Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 3:27 pm

I do not see Beth wrestle at wrestlemania 26.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:06 pm

I was actually surprised when I got spoiled with this because I really thought Mickie would keep the belt til Mania. They better not give Michelle another long reign and Beth better get it at Mania!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm

i think what may happen is Teddy Long AS the GM, may vacate the title, because of Vickie Gs biasedness....and maybe do a 6 diva tourney, where the 3 winners, go to WM to crown the Womens champ...whic im expecting Beth/Michelle/Mickie to win
ie Mickie def Layla, Michelle def Maria and Beth def Nattie
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 9:07 pm

FARMSTA FARMSTA LL wrote:
i think what may happen is Teddy Long AS the GM, may vacate the title, because of Vickie Gs biasedness....and maybe do a 6 diva tourney, where the 3 winners, go to WM to crown the Womens champ...whic im expecting Beth/Michelle/Mickie to win
ie Mickie def Layla, Michelle def Maria and Beth def Nattie

I do not see wwe doing a tourney on smackdown any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 9:16 pm

If anything Teddy will say shit to Vickie about her involvement in screwing Mickie and give Mickie her rematch, maybe adding Beth into the mix leading to the triple threat at Mania with Beth winning
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:29 am

I dont care how they do it, Beth better be the next Womens champion. She hasnt had a good push in a while and she deserves one, I think if she turns face the run will be a bit different.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 12:24 am

3-4-10

Quote :
* Backstage, Rey Mysterio has Tiffany (who he welcomes to Smackdown) watch his daughter.

Quote :
* Backstage, Michelle McCool and Layla give Vickie Guerrero a simply flawless shirt. Beth Phoenix comes in and Vickie tells her she will never get a title shot.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-spoilers/wwe-smackdown-taping-results-march-2-2010.php

Last edited by janine on Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 12:25 am

OMG YAY! Tiffany is alot more capable than Maria so we are going to get good stuff from her.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 12:33 am

^Yeah but I hope they dont push her right away, Keep her in the "Maria"-2nd or 3rd face for backup role for a while and see how she does.

More spoilers up. The backstage segment, well see about that... I love Vickie but I want to see Beth Glam Slam her. lol
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 12:57 am

I do not see the women title match happen at wrestlemania 26 and Beth will more like get a title shot at Over The Limit.

look like the storyline be Vickie will not let Beth Phoenix get a title shot
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 11:30 am

Tiffany is on SD that's good Mickie needed backup and Tiffany isn't bad in the ring so I'm glad. The segment sounds interesting I wonder where Beth is going to fit into the storyline and the Women's title.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 2:43 am

we learn Tiffany is talking to Teddy. In comes Vickie Guerrero, who doesn't want Tiffany to take her job. But, turns out Tiffany is here to be a Diva. That means the promise of McCool vs. Tiffany later.

from :http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/W...le_39715.shtml

I see McCool beat Tiffany in a 3 min match.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:15 am

W00T! Go TiFFANY<33333333

Love her so much!
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:27 am

* Tiffany defeats Michelle McCool by DQ when Vickie Guerrero interferes on the outside. Tiffany gets double teamed when Beth Phoenix comes out to save her. Beth is alone in the ring with Vickie and hits a big clothesline. Layla and Mcool pull Vickie to saftey to end a good segement for the divas that the crowd was into.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 8:54 am

WWE are smart throwing Vickie with the divas...They know Vickie is the only one who can elevate the division. SAVE.US.VICKIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:44 am

^ this
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:56 pm

YAY TIFFANY<33333333333 I probably shouldn't love her since i'm mostly against blondes but damn it I LOVE TIFFANY!

This sounds so awesome, Vickie is helping out the divas alot with her involvement :D

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:56 pm

I cant wait to see this. Beth as a face is going to be awesome, as long as she gets to keep her not taking crap from anyone character. Im glad Beth is getting pushed again. I think Beth v Michelle may happen at Extreme Rules in a gimmick match, maybe I Quit.. I hope Beth picks up the womens title then.

