Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:43 pm

i told you LL....put all 3 in the ring and on a fluke Layla should win some gold.

Michelle vs Layla, perhaps?

EDIT:

Quote :
Beth Phoenix vs. Rosa Mendes is up next. Vickie Guerrero comes out and tells Mendes to leave. She announces a two-on-one handicap match for the WWE Women's Championship. The new match is Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool and Layla. Beth is unable to fight them off as Layla ends up getting the pin. The stipulation is so that Michelle McCool wins back the title. So new WWE Women's Champion, Michelle McCool.

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ay-11-2010.php

maybe not...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:44 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i told you LL....put all 3 in the ring and on a fluke Layla should win some gold.

Nopes, they mocked Beth after the match, and this one seems pretty detailed. And because Michelle wasn't pissed and it sounds as if the announcer announced Michelle as champion, Michelle is the new women's champion people... :ewwa: Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:45 pm

::is on suicide watch::

how harsh! All that marking and for NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:47 pm

Prince Blue wrote:

That's because your stupid ad jump to conclusion.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:48 pm

United States of Kiwi wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Nopes, they mocked Beth after the match, and this one seems pretty detailed. And because Michelle wasn't pissed and it sounds as if the announcer announced Michelle as champion, Michelle is the new women's champion people... :ewwa: Rolling Eyes

i edited it...dont be angry with me Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:51 pm

Prince Blue wrote:

the reporter is stupid, Layla and McCool look nothing alike so wtf? They did shit on purpose hilarious Argh
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:51 pm

someone want to explain what happened HAHAHA
Layla pinned Beth...cool she is getting her wins...but McCool won the title
maybe this could be an end for LayCool. with Layla getting a bit miffed that she won the match but not the title
but yay Layla has a tv title match...of sorts
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:54 pm

right never mind i just read it

and a lol at what Blue...."LL aint the only Layla Mark!".....i aint even that
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 11:59 pm

Rosa Mendes comes out with Beth Phoenix. Vickie Guerrero is out and tells Rosa to leave the ring. Layla vs. Beth for the belt is up next. Good match for the Divas. Beth had control most of the match but then the odds caught up. Michelle got knocked out of the ring into Layla. Layla was able to pin Beth. NEW CHAMPION. Michelle gets back in the ring looking pissed as they celebrate. Big pop for Beth who is from Buffalo.

http://www.wrestling...225/index.shtml

Ok this is really confusing, FRIDAY MUST COME NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:01 am

Prince Blue wrote:
Prince Blue wrote:

the reporter is stupid, Layla and McCool look nothing alike so wtf? They did shit on purpose hilarious Argh

Umm you idiot, they said Layla pinned Beth....which is the truth, she pinned Beth but the stipulation is that if beth gets pinned by Layla, Michelle, a FLy or the dog in the stand, Michelle is the champion.

The reporter wrote noting wrong, your just an idiot who can't read Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:01 am

Ugh, I can't take another McCool title reign!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:02 am

Yea that's cool, I;m not going to even bother with you smile

::hopes for a miracle::

Layla <3
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:05 am

We have to live with it, by this time next year, Michelle will be a 5 time or potential 6 time WWE Women's Champion, and she doesn't have backstage pull?
They are building Michelle the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

The storylines make no sense, Michelle ALWAYS comes out on top, which is why i'm happy Maryse moved to Raw when she did, just looking at what happened to Melina, Jillian, Mickie and now Beth (as i predicted) they are all getting burried one by one, her next fued...Kelly, who will be the next champion by august and Michelle will take the belt off of her by october to continue the cycle. Then Michelle will be a 4 time champion.

Who wants to bet? I haven't been wrong so far.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:45 am

Are you fucking serious? That's it, fuck WWE. So much for Beth's injury being minor too, I'm not believing anything anymore.

Anyone in the St Louis Missouri area? I'm selling my 4 SD house show tickets for June 5th
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:31 am

I remember when i used to call her Michelle McDrool
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:42 am

Damn McCool won again! WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 478927

I love her but poor Beth had her title reign cut short!

I guess her leg is really fucked up which sucks so much because SD has no credible faces and now they will be doing Layla/McCool v Tiffany/Kelly or combos of a single match! WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 747915

They should not have fired Mickie. At least then Mickie could have some quality matches with McCool..

