Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue’s Groove (Music)

Go down 
+17
Natas 88
Angelwilliamsfan
Dead
CM Naked
Princess Keri
The LL Father
CWL91
Eric
Sticky!!
FV1
Bone Breaker
KTV-Time
Paul Wyatt
Mia
The Sexy Vixen
Did You Miss Her?
Blue Ryder
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Blue’s Groove (Music) Empty
PostSubject: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:49 am

Hello I am Blue and welcome to my debut show, My Show will be a top 10 countdown of videos. I’m a HUUUUUUUGE fan of music, I love all genre’s of music and I try to learn more as the years go on. I will try to keep my list current. I will not do this everyday, just to give you guys some heads up. I will base the list based on the top 10 songs of that particular day. I will try not to be biased with this but I might lol. Starting with the second addition of this show(depending on the success) I will start posting old school favorites. Once a song spends 50 days on my countdown, that song will be put into the Blue Hall Of Fame, yea I’m cheesy lol. Let’s get started shall we?

10.Katy Perry (Waking Up In Vegas)

Peak Position(10th)
Last Appearance(N/A)
Total Days on Countdown(1 day)

-I like Katy Perry and I think she’ll do well with this song but no way will it be as big as “I Kissed a Girl” or “Hot and Cold”

9.Kris Allen (No Boundaries)

Peak Position(9th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-Kris Allen is the first of two idol alumni’s to debut on “Blue’s Groove”. Some may call me biased because I’m like a Huge Kris Allen mark, but if I had my way he’d be number one so at least I am being somewhat realistic with this.

8.Pink (Please Don‘t Leave Me)

Peak Position(8th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-I really love this song, but then again I love all of Pink’s songs. I think this song will do fairly well on the countdown.

7.Keri Hilson F/Kanye West and Neyo (Knock You Down)

Peak Position(7th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-Any song with Neyo (Whom has great songs) is a must on any list. Keri Hilson is one to watch, she keeps releasing hit after hit after hit. I think “Knock You Down” is my favorite song of hers.

6.Keith Urban (I Wanna Kiss a Girl)

Peak Position(6th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-A big Congrats to Keith Urban, he is the only person representing the Country Genre on the countdown. I was a big fan of Country Music a couple years ago, I do plan on getting back into Country Music. I was listening to the radio a couple of days ago and I instantly fell in love with this song hence why he is on numero 6.

5.Lady Gaga (Love Game)

Peak Position(5th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-Perhaps the weirdest female artist to come since, well I don’t even know when lol. Lady Gaga is definitely different that’s for sure. I guess she proved that she’s not a 1 hit wonder. I mean she is currently on her third single and it’s a pretty awesome track. I really dig this girl.

4.Britney Spears (If You Seek Amy)

Peak Position(4th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-It’s Britney b******! Sure she is not the greatest singer in the world but she sure knows how to entertain her fans. I personally love “If You Seek Amy” We’ll see how far it goes on MY Countdown.

3.Kelly Clarkson (I Do Not Hook Up)

Peak Position(3rd)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-Kelly is the second Idol Alumni on the countdown and she is the highest ranked female today. Congrats to KC. I’m really loving her new material and her latest single reminds me of ”Since You’ve Been Gone”. Isn’t that like her biggest hit? Anyways it’s really good to see the original idol bounce back.

2.Jeremith (Birthday Sex)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-This newcomer debuts on number 2, beating out some of today’s biggest names such as (Kelly Clarkson, Pink and Britney Spears) To my knowledge this is Jeremith’s first single and it looks to be quite a hit. But that’s just it, will he be yet another one hit wonder? Or will he make a name for himself? We shall see in the coming years.

1.The Black Eyed Peas(Boom Boom Pow)

Peak Position(1st)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-And the number one song of the day and rightfully so is? Blackeyed Peas (Boom Boom Pow) I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this song, I really do enjoy it and futuristic feel to it. Fergie Ferg stil looking good as well. I think this will be number one for quite some time.