I dont think Beth v Michelle is going to happen at WM, sadly. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 Sad
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:55 pm

the diva will only get a 3 min match at wrestlemanai 26 with 10 match will happen at wrestlemania 26.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 7:40 am

i like Tiffany from the neck down....tis all.

and with this recent turn with Tiffany getting involved in stuff, and Beth seemingly turning face *although this isnt the first time, so lord knows how long til she beats up Tiff too* i have NO idea what they are planning for WM

but looks like we can say goodbye to a normal title match...and look forward to some clusterfuck match, to ram as many divas into the matches as possible.

only normal matches i can see are Eve/Maryse divas title...which will never be a WM or PPV quality match imo....or Beth/Michelle
i guess their could be a Beth/Eve v Maryse/Michelle....or if they want a 6 diva tag they could remove Mickie to add TIffany and have Tiff/Beth/Eve v Layla/Michelle/Maryse....or even have Beth w/Tiff v Michelle w/ Layla

i guess we shall have to see
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:00 am

That was a really good segment. After this match, its official that Tiffany is better than Kelly and Maryse. She did really good, and it really was beneficial to train her before putting her in a match. She was so aggressive, and the crowd was into her assault on McCool.

Wow, Beth is definantly over. She got face cheers that Mickie usually gets, it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:07 am

Tiffany better than Kelly and Maryse? This is going to be fun!

I love Tiffy and I like her alot more than those other blondes haha

Tiffany<3333333333 was it decent time X?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:01 am

tbh i agree what i dont understand is that Maryse was initally trained before being put in matches...and she still sucks
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:30 am

Yeah it was really good. LMAO Vickie was so funny when she came out in the entrance, she was doing that back pose in sync with them. Gotta love people who are ugly and think they can make themselves believe they are hot xD

Beth was about to Glamslam Vickie as well..Woulda killed to see that xD
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 11:24 am

They are saving that shit for MANIA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 11:58 am

LMAO @ Vickie running PAST Lay-Cool, Vickie said "fuck that shit, she OUT!", The match was cool, but I think Tiffany looked stupid in that little cheerleader outfit, she reminded me of Patti Pep from W.O.W, I thought Vickie's shoulder ram was awesome and funny all at the same time, the crowd was really into this match too, the post match antics is what really made it awesome!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:15 pm

WWE Superstars
* The Bella Twins b. Jillian & Katie Lea.
(Source: WrestlingNewsWorld.com)
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 1:21 am

Beth Phoenix & Tiffany b. Simply Flawless Michelle McCool & Layla
- Beth gets the win with the Glam Slam. Vickie Guerrero comes out to massive heat wanting an apology from Beth. She tells Beth that next week she will face her one-on-one.

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ch-19-2010.php

I see Beth Phoenix/ Vickie Guerrero match end in a dq.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 10:12 am

i see it too LayCool will interfere...and then prolly Gail and Eve will come down
8 diva tag match is so set for mania
Yay Layla still gets to wrestle :P
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:32 am

* Up next is Beth Phoenix vs. Vickie Guerrero. But Vickie changed it to a 5-on-1 handicap match. It's Michelle McCool, Layla, Alicia Fox, Maryse joining Vickie to face Beth. Beth and Layla face off as Beth picks up Layla and hit McCool with her then went for the other four Divas. Layla held Beth's feet and McCool kicked her out so Vickie came in and got the pin. After the match, Vickie got on the second rope. Vickie pretended to laugh it off and tried to leave. Beth grabbed her and pulled her back and ripped off her pants. Vickie tried to cover herself and eventually left.

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ch-22-2010.php

look like no diva match will happen at wrestlemania 26.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:35 am

morris2202 wrote:

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 Carrey
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:54 am

WTF?

No diva's match?

