Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New McCool Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

New McCool Blog Empty
PostSubject: New McCool Blog   New McCool Blog EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 7:20 pm

My PageYour next
Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 03:56 PM EST [Faith, Heart & Soul]

"Human misery is too great for men to live without faith!"

"It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart!"

So, it's been a while (once again....) since I posted a blog to all of you WWE Universers! Things have actually been pretty busy and today is no different. I head out to Japan today (I'm sitting in LAX) as we speak to do a promotional tour.

Anyway, you know the drill so heeeeeerrrrreeee we go!

Michelle McCool "Inside the Ropes:" Things were a bit shaken up after the draft and I couldn't be more satisfied! The Women's Champion on SD!?!?!? Two words...."welcome home!"

For those of you who don't recall, Melina (during her in ring debut) had her two cronies give me their snap shot putting me out of action for quite some time. Needless to say, I plan on finishing what she started a long time ago. I may forgive, but I don't forget!

So what's sweeter than revenge? Getting revenge by taking her women's championship away from her... which I plan on doing rather quickly. Once this happens, and it will, I will once again go down in the history books! I've already become the #1 contender, rightfully so, so it's only a matter of time. The problem I'm having is how to do it...do I finish Melina off quickly and put her out of her misery at the beginning of the match or do I relish in making her suffer throughout the match only to add insult to injury at the end? Idk....I'm thinking I'd like to see her suffer!

Next topic of discussion.....Melina breaks my nose? (I'm sorry I can't add the picture, but I promise to do it when I get back home and can download them to my computer). Alot of you questioned my nose being black, blue and purple all over following last weeks tag match. Yes, it was! Happy? Just like her victory, Melina got lucky with a shot to my face. So she fractured my nose...so what - She still hits like a girl!!!!!!!!!!

My short hair: I've gotten lots of comments about my short hair. It was time for change. It seems like after I cut bangs and wore my hair long & straight, it became the "it do" if you will! It seemed every direction I turned, the divas hairstyle looked the same... Long, luxurious locks (or extensions)! For those of you who have commented about liking it, thank you! For those of you who hate it....good thing I didn't cut it to please you, huh? That's all I have to say about that!

Michelle McCool Outside The Ropes: I'm really excited about this trip to Japan, but I just wish two things.....1.) that my plane wasn't delayed 4 hours before I have to get on the plane and sit for another 12 and... 2.) that I had some more time while I am there. Japan is somewhere I'd definitely like to explore. It just seems everytime I've been there, I've had a hard time getting up from the table eating sushi. HHH is going to be there as well and we will be doing the Japan MTV music awards - sweet!

I've got a lot of cool work related stuff coming up which I am excited about.....more details to come! I have to run now. I think my plane time just changed again (for the better I think - let's hope). Sorry for the blunt end....Until next time -

Faith to fight the good fight, heart to believe and soul to search within!

Love, mm
Back to top Go down

New McCool Blog
Page 1 of 1