Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:23 am

Mickie does not mesh with the lessar girls, Rosa and Katie have had matches in ECW. I'm sure they'll pull something decent
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:28 am

sarcy wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
well at a recent houseshow before Bragging Rights we had bellas vs Katie/Rosa...Raw vs ECW tag match.

Bella won that.

dang this might mean more ring time for Rosa...

I don't think Rosa is terrible.. Okay, she most likely is. However, we have only seen her work against Mickie. Those two had NO chemistry and Mickie had NO motivation. Rosa at least was commited to doing her part. Who knows how many times she sold a chick that didn't even touch her!

Maybe she just needs the right opponent? haha

she hasnt performed too well with Kelly or Beth either though.

I dont hate Rosa but I wish WWE would chill on putting her in the ring, especially after the constant botched up matches she had on Raw.

They should also drop her stereotypical theme. that's just annoyingly retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:36 am

Her theme is retarded, but so is like 75% of the divas. lol

When did she face Beth? All I remember is her bumping in Beth and Beth tossing her out on her ass.

And all she did vs Kelly is take her finisher.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:42 am

that disasterous fatal fourway match

rosa wasnt in sync with any of them it seemed.

i think She should just be stuck to valeting only for awhile..meanwhile training behind the scenes with someone.

Her and carlito would've been cute, I think. they dont have any direction for Carlito anyway so just ship him off to ECW for awhile. dunno
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:44 am

lol. Rosa ain't the only reason that 4way was a fuck up.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:46 am

i think Rosa has the passion for wrestling, she wanted to train, and i think Rosa just does need the right opponent, Mickie wasnt it. The only ok ppl Mickie has had chemistry with for me is Trish, Victoria, Melina and Layla. She didnt work well with Beth or Rosa or Jillian.

i wanna see Layla in that Red and Black Thriller one too.
i wish the reported reported everyones pops, like in order Mickie got the most, then Layla/Natalya, then Layla/Natalya....and Michelle.....you couldnt even here the crickets that normall travel with her
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:33 pm

11/6/09
Quote :
2. Beth Phoenix over a local female wrestler in squash match.

~prowrestling.net

Quote :
Backstage with Mickie James, Layla, and Michelle McCool. McCool talked down to James, then gave it back to McCool, and also called Layla "Scary Spice."

I kinda like this thing of Beth squashing these local women. I think its building her up again. Its a good idea and its getting her ready for Michelle.

The backstage segment should be good.

Last edited by janine on Wed 04 Nov 2009, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:34 pm

too bad it wasnt taped in Columbus, OH

cause then it'd be a small chance the local jobber is someone I know. lol
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:37 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
too bad it wasnt taped in Columbus, OH

cause then it'd be a small chance the local jobber is someone I know. lol

That will have been awesome if it was. I got to see a wrestler I know last year Wrestle on WWE Heat against Jim Duggan. It was awesome to see him in that ring.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:55 pm

cool, I have a few female friends who want to be WWE divas so if I saw them jobbing to Beth, my jaw would drop. But, I'd be proud of them.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:28 am

Cool for Beth I guess, would not have minded a Nattie/Layla segment though
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:57 am

Layla backstage...cool beans
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:25 am

Team Michelle McCool vs. Team Mickie James in an elimination bout.

from : http://www.pwinsider.com/article/427...-bout.html?p=1
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:30 am

shrug

stupid WWE.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 11:48 am

How the hell they are going to do that? There's only 5 chicks on SD!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:11 pm

itll prollly be more of a face/heel thing
with Mickie and Michelle just being the team captains

my guess is
Mickie, Gail, Melina, Eve and Kelly
v
Michelle, Layla, Alicia, Jillian and Natalya and/or Beth
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:17 am

It will be announced on this week's SmackDown that Team McCool vs. Team Mickie will take place under Survivor Series rules at the Survivor Series pay-per-view this month.

Team McCool will reportedly consist of Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Layla and Natalya while Team Mickie will consist of Mickie James, Maria and their partners.

look like it will be a 8 diva tag team match and someone be move to smackdown.

