Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:09 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
if Eve can be champ, so can Layla...although the fact that WWE's title is flip flopping like a pancake is totally a joke....if Beth truly isnt injured and this is just storyline purposes....that's dumb.
Eve is the divas champ, Layla is supposedly the women's champ, there's a difference. No one really cares about the divas belt and it can basically be used to go on "improved" women like Eve but the women's belt is most important and if Layla has that belt then it just lost a lot of credibility. Trish, Mickie, Melina, Beth, and Michelle have all held that title, giving it to someone like Layla who isn't even close to being as good as them is bullshit. You didn't see them giving the women's title to Maryse did you? Exactly my point, keep the divas title on the improved women and the women's title on the actual women wrestlers

I think Layla is more talented than Maryse, though.
Layla is more talented than the new Maryse, yes, the old Maryse, no. Hope you get what I mean by that, lol. No one beats Maryse with charisma though, that's where she shines the most.

Like I said, I don't really care which one has the belt, either way I'm pissed about Beth losing and Michelle once again stealing the damn spotlight, Taker needs to just retire already and take that dumb bitch with him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:14 pm

Old Maryse and current Layla were even imo and Maryse having more charisma than Layla is debatable, I mean really all Maryse does is flick her hair and motions with her hands every five seconds, Layla doesn't need to do that shit to get noticed hilarious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:16 pm

tbh i dont think SD Maryse was better then Layla is wrestling wise
and also Maryse does have a lot of charisma.....i just find it to be overated, i do reckon Layla has more...and is more of an all round package
id actually rather have seen Layla on raw eh......im not gonna bother obsessing now, i will wait to find out
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:16 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Old Maryse and current Layla were even imo and Maryse having more charisma than Layla is debatable, I mean really all Maryse does is flick her hair and motions with her hands every five seconds, Layla doesn't need to do that shit to get noticed hilarious

pray

Holy father full of grace, please help keep shut. I've been trying for so hard now. It's hard work really.

:coke: ok i'm good.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:25 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
tbh i dont think SD Maryse was better then Layla is wrestling wise
and also Maryse does have a lot of charisma.....i just find it to be overated, i do reckon Layla has more...and is more of an all round package
id actually rather have seen Layla on raw eh......im not gonna bother obsessing now, i will wait to find out
Exactly what I think, people definitely tend to overrate Maryse. I mean freaking Layla of all people made Michelle McCool intereting, that speaks volumes right there.

I'm not going to bother either, wouldn't want Maryse's obsessive fans to jump down my throat hilarious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:28 pm

right well whilst you keep your mouth shut
hows about you comment on a few afws Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:56 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
if Eve can be champ, so can Layla...although the fact that WWE's title is flip flopping like a pancake is totally a joke....if Beth truly isnt injured and this is just storyline purposes....that's dumb.
Eve is the divas champ, Layla is supposedly the women's champ, there's a difference. No one really cares about the divas belt and it can basically be used to go on "improved" women like Eve but the women's belt is most important and if Layla has that belt then it just lost a lot of credibility. Trish, Mickie, Melina, Beth, and Michelle have all held that title, giving it to someone like Layla who isn't even close to being as good as them is bullshit. You didn't see them giving the women's title to Maryse did you? Exactly my point, keep the divas title on the improved women and the women's title on the actual women wrestlers

I think Layla is more talented than Maryse, though.
Layla is more talented than the new Maryse, yes, the old Maryse, no. Hope you get what I mean by that, lol. No one beats Maryse with charisma though, that's where she shines the most.

Like I said, I don't really care which one has the belt, either way I'm pissed about Beth losing and Michelle once again stealing the damn spotlight, Taker needs to just retire already and take that dumb bitch with him

i understand i just always thought Layla had that extra....idk what to call it really....just that extra factor in the ring.

although i will admit SD Maryse > Raw Maryse. SD maryse vs current Layla?...idk. i still am leaning towards Layla but i wish i had gotten a match out of those 2 to see it.

blue, the charisma is just the natural air about maryse...like you dont know where the bitchy heel role starts and stops with her...i truly think she is 100% that much of a bitch in real life.

