Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant

Go down 
4 posters

Which KO would you like to see have a title shot in the future
Awesome Kong
King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_lcap 0% King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Christy Hemme
King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_lcap 6% King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_rcap
 6%  [ 1 ]
Daffney
King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_lcap 19% King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_rcap
 19%  [ 3 ]
Madison Rayne
King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_lcap 0% King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
ODB
King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_lcap 6% King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_rcap
 6%  [ 1 ]
Raisha Saeed
 6%  [ 1 ]
Rhaka Khan (urgh)
 6%  [ 1 ]
Sojournor Bolt
 6%  [ 1 ]
Taylor Wilde
 6%  [ 1 ]
Velvet Sky
King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_lcap 13% King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_rcap
 13%  [ 2 ]
Victoria
King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_lcap 31% King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Vote_rcap
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Empty
PostSubject: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 2:47 pm

introducing my weekly KO rant, and yes Serial you may use this as a Smiley testing ground.

Awesome Kong:
- Just lately we've seen her have the last word with everything and at Sacrifice the match was boring and Kong could've easily kicked out of that pin and in no way did we wanna see her big black minge when she was being pinned that made me puke.
Also TNA seem to be overrating Kong a little bit, she doesn't frighten anyone with her cheesy gimmick, hopefuly Victoria once she's moved on from Angelina and the rest of Mi Pi Sexy can go after Kong and lose miserably.

Angelina Love:
- She's hot, She kicks ass in the ring & She's the Knockout Champion, what more could you ask for, Angelina is the perfect Knockout she's way better than Velvet or Madison will ever be!
I don't know what it is but i can't take my eyes off of her when she's in the ring she just has this knack of drawing my attention,
(for two reasons) even though it's fake she sells her moves well and those elbows she gives look painful... I wouldn't wanna be in the ring with her no way, unless i was managing her which will never happen Teary Eyed, anyway we all saw how well she did at Sacrifice this past Sunday and she sold that Implant buster well at the end.

Christy Hemme:
- When is she coming back... we have no idea and will she get another title shot? I'm hoping they bring her in slowly because her ring rust will be of epic proportions and Hemme imo isn't really that good, she's TNA's version of Candice Michelle, they both suck in the ring and they both wear too much make up.

Daffney:
- It's a shame she lost Sacrifice to that cow Taylor, i mean really she coulda kicked out of that and the monsters ball was a dissapointment, I was looking forward to it too, anyways enough about that shitty match and onto the woman at hand... Daffney, there's something about her that is strangely alluring and she is just sexy with all that make up on, she totally kicks ass in the ring and she looks good, who knows, can we picture Daffney with the title at all?
Hopefuly we see alot more of her in the future in she's really improving in the ring, I hope she doesn't end up misused like Jillian or Natalya.

Jenna Morasca:
- I like her actually I like her attitude and the fact she hates Sharmell, if they ever get into a catfight my money's on Jenna winning.

Lauren:
- I'm really impressed with her acting lately and I hate Dr. Stevie now for pushing her like that poor Lauren but it's a shame Taylor didn't get slammed on those tacks I was literally chanting "tacks tacks tacks" then Dr. Stevie pushes Lauren and I didn't give a shit about Taylor then so long as Stevie got tacked instead... which he did So i was happy.

Madison:
- We've seen her job ever since she came to TNA when are they gonna give her a match where she'll actually win for once, I mean really nobody jobs that many times without winning at least once.

ODB:
- TNA is seriously misusing ODB and they bought Victoria in so why not let ODB go loose on her at least it'll give ODB something to do rather than do housematcehs all the time

Raisha Saeed:
- we've all seen her fight and we know she kicks ass and I like the way she blocked Angelina at Sacrifice and having Kong crahing into you must hurt, she sells her moves well in the ring, and she's always coming up with something new to show us, hopefuly she'll have a long history with TNA and hopefuly we'll see more of her in the ring rather than outside it.

Rhaka Khan:
- I ain't even gonna bother talking about her because she got Roxxi fired so uh uh no way not happening.

Sojo Bolt:
- Sojo Bolt is a good wrestler but she's awkward and tends to fuck up some of the moves she does, but apart from that she's a good wrestler and she's not the best looking but she's better than some things I've seen believe me.

Taylor Wilde:
- I have to give it to her she's good in the ring but does she have to be such a goody goody with it, sure her title reign was short and pathetic and she lost the belt really cheaply to Awesome Kong but it doesn't matter, she looks good in the ring and she kicks ass but for some reason I find it really hard to get into her and follow her in the ring she just jumps around and makes things look easy it's boring now.

Velvet Sky:
- Velvet didn't sell her implant busters very well in her last stretcher match against Kong, she was awful TNA doesn't really make her look good in the ring at all, she isn't anyway but they could give her more of a chance to suceed in wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 7:18 pm

i voted for taylor, if u go back and watch the DSW matches u know why.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 7:52 pm

I've seen her DSW matches and she kicks ass but I don't know what it is I just really hate her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 11:40 pm

Doesn't matter what everyone thinks, Victoria is getting the push for being the recent signee.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant EmptySat 30 May 2009, 9:14 am

She doesn't deserve it though, Roxxi deserved it more than anyone and ODB would be next in line but WTF has Victoria actually done so far
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant EmptySat 30 May 2009, 3:44 pm

I have to go with Serial on this (Shoot me now) but Victoria is next in line and ya know what? She deserves it because WWE treated her like a joke during her last years. I wouldn’t mind Daffney getting a run with the gold either. As long as ODB, Taylor and Kong stay the hell away. They are incredibly stale
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant EmptySat 30 May 2009, 6:47 pm

I will have to say Victoria. She does deserve it. I agree with Blue she was treated like a joke in WWE and its a shame. TNA knows Victoria is very talented and hopefully they see that and push her and give her the ko gold.

Id like to see Daff feud with Victoria after Victoria gets the title.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant EmptySun 31 May 2009, 6:24 pm

yeah that would be cool, i suppose I just feel more for ODB than I do Victoria, i was thinking maybe making ODB a heel or something so she can feud with Victoria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant   King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant Empty

Back to top Go down

King henry's weekly TNA Knockout rant
Page 1 of 1