Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATMAN vs SUPERMAN - Eisenberg Explains Why He’s Playing Lex Luthor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

BATMAN vs SUPERMAN - Eisenberg Explains Why He’s Playing Lex Luthor Empty
PostSubject: BATMAN vs SUPERMAN - Eisenberg Explains Why He’s Playing Lex Luthor   BATMAN vs SUPERMAN - Eisenberg Explains Why He’s Playing Lex Luthor EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 12:16 am

“The character is, luckily, a really great character,” Eisenberg said told MTV News’ “Actors can sometimes find really cool things in characters that aren’t written well. This character is written really well.”
Eisenberg was asked about the attention he'll receive for a big blockbuster role, like Luthor?
“For a movie like ‘The Double or ‘Night Moves,’ arguably me doing interviews for it is much more important for it than doing an interview for Batman, because there’s not that much money for posters,” Eisenberg explained, “Whereas for Batman, if I was in a coma after it was filmed… So i don’t really see it as that different."
Jessie also explains that he is not an attention seeker like Luthor. “You’re just exposed to more people, so walking down the street is more annoying,” Eisenberg added. That said, the Oscar nominee also thinks that blockbusters are important for an actor’s career. “It’s important to be in those big things,” Eisenberg continued. “I happen to want to do this movie because the character is awesome, but it’s also important to be in those for some kind of longevity.”

So what do you think?

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BrainiacAnnihilatesUltron/news/?a=100401#Ajbvti63aWSFlUJO.99
Back to top Go down

BATMAN vs SUPERMAN - Eisenberg Explains Why He’s Playing Lex Luthor
Page 1 of 1