In Closing- Some of you may think this is cheesy or boring but I enjoyed doing this and if your going to be negative then don’t bother checking it out, it’s that simple. I do take requests lol but they won’t be on the list overnight, give me time peeps lol.

Last edited by Blue Campbell on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:36 am

I FUCKING LOVE THAT KERI HILSON SONG/VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*spazzes the fuck out*
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:36 am

Nice selection except Britney and Kris Allen shifty

i love Katy Perry though love
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:40 am

awesome list i only have heard some of these songs. I like Pink's, Katy's, kris and the black eye peas. Love game i like that one too but now i hear it a lot. Daughtry's song is really good so hopefully that one makes the list. smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:52 am

LMAO TANK! I love Keri's song too

Vixen u know I do, Kris Allen is a must on ma list lol. I like Britney too, I like Daughtry’s “No Surprise” to Mia, hopefully soon it debuts eh? Remember not overnight lol. Thanks a lot for the comments
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 3:02 am

I really don't listen to today's music that much, tbh... so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:16 am

ok awesome blue smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:52 pm

This is a good idea, I don't like the music, but the idea is cool..

Keep it up, Blue!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:55 pm

Wondering.....why can't the members have an imput in this? Maybe have the members send their top 5 every day and you make a top 10 out of that? Dunno, just a suggestion here.....cool list...just not the biggest Kris Allen Fan who basicly ruined the list and uhh not the biggest fan of Nr. 2 lol. Plus for the hype BOOM BOOM Pow was getting,....it was a pretty lame ass Video to be honest. Song is SUPER cool...but the video?? Ugh..stupid.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:14 pm

WOW! Thanks for the feedback Kev, I actually don’t like (Birthday Sex) either, I just think it’s a stupid song but it gets a lot of radio play and I see it on TV a lot so I thought I’d just go ahead and add it.

LOL@ your Kris Allen comment, why do PPL dislike him? Lol he rocks

As for your idea, I LOVE IT!!!!! It all boils down to the members who will actually PM me with requests. I am doing this on a few other forums so I have to take that into consideration.

Joey Thanks for your comment too!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:19 pm

Well that sucks...kills the Originality if it's on a whole lot a feds....oh well.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:34 pm

Yea Blue likes to expand his ideas but MY OWN FORUM seems to like my idea (which is awesome) But I thought other sites would like it, meh whatever. PM me Requests! Remember that it won’t happen right away, got to make it look realistic. For instance Blackeyed Peas being number one? They can’t just disappear off the list over night. Like the Billboard charts or TRL lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 7:55 pm

OK so its day two of Blue’s Groove and on some forums it’s a success while on others no one cared to reply but that’s ok. The show must go on. I noticed a lot of people feel that it’s not a good idea because its basically my opinion but they’re wrong. I take requests and sooner or later those requests will make the list. For instance someone requested Daughtry’s (No Surprise) and that song will debut sometime this week. Let’s get started shall we? I have not one but two debuts today. So you guessed it, 2 video’s will fall off the list.

10.V Factory (Love Struck)

Peak Position(10th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-I have no idea if these guys are new or not but damn it, I love this song. I hear it all the time on my television and it sounds current so I listed it. I get a NSYNC vibe from them so maybe they will last? They debut on number 10 and in turn take Katy Perry’s spot on the countdown.

9.3 OH! 3 (Don’t Trust Me)

Peak Position(9th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-3 oh! 3 are the second artist to debut today. They are really making waves with this song. I find it cheesy but yet I can’t help but sing along. With them. They replace Pink today whom was previously in the 8th position with “Please Don‘t Leave Me“. Enjoy!

8.Keri Hilson F/Kanye West and Neyo (Knock You Down)

Peak Position(7th)
Last Appearance(7th)
Total Days on Countdown(2 days)

-Miss Keri and her men (Neyo, Kanye West) whom were previously 7th last time find themselves on the number 8 slot. Hey at least they made it to day 2 lol unlike Pink and Katy. But will they make it to day 3? We’ll see!

