Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What could WWE do to improve the women division?

Go down 
+5
The Sexy Vixen
CruxisAngel
C.O.C.O
Dead
Quisee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What could WWE do to improve the women division? Empty
PostSubject: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 10:30 am

I like WWE and I just like the Divas in general everyone complains about botches, spots excessive T&A but none of that bothers me for some reason I just love women wrestling no matter how bad it can be I rather watch the Divas anyday than watch any of the men that why I constantly mark for the divas, but there is alot of stuff WWE needs to do to improve the division and I would like you to post some realistic ideas of what WWE could do to impove the Divas divison here are my ideas...

1.Stop hiring so many women whether they're models or not without any wrestling experience/training(even though personally I don't mind) but I think more experienced women could compete in the faster in the ring and won't have to go through training and learn the basics when they are already on wrestling contract in WWE.

2.Use all the women to their full ability make all the women wrestle to their full ability stop making some divas downplay their wrestling ability and make the lesser experience women pull out all the stops to defeat more experience women to make better matches.

3.Have the divas who aren't currently involved in anything wrestle in FCW and/or manage a superstar on a constant bases

4. Please drop Jillian's singing gimmick she is not going nowhere with it anymore it's old now

5.End Santina Marella ASAP it's funny but don't drag it too long make him and Beth break up already and continue with their careers.

That's all I can think of right now do you agree with my ideas? What are some of your ideas as well
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:01 pm

get some women that can actually.....wrestle. that would be a start. theres Natalya, but theyd rather her be some bitch for Tyson Kidd
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:19 pm

Tell Santina 2 give back Ashley clothes

Stop Jillian from F'ing singing.

Train some of these divas.

Have more than just one match.
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:29 pm

Get some of these shimmer girls up here.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:35 pm

the girls in SHIMMER can wrestle, they wont sign them
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:40 pm

Vince from Shamwow wrote:
the girls in SHIMMER can wrestle, they wont sign them

Well that's a damn shame
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:21 pm

i'd like that divas title to go bye bye.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 7:50 pm

1. Quit hiring models
2. No more diva searches
3. Hire trained wrestlers and girls with wrestling experience
4. Push the ones who can wrestle
5. Have the non wrestlers manage an up and coming guy to help get him over.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
StratusOrton
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 1:09 am

I'm the opposite in regards to women's wrestling. For me, it's not a matter of seeing them wrestle, but it's about seeing the women being used in quality segments that push them as being a part of the show, not the bathroom/food break for the fans in the arena and at home. Sadly, that's how a lot of people view the divas bits but I can't say I blame them. I've never been against a girl who didn't wrestle, I mean, I was a huge fan of Trish long before she actually became good in the ring and I loved Torrie despite never being a full-time wrestler. I would take the entertaining and great build up T&A matches like Trish vs Lita bra and panties to the random, usless and repetitive matches between two seasoned vets like Beth vs Mickie. There's only so much appreciation you can have for two experienced workers having a match together, for no reason, and doing seemingly the same thing each time they're together. There are so many things wrong with the women's division today. For one, they need to get rid of all the useless twits running around who have no business being there. Why are there so many damn DS rejects? I thought the whole point of the contest was to hire the WINNER, not the winner plus the other 20 girls in the competition. There's a good number of experienced women on the roster, but they're largely outnumbered by models, supposedly turned wrestlers. They're being pushed into the ring too quickly, given very little to no characters to work with. The whole division is drowning and there's so much that needs to be done to fix it, I have no faith that the WWE will with this crop of women.

-Fire Candice and Co.
-Create characters for the women
-Have consistent storylines for the women
-Let them interact more with the men
-Give them nice pay off matches at PPVs and occasionally on RAW/SD/ECW rather than giving them five minutes each week of just pure randomness
-Get rid of the mentality that throwing all the divas together on a show is what the fans want. No, quality over quantity. Stop wasting great events like WM to have lumberjill and battle royal matches headline the women at WM. It defeats the purpose of having so many girls out there and creating a piss poor segment.
-Stop passing the title around like it's a fucking accessory. Give it some meaning again...like I said, by creating characters, storylines, matches that all heighten interest in the women and the division.
-Promote your divas more. Let them do more PR work, get them more mag covers (since they don't have the mainstream appeal to get that attention themselves).
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 5:10 am

Simple, get rid of the trash & bimbos that can't wrestle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 12:43 pm

StratusOrton wrote:
I'm the opposite in regards to women's wrestling. For me, it's not a matter of seeing them wrestle, but it's about seeing the women being used in quality segments that push them as being a part of the show, not the bathroom/food break for the fans in the arena and at home. Sadly, that's how a lot of people view the divas bits but I can't say I blame them. I've never been against a girl who didn't wrestle, I mean, I was a huge fan of Trish long before she actually became good in the ring and I loved Torrie despite never being a full-time wrestler. I would take the entertaining and great build up T&A matches like Trish vs Lita bra and panties to the random, usless and repetitive matches between two seasoned vets like Beth vs Mickie. There's only so much appreciation you can have for two experienced workers having a match together, for no reason, and doing seemingly the same thing each time they're together. There are so many things wrong with the women's division today. For one, they need to get rid of all the useless twits running around who have no business being there. Why are there so many damn DS rejects? I thought the whole point of the contest was to hire the WINNER, not the winner plus the other 20 girls in the competition. There's a good number of experienced women on the roster, but they're largely outnumbered by models, supposedly turned wrestlers. They're being pushed into the ring too quickly, given very little to no characters to work with. The whole division is drowning and there's so much that needs to be done to fix it, I have no faith that the WWE will with this crop of women.

-Fire Candice and Co.
-Give them nice pay off matches at PPVs and occasionally on RAW/SD/ECW rather than giving them five minutes each week of just pure randomness
-Get rid of the mentality that throwing all the divas together on a show is what the fans want. No, quality over quantity. Stop wasting great events like WM to have lumberjill and battle royal matches headline the women at WM. It defeats the purpose of having so many girls out there and creating a piss poor segment.
-Stop passing the title around like it's a fucking accessory. Give it some meaning again...like I said, by creating characters, storylines, matches that all heighten interest in the women and the division.
-Promote your divas more. Let them do more PR work, get them more mag covers (since they don't have the mainstream appeal to get that attention themselves).

they have characters, most are just boring
when they interact with the men, everyone cries that the men shouldnt be in the storyline
give them payoffs for what, not being about to do a match right?
theyd rather do that on all shows, have 10 diva tags and have 3 women wrestle
the title IS a accesory. it lost its meaning about 3-4 years ago
Back to top Go down
StratusOrton
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 11:44 pm

Vince from Shamwow wrote:
StratusOrton wrote:

-Fire Candice and Co.

they have characters, most are just boring
when they interact with the men, everyone cries that the men shouldnt be in the storyline
give them payoffs for what, not being about to do a match right?
theyd rather do that on all shows, have 10 diva tags and have 3 women wrestle
the title IS a accesory. it lost its meaning about 3-4 years ago

They have characters? Could've fooled me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 1:36 am

hence me saying they were boring, lol
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 2:39 am

to much issues, not enough time, energy or space. but the main one is hiring models. ive said a million times wwe would rather hire models and train them to wrestle then hire a wrestler and train them to model and look pretty. Plus that also think they can pull another Trish(have someone whos so-so look amazing in the ring)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could WWE do to improve the women division?   What could WWE do to improve the women division? Empty

Back to top Go down

What could WWE do to improve the women division?
Page 1 of 1