Australia being Jackman's home country. He said that he never knew about those comics, and thought about the possibility of a film being made based on the story. “That’s a great idea. I’m so gonna read those, thank you for that! I’d love to film that,” said Jackman. X-Men: Days Of Future Past hits theaters this week, so make sure you get your tickets and get out to the theater!
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ABARy/news/?a=100415#6ftgtR7QQyJQwoY4.99
Back to top Go down

Hugh Jackman On Teaming Up With THE AVENGERS And A Clash With HULK
Page 1 of 1