7.Kris Allen (No Boundaries)

Peak Position(7th)
Last Appearance(9th)

-Is today’s biggest leap as he moves up two slots to position 7. I think soon enough he will be a contender for the top spot. Or will he? I mean I can’t be that biased lol.

6.Britney Spears (If You Seek Amy)

Peak Position(4th)
Last Appearance(4th)

-The Princess of Pop falls down a few slots to number 6. With Brit no longer in the top 5, she is now vulnerable of getting knocked out of the countdown. I mean there are a lot of singers waiting to debut but there’s only room for 10 lol. We’ll see on day three if Britney will bounce back.

5.Keith Urban (I Wanna Kiss a Girl)

Peak Position(5th)
Last Appearance(6th)

-Keith Urban cracks the top 5 and still continues to move up the countdown. He is still the only country singer on “Blue’s Groove” How long until Taylor Swift debuts? LOL

4.Lady Gaga (Love Game)

Peak Position(4th)
Last Appearance(5th)

-Lady Gaga moves up a slot today and seems to be creeping up the list little by little lol. Will she soon Boom Boom Pow the Blackeyed Peas out of the number spot? Lol I know, that was lame. That’s if they are even number one today. We shall see soon enough!

3.Jeremith (Birthday Sex)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(2nd)

-Jeremith falls down to number 3, although a good position, it’s still not close to number one like position 2 was. Find out tomorrow if he bounces back or if he’ll continue to fade.

2.Kelly Clarkson (I Do Not Hook Up)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(3rd)

-Well look what we have here, looks like Kelly doesn’t hook up but she will hook up with the number 1 position LMAO! I really like this song, but is it enough to be number one?

Peak Position(1st)
Last Appearance(1st)

-No Surprise, BEP continue to dominate “The Groove”. For the second day in a row they remain on number one and managed to avoid getting replaced by Jeremith. Now they have Kelly Clarkson to worry about lol. Can they make it 3 days at number one?

In Closing- As you can see, there was a lot of movement on the countdown and Kelly Clarkson became a contender for Black Eyed Pea’s top spot. We had two debuts in 3OH 3 and V Factory, Fan faves Katy Perry and Pink were booted from the countdown. And here is the flashback song of the day!

The Flashback!
*John John Mellencamp(Hurts so good)

-I really don’t know him but I just heard this song and I liked it! Enjoy to all the fans of 80’s music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:18 pm

Oh god that "Don't Trust Me" song is so cheesy. shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:44 pm

no one gives a fuck...
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:04 am

blue im sry but adam lambert sings that song way better sry
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:45 am

Who wants to Bet??? Kris Allen Nr. 1...in 3 days? Who's with me on this?? Biased crap...NOT FAIR!!

Where's Taylor Swift scratch :interesting: :Fuck You:
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:29 am

nice song from the 80's! smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 11:02 am

Bone Breaker wrote:
blue im sry but adam lambert sings that song way better sry
He does not Argh Are you REQUESTING BTW? cool dude

KSW wrote:
Who wants to Bet??? Kris Allen Nr. 1...in 3 days? Who's with me on this?? Biased crap...NOT FAIR!!

Where's Taylor Swift scratch :interesting: :Fuck You:
LMAO lol! I want him number one but I don't think he'll get that faaaaaaaaaaar or will he? You requesting Taylor BTW? cool dude

Mianalia wrote:
nice song from the 80's! smile
Thank ya doll :woo:
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 11:05 am

No just wondering why she's not there....the video is soooooo cute
Back to top Go down
FV1
Jobber
Jobber
FV1

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:14 pm

Really cool idea Blue, and loved the flash back with Mellencamp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threecountwrestling.com

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 5:42 pm

The Blue Man wrote:
Hello I am Blue and welcome to my debut show, My Show will be a top 10 countdown of videos. I’m a HUUUUUUUGE fan of music, I love all genre’s of music and I try to learn more as the years go on. I will try to keep my list current. I will not do this everyday, just to give you guys some heads up. I will base the list based on the top 10 songs of that particular day. I will try not to be biased with this but I might lol. Starting with the second addition of this show(depending on the success) I will start posting old school favorites. Once a song spends 50 days on my countdown, that song will be put into the Blue Hall Of Fame, yea I’m cheesy lol. Let’s get started shall we?