Kinda like when Stephanie was daddy's spoiled little princess. Stephanie was just too perfect at it...it made you wonder if she was a little but like that in real life.

you can clearly tell when Layla is acting..Maryse?...you never know.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mike McCool
Recent Roster Addition

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:10 pm

This crazy. I just wish someone would find out who actually won the belt. I would like to see Layla win, if not Michelle winning isn't the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:21 pm

I just feel that if Layla got the cover then she should be the woman's champ, it's as simple as that, unless this is some angle by wwe, to break up LayCool, but other than that it's pure bs, that the champion gets pinned in a title match, but the title goes to someone outside of the ring, and not the pinner, and how many title reigns has Michelle had? isn't this like her 4th or 5th, I mean damn she's surpassed Lita, Jazz and a few others already.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:26 pm

LOL Blue, you talk about people overrating Maryse then you go and say that Layla made Michelle entertaining. You're ruining Layla for me as well, quit frickin marking so damn much
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:27 pm

This is his her 4th (overall)

I really don't think she'll pass Trish Stratus, Mickie freaking James had 6 reigns overall and was recently released, the only girl that will break Trish's record will be Stephanie and HHH's daughter, I can see that happening Rolling Eyes

Queen Mintz wrote:
LOL Blue, you talk about people overrating Maryse then you go and say that Layla made Michelle entertaining. You're ruining Layla for me as well, quit frickin marking so damn much
I'm barely marking, the only time I marked was when I found out she won (she's my favorite so sue me for getting excited)

And you're kidding yourself if you think Layla had nothing to do with Michelle suddenly gaining a personality. Being along side Layla made Michelle interesting to watch (for the majority of the WWE universe, I always liked her no matter what though)
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:38 pm

Not really. Layla is only responsible for how she's acting, not Michelle. Michelle got entertaining on her own once this Piggie James shit started and that's when she got better on the mic as well.

But meh, keep talking and overrating Layla, maybe Layla marks should win the most annoying fanbase award soon
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:42 pm

The Piggie James angle started around the time when Laycool started, just picture Michelle (WITHOUT Layla) doing that angle, would it have been as successful with just Mickie and Michelle?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:42 pm

blue i love Layla but even Layla couldnt save Michelle.

as Mintz said, it wasnt until the Piggie James stuff did michelle become someone worth watching.

Layla was with michelle long before the mickie angle and Michelle was still bland and boring.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:44 pm

how is hoping Layla wins the title overtaing her?

its YOUR opinion that Michelle got interesting on her own, almost everyone else agrees that Layla and Vickie helped a great deal in making McCool interesting

although i do agree Vix that McCool was bland and boring when she was feuding with Melina (when Layla was with her), but thats because there wasnt an actual story behind it, it was just an extention of what we got on raw, Champ v Challenger...accept in Michelle/Melina it was longer then Raws two week ones.

the Piggie James storyline actually had a story behind it, and it allowed MIchelle to get more into it
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:47 pm

Erm, I never said hoping Layla won the belt was overrating her, I was talking about saying Layla made Michelle entertaining but you're one of her marks too. I actually hope it was Michelle who got the belt now so you guys can cry about it

But ya know what, I'm getting off here before I say more things I'll regret. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:47 pm

yeah i think it was the angle which made Michelle a better overall performer. Layla alone couldnt help her, sadly.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:49 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Erm, I never said hoping Layla won the belt was overrating her, I was talking about saying Layla made Michelle entertaining but you're one of her marks too. I actually hope it was Michelle who got the belt now so you guys can cry about it

But ya know what, I'm getting off here before I say more things I'll regret. smile

aww bless...again im a mark.
dont be so damn lame, i wouldnt care whoever wins the title, i like both, id prefer Beth to have been able to keep it.

Blue said Layla made her entertaining, i said she helped, cos Layla's charisma rubbed somewhat off on Michelle....EVERYONE has been saying that

so dont start having a pop...i mean whats with the sudden Layla hate...i mean seriously.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:49 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
how is hoping Layla wins the title overtaing her?

its YOUR opinion that Michelle got interesting on her own, almost everyone else agrees that Layla and Vickie helped a great deal in making McCool interesting

although i do agree Vix that McCool was bland and boring when she was feuding with Melina (when Layla was with her), but thats because there wasnt an actual story behind it, it was just an extention of what we got on raw, Champ v Challenger...accept in Michelle/Melina it was longer then Raws two week ones.

the Piggie James storyline actually had a story behind it, and it allowed MIchelle to get more into it
You explained better then I ever could've. I agree with everything.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:56 pm

I agree again LL, I would prefer if Beth kept the title as well but Layla won (my favorite) so of course I'm going to mark, wtf? It's unlike me to not mark for her, I don't get the sudden Layla hate either, I thought Minterz liked her but that's cool lol.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 9:10 pm

I found a video...It didnt show the ending, but Vickie said Beth had to defend her title against Both of LayCool in a handicap match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryqlmMpg82M
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 9:42 pm

Cool I asked the guy to upload the ending if he could.

Also he has Beth's huge face pop!