Last edited by morris2202 on Thu 05 Nov 2009, 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:20 am

Michelle/Beth/Layla/Nattie vs Mickie/Maria/Katie(?)/ ?

maybe Maria Menounos can come as a guest in this match. She did say she wanted to compete again.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:56 am

if someone is being moved to SD. hopefully it is Katie Lea...and maybe come chick from FCW comes up..i know everyone wants Mia to come up.
and YAY Layla in a ppv match woot. lol. so is it an elimination match then?
last time we had a 8 diva match it was just a normal tag
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:58 am

3 words....

THE BELLA TWINS....they won't be joining SD...but Vince is high on them.....so why not lend them to the SD for the PPV.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:05 pm

oh gosh. i cant wait to see them do the same "swap" thing to like eliminate Natalya and Layla.

i just realized...depending on who the other two are Layla is most likly gonna get rolled up in the first 10 seconds Suspect

eh well
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 3:23 pm

Isnt Maria still gone taping Cleberity Apprentance?

I think Raw divas will be thrown in.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 4:03 pm

This might mean Maria is already been voted out of Celeb Apprentice Janine.

after what? 2 weeks of tapings? rofl
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 5:20 pm

^LOL True. Ashley was voted out 2nd outta Survivor and didnt get to be back on tv for months. but hey the longer Maria is off tv the happier I will be. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 Icon_twisted

I hope its a mixed of Raw, SD and ECW divas.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

I just watched the squash match.

Beth looks so damn sexy in green.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm

* Alicia Fox b. Kelly Kelly

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-spoilers/spoilers-wwe-raw-taping-results-november-9-2009.php

l can see Alicia Fox get a diva title shot on raw next week.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:08 pm

Raw Spoilers-For Tonight

Theres More:

They tape a segment with Ricky Hatton, the Bella Twins, Chavo Guerrero and Santino Marella. Mostly comedy in the piece with it being announced that Chavo will face Hatton later tonight.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-spoilers/spoilers-wwe-raw-taping-results-november-9-2009.php
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:30 pm

Fuck yea! Continue making Kelly your bitch A fox<33333

Thats how you build up a challenger.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:08 pm

Smackdown 11/13/09

Backstage, Layla distracts Mickie James while Michelle goes in Mickie's locker room.

Natalya def. Mickie James with the Sharpshooter when Michelle McCool & Layla showed up and cut Mickie's clothes up.

Later
Beth Phoenix def. jobber Lisa Taylor

http://nodq.com/wwe/259891487.shtml

Those matches sound awesome, espeically Nat v Mickie. Im glad Nattie won her match even if she had help.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:13 pm

Now that is great booking, its totally going to lead to Beth's face turn and she'll help Mickie out aginst the mean girls lol. LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:13 am

Quote :
4. Mickie James beat Layla. Agahzi wrote: "I'm sure me screaming made it on the broadcast. Positive." Afterward, Layla directed Mickie to the Titantron where Michelle McCool sang "Old McDonald," but included the lyrics "Piggy James" instead. They superimposed a pig nose onto Mickie's picture and even used the old Loony Tunes, "That's all folks." Mickie left in tears. Agahzi wrote: "I guess there goes VKM sending another message. I almost left after that. Enough with picking on women for their weight. I mean, shit, have ya' seen Mickie lately?? Would you kick her out of bed?? Me neither. Tasteless."

Meanwhile, Mark wrote: "Stupid video afterwards with Michelle McCool on a farm calling Mickie a pig. At least James isn't void of charisma."

prowrestling.net

I dont even wanna watch SD now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:36 am

hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious

LAYCHELLE<3333333333333333333333333333 This sounds so funneh! LMAO@ Layla getting rolled up, dont wanna mess up her credibility eh? LOL
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:38 am

Great message they're sending to their growing young female fanbase; it's better to have an eating disorder than to maintain a healthy body weight for your size. Rolling Eyes

Fuck you WWE, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:43 am

I like SD's divison better then Raw's right now but Mickie being picked on like that is messed up. Mickie isnt even fat. She looks great. I hope Mickie v Layla was a good match.

Sucks Beth isnt going to be on. I hope shes shown backstage.