Peak Position(10th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-I like Katy Perry and I think she’ll do well with this song but no way will it be as big as “I Kissed a Girl” or “Hot and Cold”

9.Kris Allen (No Boundaries)

Peak Position(9th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-Kris Allen is the first of two idol alumni’s to debut on “Blue’s Groove”. Some may call me biased because I’m like a Huge Kris Allen mark, but if I had my way he’d be number one so at least I am being somewhat realistic with this.

8.Pink (Please Don‘t Leave Me)

Peak Position(8th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-I really love this song, but then again I love all of Pink’s songs. I think this song will do fairly well on the countdown.

7.Keri Hilson F/Kanye West and Neyo (Knock You Down)

Peak Position(7th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-Any song with Neyo (Whom has great songs) is a must on any list. Keri Hilson is one to watch, she keeps releasing hit after hit after hit. I think “Knock You Down” is my favorite song of hers.

6.Keith Urban (I Wanna Kiss a Girl)

Peak Position(6th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-A big Congrats to Keith Urban, he is the only person representing the Country Genre on the countdown. I was a big fan of Country Music a couple years ago, I do plan on getting back into Country Music. I was listening to the radio a couple of days ago and I instantly fell in love with this song hence why he is on numero 6.

5.Lady Gaga (Love Game)

Peak Position(5th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-Perhaps the weirdest female artist to come since, well I don’t even know when lol. Lady Gaga is definitely different that’s for sure. I guess she proved that she’s not a 1 hit wonder. I mean she is currently on her third single and it’s a pretty awesome track. I really dig this girl.

4.Britney Spears (If You Seek Amy)

Peak Position(4th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-It’s Britney Bitches! Sure she is not the greatest singer in the world but she sure knows how to entertain her fans. I personally love “If You Seek Amy” We’ll see how far it goes on MY Countdown.

3.Kelly Clarkson (I Do Not Hook Up)

Peak Position(3rd)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-Kelly is the second Idol Alumni on the countdown and she is the highest ranked female today. Congrats to KC. I’m really loving her new material and her latest single reminds me of ”Since You’ve Been Gone”. Isn’t that like her biggest hit? Anyways it’s really good to see the original idol bounce back.

2.Jeremith (Birthday Sex)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-This newcomer debuts on number 2, beating out some of today’s biggest names such as (Kelly Clarkson, Pink and Britney Spears) To my knowledge this is Jeremith’s first single and it looks to be quite a hit. But that’s just it, will he be yet another one hit wonder? Or will he make a name for himself? We shall see in the coming years.

Peak Position(1st)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-And the number one song of the day and rightfully so is? Blackeyed Peas (Boom Boom Pow) I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this song, I really do enjoy it and futuristic feel to it. Fergie Ferg stil looking good as well. I think this will be number one for quite some time.

In Closing- Some of you may think this is cheesy or boring but I enjoyed doing this and if your going to be negative then don’t bother checking it out, it’s that simple. I do take requests lol but they won’t be on the list overnight, give me time peeps lol.