Check it out on his profile!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 12:14 am

I said why I'm starting to not like Layla now, because of her marks overrating her. I'll try and ignore you guys though because it's not her fault she's got fans like that.

And if Beth had to defend her title against both of them and Layla got the pin then Layla is the champ, oh joy. I'm not watching the shit anyway so yeah. Once they decide to actually put the title on someone who deserves it then maybe I'll give a damn, otherwise fuck it
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 12:17 am

But Layla is the lesser of four evils right? You do prefer her to Tiffany, Rosa and Kelly right?

lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 12:30 am

Yes I do, still don't think she deserved the belt though but hopefully Beth gets it back soon
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 12:31 am

I'm sure she will smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 12:34 am

I can't even see Beth at the house show in June and I wanted to see my fave with the belt, this is just like the Raw show when Melina was the champ and she wasn't there that week so basically I'm pissed about a lot of things right now
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 5:56 am

i dont overate Layla.
If your still on about ppl saying that Layla made McCool interesting, thats just opinion
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 2:50 pm

I still find it ridiculous to say that and that's my opinion. Layla is only responsible for making herself entertaining, she hasn't made Michelle entertaining, Michelle has done that all on her own but meh, I'm done arguing about it
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 3:47 pm

I think we all should agree to disagree smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 6:10 pm

Prince Blue wrote:

First off, this might be one of te first time you actually think.

Secodnly, i think you should do us all a favor and jut shut the fuck up.....that's just me though shifty
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 7:41 pm

im all for agreeing to disagree...all ive ever said is that Laylas charisma rubbed off on Michelle....i am far from the only one to say Layla carried MIchelle through segments, im pretty sure you yourself had agrreed on thsat before Mintz

anyway onto more important news
THANKFULLY this wasnt a storyline ... Beth indeed has the same injury as Melina and will be out for 6 month
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 7:52 pm

Me Personally I feel McCool has made alot of these divas who were probably on the release point able to keep jobs. I mean Alica Fox really was probably saved by being put with McCool and you could say the same for Layla. As much I think people want to knock McCool she does whats best the lockeroom and tries to help many of the divas. I think her being with the Undertaker actually makes her more valuable because she picks up how to do stuff and make the diva division alot better. I can't see LayCool being split up because there alot of money to be made off them for merchandise and I expect Simply Flawless Hoodies and stuff to start to sell soon. I think it's clear Kelly Kelly with be the champion by Summerslam. Alot of marketing and stuff for WWE always goes to Kelly Kelly for the Sumemerslam month. I expect it to be McCool vs Kelly Kelly for the title at Summerslam though. But I think McCool and Layla both are helping each other.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 8:20 pm

my friend TKO on another forum brought up something very interesting that i had not thought of:

Quote :
If flawless stays together they should really get a mutual tron thingy. If Layla indeed is the champ she is going to look like a punk coming out to Michelle's every week. Oh well I am still not totally pleased with the title change but I don't expect Layla to be champ long. Either Kelly will win the title or Michelle will win it back at that four way PPV Michelle Vs Layla Vs Kelly Vs Tiffany.

Come to think of it I am starting to think that they are giving the title to Layla just so she can give it to Kelly without Michelle having to lose to Kelly. All the sites are saying Kelly's in for a big push and with Kelly being involved in the Summerslam advertising again maybe they are protecting Michelle for a Summer long feud with Kelly.

seems plausible....

but Kelly with gold? WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 747915 I like Kelly but she is soooooooooooooo not champ material.

and Blue, before you ask, NO i am not recruiting TKO here. i already asked and he isnt interested. smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 12:46 am

Meh, TKO isn't that special anyway. I don't even go to that forum anymore.

I would hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to put the belt on Kelly but stranger things have happened. I've pretty much given up on the division for now
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 1:10 am

United States of Kiwi wrote:
Prince Blue wrote:

First off, this might be one of te first time you actually think.

Secodnly, i think you should do us all a favor and jut shut the fuck up.....that's just me though shifty
First off hilarious

Secondly...

Really? Seriously?

I'm not even going to bother, replying to you feeds your enormous ego so yea I'll shut the fuck up, I will make it my mission to NOT FEED TROLLS! It's not healthy.

You can reply to me though like I know you will smile You just always have to have the last word.

raise your hands up
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 1:14 am

to be honest blue i thought for like half a sec you were replying to me WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 773246

and Mintz, i wasnt implying TKO is special....i just know Blue goes crazy for potential new members...it was just a joke on my part.