God they are fucked!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:47 am

Not really, with Fatal 4 way in a few months they can have a Fatal 4 way with Laycool, Tiffy and Kelly

OMG IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

Quote :
Layla is the champion. I was there. McCool kept grabbing at the belt while they celebrated though. LayCool implosion coming soon. Crowd sure hated this. Good ol hometown humiliation.

That one comes courtesy of wrestlecrap.

I dunno how reliable this site is but if someone was there and is saying that LAYLA is the champion, I'm inclined to believe them

::GOES BACK TO MARKING!::
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:55 am

i'll look up the match in a few days and see what happened
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:59 am

Wait so did Layla win I thought it was McCool who won?
I am so confused.. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 79573
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:01 am

LMAO oh yes Blue, everyone really wants to look forward to that when out of those 4 only ONE woman has real talent.

Wasn't this in Beth's hometown? That could be a possible reason why she lost, it gets Lay-Cool even more heat. This is just me trying to be hopeful but I doubt it.

EDIT: If Layla is the women's champ then seriously, fuck that and fuck anyone(not literally, just pissed) who will actually be happy about that because if you really know what real women's wrestling is you wouldn't cheer someone like her on.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:03 am

It is something different and would be kinda cool to see her and McCool face each other for real and not in a big pig suit..
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:04 am

As a huge fan of actual women's wrestling I'm not for it at all. I don't care if it's something different, she didn't deserve that belt
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:05 am

more detailed results say McCool is champion

less detailed one says layla is

I believe the more detailed one because in one of the less one I read they said it was just layla vs Beth.

With all them beginning marketing on simply flawless stuff. Even if Layla won I expect the famous finger poke of doom for her to job to mccool next smackdown then.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:06 am

I understand you're pissed but WWE's women's division as a whole has been a fucking joke for years so if someone like Layla is the champion, hell yes I'm going to be happy about it especially when some former champions consist of Debra, Maryse, Candice, Stephenie, The Kat and a man (Harvey)

Layla has been in the company for four years and has payed her dues (somewhat) and is getting up there in age, so If she won the title then congrats to her, she deserved it smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:11 am

I don't really care who is the champ, Michelle doesn't deserve another reign so soon and Layla doesn't deserve one at all. People hate on Melina for stealing the spotlight, if Michelle is the champ she'll have had the belt three times in less than a frickin year! That is seriously too much.

EDIT: Blue, I just find it bullshit that people want to praise the women who are improving rather than the talented women who have been way more dedicated to the business and have worked their asses off for 8-10 years just to become a great wrestler
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:16 am

To be honest if it was Nattie, Gail, Serena, Jillian, Alicia. I would be on cloud nine as well, WWE has been pushing Laycool for months and have been slowly building Layla up in the process, I never expected her to win the title or anything but it was always on the back up my mind (especially when Eve won her title). I just never anticipated this happening so soon but since I love her you won't hear any complaints from me smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:42 am

if Eve can be champ, so can Layla...although the fact that WWE's title is flip flopping like a pancake is totally a joke....if Beth truly isnt injured and this is just storyline purposes....that's dumb.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 4:24 am

^ For sure!

They must have lost their minds if it is like that! WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 Icon_evil

I just hope Beth can come back soon!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:43 pm

the womens title aint been flip flopping really
you trying to say that all title reigns need to be at least 2 or 3 months....there needs to be some shortness...i mean McCool had it for 7 months, lost it to Mickie who had it for 2 weeks, then McCool for a month, then Beth for two weeks...it aint that bad..or at least eh
im not fussed...this can easily turn into a Layla face turn...i dunno
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:53 pm

no what i mean is...if Beth isnt injured..and they just took the belt from her for storyline purposes after....i think it's only been 1 month for her for this reign?...that's some bs.

so i hope there's a real reason behind this title run.

and I honestly like long title runs of say..3-4 months.

so LL you saying you dont mind when the title changes twice in one night...ala Jillian & Melina? switching the title every 2 weeks is the problem with TNA's title..it has next to 0 credibility because it's passed around like herpes.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:10 pm

i hatedd when it switched twice in that night...but only because i love jillian and hate melina

i get bored of months and months on one reign, its nice to have a few short ones here and there. and the past three reigns happen to have been shorter the past 3 or 4 years worth of reigns
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:15 pm

2 weeks is way too short for a title reign.

1 month maybe..but 2 weeks? just for the belt to go back to the chick who lost it?

i dont want anymore odb/tara/odb/tara/angelina/tara fiascos
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:26 pm

Layla must have the stap all Summer <3 Have her go over both Tiffany and Kelly and then the have her face off against Michelle.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:34 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Layla must have the stap all Summer <3 Have her go over both Tiffany and Kelly and then the have her face off against Michelle.