Waking up in vages is a pretty alright song
I HATE birthday sex
I love lovegame lol
If u seek amy is pretty good
i dont really like kelly clarkson
and boom boom pow is eh
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 6:13 pm

THANKS REIGN!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 6:51 pm

lol im sorry but when i hear booth of them sing it just seems Kris is not putting his haert in to the song but when i hear adam sing it it sounds like he is singing with all his heart butif u think Kris sings it better then thats fine
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:47 am

Welcome to the third day of “Blue’s Groove” I know I took a few days off but I’m back now, there is a lot of movement and a pretty high debut tonight. Someone who was knocked off the countdown last time is back in today as well. There is a new contender for the top spot, have the Black Eyed Peas been dethroned? Find out in just a few minutes!
10.Britney Spears (If You Seek Amy)

Peak Position(4th)
Last Appearance(6th)
Total Days on Countdown(3 days)
-Britney takes the biggest plunge of the night and falls down all the way to number 10. Not a good place to be when there are tons of songs waiting to get in the countdown, We’ll see how tomorrow fairs.
9.Keri Hilson F/Kanye West and Neyo (Knock You Down)

Peak Position(7th)
Last Appearance(8th)

-Just like Britney Spears, Keri Hilson is going in the opposite direction and that’s not a good thing. We’ll see tomorrow if Keri can bounce back or if she’ll fall off the countdown.
8.Kris Allen (No Boundaries)

Peak Position(7th)
Last Appearance(7th)
-The Current American Idol falls down to number 8 today, I still love this song but not as much as I used to. I can see Kris in danger within the next few days.
7.Daughtry (No Surprise)

Peak Position(7th)
Last Appearance(N/A)
-This song was requested by the lovely Mia, Daughtry is the first rock artist to debut and they have the highest debut thus far, Number 7 is a good number to debut if you ask me. With such a high debut, how long until they take the top spot?
6.Pink(Please Don’t Leave Me)

Peak Position(6th)
Last Appearance(8th)
-Wow! Now this was a interesting return, Pink wasn’t even in the top 10 yesterday but she returns today peaking at number 6. The song is growing on me so no complaints here.

5.Keith Urban (I Wanna Kiss a Girl)

Peak Position(5th)
Last Appearance(5th)
-Mr Nicole Kidman manages to remain on the 5 position, but with the newcomers Daughtry and the return of Pink, Keith looks to be having some tough competition for the 5th spot.
Kelly Clarkson (I Do Not Hook Up)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(2nd)
-Kelly Clarkson falls down to number 4 after almost taking the top spot from The Blackeyed Peas last time. I like this song and I can see it making a play for the number one position once again.
3.Jeremith (Birthday Sex)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(3rd)
-Just like Keith Urban, Jeremith manages to remain in the same position, It’s pretty good for Jeremith that he’s still in the top 3.
2.Lady Gaga (Love Game)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(4th)
-Lady Gaga continues to move up and this time she peaks at number 2, barely taking the number 1 spot from BEP. Good job Lady GaGa.

Peak Position(1st)
Last Appearance(1st)
-For the third day in a row, The Black Eyed Peas dominate “The Groove” and once again they get new competition in Lady Gaga. Can the Peas make it a fourth day? We’ll see tomorrow
In Closing- New contenders were made(Lady Gaga) while fan favorites are in danger of getting off the countdown(Britney Spears, Kris Allen and Keri Hilson) a return(Pink) and a impressive debut (Daughtry). Remember to request! Until tomorrow, see ya!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:58 am

I love the list, even though I think Keri should always be number 1!!!! That song is just GREAT!!! It's like heaven to my ears. Oh and why isn't Nicki Minaj on any of the counts downs?!?!?!?! But anyway good job.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 4:27 pm

awesome list blue!!! smile yay my song made it on there!! thank U
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 4:36 pm

lol! at the title!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 4:47 pm

LOL Stickie, Its unique love

Thanks Mia and Tank.... Comments always make me feel better
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 8:09 pm

