Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria's new blog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Victoria's new blog Empty
PostSubject: Victoria's new blog   Victoria's new blog EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 2:01 am

My TNA Wresting Debut !

Hey MySpacers !

A few people have asked me why I chose to go to TNA. Not nearly as many as have suggested that I go to TNA over the past couple years, but it has been been asked. Before I can answer that, I have to address why I left WWE. I left because I didn't enjoy my role, and I didn't see it changing. That, in addition to the brutal travel schedule, made it an easy choice for me to walk away and leave the opportunity available to one of the scores of female wrestlers who were anxiously awaiting their chance.

TNA approached me with the offer to come to their organization, work a less rigorous schedule, and more importantly, wrestle to the best of my ability with no limitations.

Several people have debated whether this will effect my chance at one day being elected into the WWE Hall of Fame. I am flattered at my name even being mentioned with such an honor. And whether or not you believe that I am worthy, I really don't think that WWE will hold it against me for doing other things after I left. I truly believe that I gave 100% every day with WWE, and that I went above and beyond what was expected of me. I think that if I am happy with my choices, then they are happy for me. Of course they took me off their website. They can't promote talent with another organization. But again, I'd like to think that on a personal level, they are happy for me.

The only serious considerations I had were 1) Would I still be able to train for MMA? 2) Do I miss wrestling and want to do it on a regular basis? 3) Can I entertain TNA fans in a way that they deserve to be entertained?

I believe so to all three. I still have time to dedicate to MMA. I definitely miss wrestling. And my goal is not only to be the best in a very tough Knockout division, but to elevate the performance of the entire division.

Thursday night on TNA Impact on SpikeTV I have my first match in about five months, and my first in a six sided ring. For those who haven't seen TNA recently, I think you should tune in. Because for those of you who do, you'll see a female wrestler in the best shape of her life, at the top of her game, beginning a new journey.

Buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride...
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's new blog   Victoria's new blog EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 9:14 am

I'm happy for Victoria i think she made the right decision to go to TNA and far as she can wrestle to her full ability and not water down her skills to put over talent and her schedule won't be so packed and she can play a better character/role in TNA. As far as WWE and her go i think that either WWE really could care less because she was a diva and wasn't cared about but they feel like she betrayed the company or i could be wrong that's just my personal opinion because we all know how sensitive WWE can be at times but i wish Victoria the best inTNA.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's new blog   Victoria's new blog EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 10:10 pm

She is amazing. I dont blame her one bit for leaving WWE. Especally with how they treated her. They treated her like a joke, she was not a joke, she is very talented, Its a shame how WWE used her. Good luck to her in TNA.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's new blog   Victoria's new blog EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:58 am

I'm so proud of her. Her music gives me special feelings.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's new blog   Victoria's new blog EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:39 am

any diva or knockouts music give u "special feelings" sticky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's new blog   Victoria's new blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria's new blog
Page 1 of 1