Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The number of Divas&Knockouts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The number of Divas&Knockouts Empty
PostSubject: The number of Divas&Knockouts   The number of Divas&Knockouts EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 10:57 am

I've noticed that the number of Divas&Knockouts is growing and some people consider it as a bad thing because WWE & TNA really don't know how to use them in the right way, I know it's alot of so called "dead weight" on the rosters especially with some women not even wrestling, on the injured list or still in training.I personally don't consider a bad thing I like women wrestling and yes granted I know this is not Shimmer or anything but I say the more women the better we have thousand of male superstars and WWE & TNA knows how to use them correctly; so why can't the women be used the same way and IMO if push comes to shove some Divas and Knockouts can compete against the male wrestlers. I know certain women need more training before entering a wrestling ring but the women division could be just as successful as the male division if WWE & TNA would use them correctly, give them more ring time and promos and the certain women who need more training go train I feel like the size of the division doesn't matter or make too much of a difference it's just how the company and the women conduct the program on both ends.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The number of Divas&Knockouts   The number of Divas&Knockouts EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 11:57 am

WWE will NEVER utilize all the talented women on the roster. Why? Because they are idiots. The same idiots who slapped the belt around Trish 7 times as if there was no women's division at all and it was just the Trish Stratus show. I can name a few divas who can wrestle way better than Trish.

WWE will continue to add dead weight females to their roster who look good. Then let them waste away...then fire them. It's a vicious cycle.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The number of Divas&Knockouts   The number of Divas&Knockouts EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 5:55 pm

^Yep I agree. Trish is very high on Nattie and look at how they use Nattie.

SPOILER ALERT-KINDA

If you read the ECW Spoilers you will know what Im talking about. Im ticked.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The number of Divas&Knockouts   The number of Divas&Knockouts Empty

Back to top Go down

The number of Divas&Knockouts
Page 1 of 1