CLOSE CALLS!
20.The Fray(Never Say Never)
19.Hey Monday(How You Love Me Now)
18.Carolina Liar(Show Me What I’m Looking For)
17.Taylor Swift(You Belong to me)
16.Sean Kingston(Fire Burning)
15.Sean Paul(So Fine)
14.Kristinia Debarge (Goodbye)
13.Drake(Best I Ever Had)
12.Kris Allen(No Boundaries)
11.Keri Hilson(Knock You Down)

-What you just saw was my new feature on “The Groove”, It’s basically a list of the 10 songs itching to either debut or return to the countdown. If you want any of those to debut then request away. As you can see both Kris Allen and Keri Hilson were knocked out of the countdown. So that means we have one debut tonight and a return, let’s get started shall we? Oh and I forgot to say, there is a new number one today. The Black-eyed Peas have been dethroned but from who? Find out in a few minutes.

Peak Position(10th)
Last Appearance(10th)

-Katy Perry makes her return to the groove today, she successfully knocked Keri Hilson out of the Countdown. Here is hoping Katy actually moves farther than the 10th position.

9.Miley Cyrus (The Climb)

Peak Position(9th)
Last Appearance(N/A)

-The Hannah Montana star makes her debut today with her hit song “The Climb” I’m a bit peeved that this replaced Kris Allen but it’s the nature of the game. Miley is our only debut tonight and debuts on number 9? Not bad!

8.Britney Spears (If You Seek Amy)

Peak Position(4th)
Last Appearance(10th)
Total Days on Countdown(4 days)

-The Pop Princess does it again, she manages to escape getting the boot. She moves up two slots to 8th tonight. Can she survive another day tomorrow?

7.Keith Urban (I Wanna Kiss a Girl)

Peak Position(5th)
Last Appearance(5th)

-Keith Urban falls down to number 7 today, I must give him credit for hanging on for 4 days. That’s not bad for being the only Country Artist on the Groove. So far he peaked at number 5, that’s not bad either.

6.Daughtry (No Surprise)

Peak Position(6th)
Last Appearance(7th)

-Yesterday’s debut is already close to cracking the top 5 as Daughtry move up one spot to position 6. Usually requests don’t last a second day so kudos to Mia for picking such a awesome song.

5.Pink(Please Don’t Leave Me)

Peak Position(5th)
Last Appearance(6th)

-She finally did it, she cracked the top 5. Congrats to Pink for doing it. There is only one place to go from here and that’s up. Can she do it? Find out tomorrow

4.Kelly Clarkson (I Do Not Hook Up)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(4th)

-Kelly is the only one that has remained in the same position overnight, She peaked at number 2 a few days ago, can she get that far again? Or better yet reach number 1? With Daughtry and Pink on her tails that seems unlikely but we’ll see.

3.Lady Gaga (Love Game)

Peak Position(2nd)
Last Appearance(2nd)

-I bet you thought Lady Gaga was the new number one huh? Nope! She actually falls down to 3 today. Can she bounce back tomorrow? Hell If I know lol

2.The Black Eyed Peas(Boom Boom Pow)

Peak Position( 3 days at 1)
Last Appearance(1st)

-Well it happened, BEP have been knocked off the top spot, but good for them for dominating the Groove for 3 whole days. There is still hope though, they can always reclaim there number 1 spot.

1.Jeremith (Birthday Sex)

Peak Position(1 day at number 1)
Last Appearance(3rd)

-And the new number one song is? JEREMITH!!!! Mister Birthday Sex has boom, boom POWED the Peas out of the number one position. I’m actually starting to like this song lol, congrats again to Jeremith but can he keep his position for another day?

In Closing- We made it to day 4 YAY!!!!!, Please give comments folks and request! Glad to see a new number one and I love the 10 songs waiting to debut, we’ll see how that works. I’m a bit bummed that Kris Allen has been knocked out…. I’m trying to be fair though! Until tomorrow!!!

