Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Layla turning face?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Is Layla turning face? Empty
PostSubject: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:12 am

a lot of people may go and shit on this thread
not naming names. but dead and joey..i will let u say what u want as it is an opinion
for those who watched the divas match, we saw close to the end 2 things
Layla stopped a pin attempt on Mickie
and when the raw divas won, Layla and MIckie embraced in a hug and Layla held the victors hand high
i suppose Layla interfering could just be so she doesnt lose
but deffo the embrace got me thinking, she was smiling throughout the match, and when going to the ring from the ramp she was smiling and waving at fans..Jillian the other traditional heel in the match wasnt smiling as much. so that made me wonder.
the ending of the match the camera spent most of the time showin Layla and Mckies hug and hand raising, and focused more on the two then the other threee in the ring...so could this be a turn, or could this be just a celebration at winning ?
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:23 am

I don't have any idea what WWE plans to do with Layla at this point but a face turn is probably next for her that sounds most realistic
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:44 am

as long as it gives her more time to show she is worth more then others
as she did well last night, so there is hope, and a face turn could be a breath of air for her
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 2:38 pm

I gotta stop watching wrestling....tha match on Raw actually made me cry.

anyway, it appears Layla might be going face. I still want her on SD.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 5:34 am

The women's division is so inconsistant and confusing. I have no idea why they women are fighting one minute and buddy buddy the next. Didn't the heels from both brands just face the faces from both brands? Now the Raw women (heel and faces) are getting all chumy in a match against Smackdown women (heel and faces)? No atlercations, infighting, bickering, backstabbing even thoug they are standing next to so-called enemies???????????? Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 9:13 am

hold on SV why do u want to cry cos of the match on RAW

and edgegore i know what u mean in the battle royal at wm the bellas where teaming and eliminated the second most people in the match
and also the SD divas had more friction then the raw divas, which is why i asked the question

but a face turn would deffo be something fresh for her....she works well as a heel, but that is cos she has been heel for over a year and she was a face but not for that long...so maybe she will work better as a face time will tell

she needs mic time to, give her and all round thing, she has a nice accent and is decent on the sgements she had, i watched her in that food fight with kelly kelly on ecw....she was decent in the mic work before KK came out
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 12:59 pm

Edgegore wrote:
The women's division is so inconsistant and confusing. I have no idea why they women are fighting one minute and buddy buddy the next. Didn't the heels from both brands just face the faces from both brands? Now the Raw women (heel and faces) are getting all chumy in a match against Smackdown women (heel and faces)? No atlercations, infighting, bickering, backstabbing even thoug they are standing next to so-called enemies???????????? Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

WWE isnt supposed to make sense. They think that in between ECW and WM we had completely forgotten the Bellas are feuding...so that when they teamed up in the battle royal we werent shocked. Idiots

*DR LL* wrote:
hold on SV why do u want to cry cos of the match on RAW

I honestly dont know. i cry alot after watching divas matches.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 1:01 pm

aww well i hope it is a good cry
and i am REALLY miffed with the wwe letting the bellas team up...i mean the odd elimination before one turns on the other, but to not fight AT ALL in the battle royal, instead eliminate about a quarter of the competitons is RIDICK
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 1:35 pm

I don't know what is so cool about Layla, but I guess it would be good to see her as a Face. Regal will become a Jobber soon enough anyways.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 1:52 pm

the reason we think she is cool is because she is a better wrestler then KK, Bellas and Maria, she just hasnt been found anything to do creatively other then being regals manager
and it is a shame that regal will job...he coulda been a world champ, espceially when he became KOR but cos he was bad and did naughty drugs he got held back
look at jeff, and umaga and kendrick
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 2:05 pm

Regal is Shit. And your "Layla" is the same. Thats why they will job together.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 2:12 pm

shrug

Layla has skill
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 2:14 pm

u only say she is shit because i claim KK is shit...in which she truley is....i couldnt help notice she is your fav diva
regal has one of the best technical move sets in the busniess...and one of the most technically sound in the history....that makes him therefore NOT shit
but each to their own
just cos he isnt a highflying overbooked overhyped dude like ur mysterio smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:53 pm

lol Dead will never ever give anyone on the WWE roster credit for anything.

you're basically talking to a brick wall, LL.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 9:06 pm

i am...and i think i was talking to KJ there
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 2:31 pm

Layla and Regal have seemingly split, which makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 3:03 pm

me too...i mean it was all good....but they couldve had more then one mixed tag match
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 1:59 am

Layla is like an afterthough to the WWE. I still don't get why she is the ONLY diva search winner not to get a push. Seriously, even Ashley "I'm a man that sells the post-op poon for cash and lies about it" Massaro got a push.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 3:26 am

Edgegore wrote:
Layla is like an afterthough to the WWE. I still don't get why she is the ONLY diva search winner not to get a push. Seriously, even Ashley "I'm a man that sells the post-op poon for cash and lies about it" Massaro got a push.

*shudders*

i still laugh that she broke her hand doing a clothesline. i wonder what exactly she did wrong to break her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Layla turning face?   Is Layla turning face? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Layla turning face?
Page 1 of 1