Why not just do the faces from SD/Raw vs the heels from SD/Raw?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 2:11 am

pants-less Vickie? eww no thanks
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 2:41 am

2. Vickie Guerrero, Michelle McCool, Layla, Alicia Fox, and Maryse defeated Beth Phoenix in a handicap match. Vickie turned it into a handicap match. Beth was destroying all divas in the beginning, but she ending up getting pinned by Vickie. All the heel divas tried to hold Beth down so Vickie could do a Frog Splash off the second rope, but Eve, Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, and Mickie James made the save. That left Beth and Vickie alone in the ring. Vickie tried to escape, but beth held her by her pants and ended up ripping them off. Vickie was wearing pink under wear that read "excuse me." It was pretty funny.

from : http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10010948.shtml
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 3:26 am

I hope they announce a match on wwe.com because a tag match is better than nothing..

I have faith.

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 802774
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 3:30 am

This really pisses me off, Raw divas GTF away from Smackdown, its always shit and quick matches when they are involved. Fuck Maryse.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 3:23 pm

Go Beth!! This is getting good with Beth. Yeah a tag match is better then nothing. Hopefully Beth will win solifiying her push and she gets the title at Extreme Rules in a stipulation match.

I hope Beth will be WWE womens champ again in no time.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 3:37 pm

the diva will be wrestle in a dark match befor wrestlemania 26 and the 10 diva tag team match will be save for Extreme Rules.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:22 am

I'm fine with no match at Mania, for what? We can have yet another clusterfuck? um no thanks!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:05 pm

^I kinda am too, Move the Womens title match to Extreme Rules in a stip match and have Beth win.
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:30 pm

morris2202 wrote:
* Up next is Beth Phoenix vs. Vickie Guerrero. But Vickie changed it to a 5-on-1 handicap match. It's Michelle McCool, Layla, Alicia Fox, Maryse joining Vickie to face Beth. Beth and Layla face off as Beth picks up Layla and hit McCool with her then went for the other four Divas. Layla held Beth's feet and McCool kicked her out so Vickie came in and got the pin. After the match, Vickie got on the second rope. Vickie pretended to laugh it off and tried to leave. Beth grabbed her and pulled her back and ripped off her pants. Vickie tried to cover herself and eventually left.

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ch-22-2010.php

Spamming with gif or pic with that when it airs.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 1:32 am

Quote :
* Beth Phoenix & Tiffany b. Michelle McCool & Layla

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-spoilers/wwe-smackdown-taping-results-april-2-2010.php

If More detailed spoilers come I will edit this post with them.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 1:44 am

That match already happened with a great ending.

When are they going to get more divas on SD so their can be some variety?

I hope Beth gets the belt at Extreme Rules in a falls count anywhere or no DQ match.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 10:59 pm

WWE Superstars:* Beth Phoenix defeated Layla in an “intergender match.” Laycool referred to Beth as a man. The crowd was so hot for Team Laycool that I couldn’t really hear what they were saying. (Source: ProWrestling.net)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:11 pm

lmfao that's f*cked up to call beth a man
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:17 pm

it may or may not be true.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:20 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
lmfao that's f*cked up to call beth a man

Agreed but hey it gets Vickie some heat.

Yay for Beth winning. I hope the match is good and there is something for SD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:24 pm

Beth vs. Vickie

Man vs. Pig @ Extreme Rules.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 12:41 am

Man v Pig?

Thinks of ManBearPig.. Wink

Layla always gets squashed by Beth.

Maybe McCool and Vickie should help Layla for once.

It would be something different.

Hope McCool does something on SD.

Maybe a singles match against Tiffany where McCool wins this time?
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 6:25 am

This sounds so boring.....

It looks like they dont have any ideas on how to carry on with this fued, they could of had Tiffany and Beth vs Vickie and Michelle Mccool, Michelle pins Beth then after the match Beth attacks Vickie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next