This better lead to Beth helping Mickie out against Michelle and Layla.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:45 am

well Burchill (w/Katie) just lost on ECW...meaning they have to leave

looks like Katie might be coming to SD....and she'll probably come as a face to even things out since Maria is gone

Katie/Mickie/Beth v Michelle/Layla/Nattie

unless Nattie goes face but i dont see that happening.

but i'm just guessing here...and crossing my fingers for Katie
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:01 am

lol ppl are looking to much into this
the idea is them bullying her, its not like they legitimatly believe this
match will be about 3 minutes as per usual
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:30 am

SD spoilers

Quote :
Backstage, Josh Matthews asked Mickie James what her feelings are regarding Michelle McCool and Layla's attacks on her over the last couple weeks. Mickie said she's not leaving. She said she worked hard and won't leave Smackdown because juvenile pranks don't bother her.
ProWrestling.net

Doesn't bother her yet she was crying last week. Her saying she's not leaving makes me think Michelle and Layla are just gonna continue to do more shit, still think it's leading to her retiring. Imagine how much heat Michelle would get then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 12:42 pm

LAME! no Laychelle antics? Teary Eyed Beth squashing a bitch? Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:04 pm

Well If Mickie retires they are going to have to turn someone face, preferly Beth. Like Maria can handle being a face by herself. I dont think Maria is ready to be champ either to put it in a nice and polite way. Beth is the best choice to turn face and take the belt off Michelle imo.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:45 pm

I wish Mickie could have a match or something? Or when she was being interviewed Layla and Michelle intruppeted and started being mean towards her something like that,which will further the fued

What happened to Beth?

I think Maria will be the one to help Mickie out,as she is returning next week....Great
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 4:57 pm

^Yeah Great. :x. They better NOT push Maria for the title. Hopefully Maria returns and tries to get Dolph back.

Beth had a good thing going what happend to that?
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

I see a diva tag team match happen on smackdown next week.

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 13222247

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 72045702a

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 54062419
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 2:01 am

Smackdown Spoilers 12/4/09

Quote :
Mickie James beat Natalya and Beth Phoenix in a triple threat match to become the #1 contender to the Women’s championship.

~pwtorch
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 4:24 am

Mickie James beat Beth Phoenix and Natayla to become the Number One Contender for the Women's Championship. It wasn't specified when she'd get the shot but after the match, since Michelle McCool and Layla were ringside at the announcer's table, Mickie James attacked them and got double teamed until Maria came out and helped Mickie fend them off.

from : http://www.pwinsider.com/article/432...kdown.html?p=1
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:34 am

oh god at the Maria thing
YAY Layla is there somewhere
its great to see Nattie actually be in a number one tenders match, CLEARLY WWE aint forgotten her, so hopefully the complaining may go down a lil. A threeway match is also refreshing, but Mickie winning was extremely obvious.

it woulda been nice to have a 4 way with Layla involved just to add a different angle of "if i win i will lay down for McCool" oh well. But WWE dont think of things like that, and if there was 4 ppl, theyd be lame and have a battle royal not a 4 way match

sd sounds cool tho
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 3:39 pm

I think it may be Mickie w/Maria v Michelle w/Layla at TLC.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:08 pm

Here are some more detailed results from SD!

3) Mickie James defeated Beth Phoenix and Natalya in a No. 1 Contender's Triple Threat Match. Michelle McCool and Layla are out on commentary for this match. Decent Diva's Match. Phoenix hits the Glamslam on Natalya as she tries to lock Mickie in the Sharpshooter, and Mickie kicks Phoenix out of the ring to steal the pin.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 8:42 pm

LOL, Mickie can't even win on her own! Beth needs to destroy her
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:33 pm

lol i hope the match has had some awsome time as well.

i am expecting next week to be a tag Layla/Michelle v Maria/Mickie

and then a Mickie/Michelle match at TLC

i dont know what i want to happen, Michelle NEEDS to lose the title, but Mickie really shouldnt be having a 5th title reign in 3 and a half years. This woulda worked a lot better if Gail was traded to SD, and Mickie was just like let time in a sauna or something
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 2:07 am

Only way I see Mickie getting that belt is if she's retiring and they want to give her one last reign, otherwise I just can't see her winning. I'd rather Beth get the title instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next