I want footage of this match!!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 1:19 am

Oh I know Vix, I was just basically sending a message as well to Blue that he's not really that special so it doesn't matter, lol

When does the match usually show up on youtube?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 1:23 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
to be honest blue i thought for like half a sec you were replying to me WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 773246

and Mintz, i wasnt implying TKO is special....i just know Blue goes crazy for potential new members...it was just a joke on my part.

I want footage of this match!!!
Usually they have clips on youtube, out of all weeks they didn't do it this week Argh

and 100% agreed about Kelly Kelly, I will get pissed if she pwns Layla so quickly, at least give Layla 3 months with a ton of defenses sad
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 1:32 am

usually it's up on thursdays but lately i can never find it.

and i dont see Layla lasting 3 months with the belt nor having lots of defenses...because that would mean building up someone besides Michelle (the head b*tch) or Beth (who SD writers LOVE)...

i dont see it happening for Layla. i think she'll drop it at the first ppv she defends it, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 1:41 am

My hate for Kelly will intensify to new heights if that shit happens.

Although I hope she pulls a Candice and gets injured and stays gone forever smile That's a shitty thing to say but I will say extreme shit like that if she wins lol
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 11:07 am

SOURCE: pwpix.net

Quote:
Beth Phoenix reportedly suffered a torn ACL that is expected to keep her out of action indefinitely.

The reigning Women's Champion initially suffered the injury at last week's SmackDown television tapings when she worked a match with Rosa Mendes for WWE Superstars.

As far as her Women's Title is concerned, an angle will occur on tomorrow night's episode of Friday Night Smackdown involving the belt.

In light of the injury, there is talk of splitting up Laycool — Michelle McCool and Layla — and having them feud with each other. It's also been said that Melina may return to SmackDown once she's cleared to wrestle, which is expected to take place in June.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 11:11 am

I much rather Melina defeats then Kelly Kelly (although Melina is on my dislike list) but I like her 100& more then I do Kelly Kelly, I guess this pretty much confirms that Layla will have 1 month with the title sad
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 11:15 am

1 month is just enough for me...1 day would be
Melina could return to SD and it oculd be made into a three way feud...depends on who out of LayCool turns face, and whether or not Melina becomes a heel again

if Layla turns face, and gets rid of McCool, Melina could come back heel and have them feud

i cant wait to see either tbh, as McCool and Layla aswell as Layla and Melina have great chemistry together, these three could really have a great 3 way match
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 1:20 pm

Layla Won but McCool was celebrating with her and happy for her so contray to reports she was stealing the title. Her Vickie lifted the title over layla's head.

But Layla won the title no fighting between the two or jealously at all really.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 2:21 pm

I just saw it. Im so happy for Layla. I hope this breaks LayCool up. I think Layla can shine on her own. Shes proven that. Maybe Michelle will get jealous that Layla has the title and turn on her.

Layla has improved so much and done so well, she fun to watch, Shes funny when she trash talks in the ring. She deserves it. You get em girl. But she will prolly drop it to Kelly soon. Teary Eyed

I hope Melina does go back to SD. She had better matches on there, she did better on there, I wouldnt mind Melina getting the womens belt again, having a long and good run and then stepping aside after for a while.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 3:01 pm

I'm the only person who doesnt want Melina on SD. lol

I'd much rather she go back to Raw and destroy Eve. Twisted Evil

Kelly can beat Layla for the gold because then Michelle can take it from Kelly smile
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 3:15 pm

Yes, Melina back on Raw as a heel. Just put Gail, or someone else on Smackdown as a face. This is why you don't release Katie Lea or Mickie James.

So I saw the match, and I'm happy for Layla. Its refreshing. Its not Maryse, McCool, or Beth, its someone new.

I'm excited to see how she does. Kelly going for the title? I'm not so excited about. I'd rather Tiffany because she is actually good. Lets get Serena involved now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 3:43 pm

Meh, fuck Layla, at least it was only because they were desperate because of Melina and Beth being out with injuries and Michelle just had a reign so it's not like they think Layla is OMG important. I'm still refusing to watch. I'm very passionate about women's wrestling and Layla isn't good enough to have that title but that's my opinion.

As for Melina, she won't be ready in June, it's possible that she could be out another 3 or 4 months. I would hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to try and rush her back just because of the predicament they're in.

And Blue, it's pretty rude to have a gif in your sig already, I'm sure not everyone has been spoiled so you should have some respect
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 10:27 pm

WWE Smackdown 5 21 10

Quote :
* Layla and Michelle McCool (announced as the co-Women's champions) defeated Tiffany and Kelly Kelly.
http://www.pwmania.com/newsarticle.php?page=276228016
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next