Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McCool Madness.. michelle blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

McCool Madness.. michelle blog Empty
PostSubject: McCool Madness.. michelle blog   McCool Madness.. michelle blog EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 2:25 am

McCool Madness.......
Sunday, April 12, 2009, 10:50 PM EST [Faith, Heart & Soul]

Hey guys! Now that I've had enough March madness & have experienced (I'll get to that later) that painful excuse for a 25-diva battle royal, it's officially time for "MCCOOL MADNESS!"

Before I get ahead of myself, let me start with several quotes. I haven't blogged in quite some time (I'm sorry for that, but to be honest I've been scared that I my hands might type before my head starts thinking. Know what I mean? There's lots of things that have been bothering me that I'm pretty sure I shouldn't blog about!) Who knows....I may do it anyway - as Michelle McCool inside the ropes of course?!?! smile

"Be so preoccupied with good will that you don't have room for ill will!"

"Hope is the feeling that you will succeed tomorrow at what you failed in today!"

"Big shots are only little shots that kept on shooting!"

"Faith is necessary to victory!"

McCool Outside the Ropes: Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day and were able to celebrate such an amazing day with family and friends. I was! It's been a whirlwind the past month....preparing for WM25, doing media and appearances for WM, actually participating in WM, etc.... Though it was extremely tiring, it was (once again) a dream come true.

This was my first "in-ring" experience and I feel so honored to have shared it with some true veterans who have always had and continue to have true passion and respect for a business I love so much. That's few and far between these days. We always get the question of which diva would we like to have faced from the past? My answer has always been the same: Molly Holly. I have nothing but respect for her ability, her passion, her character and talent. I can't even put into words what an honor it was to have been competing with her.

My parents were also present again this year at WM. That's always fun. They've been to a gazillion shows and they seem to have more and more fun every time they come. It's always an added bonus when you can share your dreams with the ones you love, the ones who have always supported you and encouraged you to chase after your dreams.

Ok, here we go..........(though I'm not sure where I'm going)

McCool Inside the Ropes:

Let's start with the draft. Who knows what the heck is going to happen tomorrow night in Atlanta during the 2009 draft? I for one have no idea. I do know this though. I don't care where I go or who goes where. All I care about is retaining gold in the very near future. It seems as if I have a lot of unfinished business with girls from every show now, but I'm going to touch on the ones you all seem to keep asking about.

Mickie James: I wouldn't mind being able to kick her butt around a bit on Smackdown. I've only really been in the ring twice now (for very short periods of time both times) and I can tell she has some spunk. Enough spunk to handle me....I doubt it? But, it would be nice to have a new challenge. If you watched WM, you saw that we got eliminated at the same time. Point being, I need to show her (and I'm sure it will be simple) that I am better than her!

Maryse: I could care less where she goes. She seems to become more selfish, self-centered and self-absorbed as the day goes by. Agree with me or not, I don't really care. There comes a point that things get REALLY personal and it has gotten to that point for me. I made her look good for a long time whether you and/or she want to admit it or not (and I'm not talking aesthetically...if you don't know what that means, look it up). This is a give & take business and I'm tired of giving to her. However, before she leaves I do plan on taking one thing from her...my championship. That's all I have to say about that. Next.....

Melina: I'd really like to be on the same show as her at this point! One reason, the women's championship. I WILL go down in history as not only the first ever divas championship, but the first diva to ever hold both the Women's title and Divas Championship. Mark my words...it will happen! Not only that, it's been almost 4 years since Melina and her 2 cronies at the time delivered the "snapshot" on me that put me out of action for several months. I can forgive, but I don't forget!

Anyway, I don't feel like wasting anymore of my time on the other divas tonight. I have an early plane to catch, so I need to get some shuteye! I'll just wait until later this week when everyone has been drafted to give you my two cents.

"Believe it, you are a real find, a joy in someone's heart. You are a jewel, unique and priceless. God don't make no junk!"

Continue to cherish each day as if it were your last. Faith to fight the good fight, heart to believe and soul to search within...

Love, mm
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: McCool Madness.. michelle blog   McCool Madness.. michelle blog EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 3:35 am

so this blog was obviously out of her heel character but i liked it. atleast she speaks english (unlike Massaro)

Michelle's blog is cute.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: McCool Madness.. michelle blog   McCool Madness.. michelle blog EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 4:11 am

thats true atleast u can understand what she says lol. i always like the little messages at the bottom. they are awesome
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: McCool Madness.. michelle blog   McCool Madness.. michelle blog EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 3:15 pm

Yeah the sayings are really sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCool Madness.. michelle blog   McCool Madness.. michelle blog Empty

Back to top Go down

McCool Madness.. michelle blog
Page 1 of 1