The Flashback!
*Phil Collins(Take Me Home)

-Today’s Flashback is by Phil Collins! I couldn’t find a video so I just posted him performing the song “Take Me Home” Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:13 pm

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!? Keri "ALLAH CHRIST" Hilson isn't on the list, but hanna bitch fit tanna is?!?!?!?!?

leaves thread PISSED!!!
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:55 pm

where is Nickelback(If Today was Your Last Day)
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:56 pm

The Blue Man wrote:

In Closing- We made it to day 4 YAY!!!!!, Please give comments folks and request! Glad to see a new number one and I love the 10 songs waiting to debut, we’ll see how that works. I’m a bit bummed that Kris Allen has been knocked out…. I’m trying to be fair though! Until tomorrow!!!

!

How are you bummed Kris Allen is out? I'm estatic and being fair? You have 99% control over the whole thing...you could have had him on there...it's all up to you. Seriously, it's not like we are picking...you are...so do as you please.

This list suck balls big time.

1. For starters that retarded song at Nr. 1......that song is just stupid and then some.

2. Hannah monotalent is the list.

3. Daughtry is shitty....i seriously hate hate hate hate that and.

4. No Taylor Swift....you suck

5. Agreed on the Nickelback remark
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:04 pm

i like Daughtry and the song but we need Nickelback on here they r a very good group
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:23 pm

LMFAO!!!!! Love the feedback, I love Nikelback as well, They are set to debut soon and with 2 of you requesting them they will debut sooner than that! I know I could have had Kris Allen in here but I'm making it seem like a "real" countdown show lol, if that made sense? I hate Miley Cyrus but I heard that fucking song so much yesterday that I had to add it lol. LOL TANKIE!!! im innocent lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:37 am

You need more rockin' on this list, Blue
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 2:36 am

There is only room for 10 everyday lol, I try to have a variety of music. Who do you request?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:37 pm

I request..

5 Finger Death Punch. cool dude

Nah, nah.. I'm joking there..

Uh, let's request something from Avenged Sevenfold! Seize The Day!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:46 am

there are some good songs on the close calls list. yay my song is still on the countdown!! thanks blue smile Kris isnt on there jaw dropping
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:26 am

I love almost all of them... except for the fact more than half your songs are disabled. LOL

Well I don't like Kris Allen... neither do I like Keri Hilson.
But the rest... good job.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:26 am

I know Mia such a shocker lol and Joey is this Avenged Sevenfold current? I only do current songs dude lo
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:27 am

Wait Disabled Hailey? They were working the other day lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:36 am

Ugh i soooo request:
1. Taylor Swift - You Belong With me (it's sooooooo cute come on)
2. Nickelback - Burn it to the floor (because it's the most awesomest song everz)
3. The Veronica's - I Don't wanna to wait
4. David Guetta & Kelly Roland - When Love takes me over
5. The Veronicas - Take me to the floor

(these are currently the 5 songs i'm really, really really into....sadly growing into a Veronicas fan Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:41 am

like OMG sooooooooooo many requests all of a sudden, only room for 10 songs so these will take awhile but they will be on "The Groove" Now! I LOVE THAT KELLY ROWLAND SONG!!!! Well its not hers but she's feautured in it lol
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:49 am

those songs by the veronicas are really good. i havent heard that nickelback song yet. and yes blue it is lol.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:23 pm

its "Burn it to the ground" not floor lol but if today was your last day is a great song u should put that on ur countdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:30 pm

The Blue Man wrote:
I know Mia such a shocker lol and Joey is this Avenged Sevenfold current? I only do current songs dude lo

Yeah, Avenged Sevenfold is current. I'll find you a recent song from them..

"Almost Easy".
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:56 pm

Current as in its giving on the radio alot? You see there video almost everyday? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 7:20 pm

Blue, I don't watch music video, lulz.

Nor do I listen to the radio. But I'm sure it's on there, or at least one of the more recent songs is on there.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 7:29 pm

BOOO! You suck!

I'll add them but there are lots of requests so you will have to wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue’s Groove (Music)   Blue’s Groove (Music) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue’s Groove (Music)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next