What's this about Layla? The day Layla leaves Michelle's circle she'll end up like Alicia Fox, irrelevant and un important.

Hell being champion on SD isn't even important either.

Remember when Maryse won the Divas championship? She was tossed aside and luckily got drafted because Maria vs. Michelle is more important. I swear, Maryse was champion a few weeks on SD and Michelle was busy feuding with Maria....it was too funny.

So EVEN if Layla wins it, she'll just be tossed aside and Michelle fueding with anyone would seem more important and she'll eventually randomly win it back.

Oh Smackdown.....or Michelledown....oh how great you are.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 1:48 pm

thats sad to hear, but true to hear
but i dont mind Layla as a champ just once whether it be gold or purple is enough to make these past 3 days of sleepless nights worth it
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 4:42 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
if Eve can be champ, so can Layla...although the fact that WWE's title is flip flopping like a pancake is totally a joke....if Beth truly isnt injured and this is just storyline purposes....that's dumb.
Eve is the divas champ, Layla is supposedly the women's champ, there's a difference. No one really cares about the divas belt and it can basically be used to go on "improved" women like Eve but the women's belt is most important and if Layla has that belt then it just lost a lot of credibility. Trish, Mickie, Melina, Beth, and Michelle have all held that title, giving it to someone like Layla who isn't even close to being as good as them is bullshit. You didn't see them giving the women's title to Maryse did you? Exactly my point, keep the divas title on the improved women and the women's title on the actual women wrestlers
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 4:49 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Eve is the divas champ, Layla is supposedly the women's champ, there's a difference. No one really cares about the divas belt and it can basically be used to go on "improved" women like Eve but the women's belt is most important and if Layla has that belt then it just lost a lot of credibility. Trish, Mickie, Melina, Beth, and Michelle have all held that title, giving it to someone like Layla who isn't even close to being as good as them is bullshit. You didn't see them giving the women's title to Maryse did you? Exactly my point, keep the divas title on the improved women and the women's title on the actual women wrestlers

Candice held the women's title......

I know the Divas Belt wasn't around back then, but still. If you ask me, Layla is better that Candice. I don't mind Layla holding the title. But the show hasn't even aired yet, so well all need to just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 4:52 pm

Yeah and if the divas title was around Candice would've had that belt instead. At least they were actually pushing her too no matter how bad she sucked. What have they really done with Layla? She's been Michelle's little puppy dog taking all the pins and only recently got the pins because of Michelle's help. They haven't been pushing Layla at all. As much as I hate Michelle I really hope it's her that has the belt, at least keep the credibility
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 4:57 pm

If the Divas title was around back then you don't know that Candice would have held it.

Layla is far more over than Candice ever was. If the whole "Laycool" debocle isn't a push than I don't know what is.

Again, the show hasn't even aired yet, so just wait and see. If Layla did win, then so what. It would be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 5:02 pm

Ae people still doubting? People the stipulations were if LayCool won, Michelle is champion, and if there was any thing going on with the title between Michelle and Layla during the celebration, giving Layla's track record, it was another misque.

People Michelle is champion, it's pretty damn obvious her next victim is Smelly Kelly, she needs to go throught the entire roster. Plus i wouldn't be to worried about the title loing credibility because it's going to do so regardless. Because Smelly Kelly is gonna hol it for 2 weeks too anyways.

Beth will be moved to Raw in the next Draft, Melina returns on SD, Michelle wins te gold off of smelly Kelly by then and in a fued with Toothy Tiffy and when she done feuding with Toothy Tiffy, she'll go for Mexi Meli or something.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 5:17 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I think Layla is more talented than Maryse, though.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 5:31 pm

I expected that not everyone would be happy about this and that's cool, but I am thrilled, I seriously cannot wait until Friday, whether her reign is a week, a month, 3 months I don't care, her name will be amonst the greats and that is amazing to me. Hopefully those that doubted that she will never be a champion SUCK IT!

lol

Layla has great personality and spunk, I cant wait until her first shoot

EEEEEK
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 5:33 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
I expected that not everyone would be happy about this and that's cool, but I am thrilled, I seriously cannot wait until Friday, whether her reign is a week, a month, 3 months I don't care, her name will be amonst the greats and that is amazing to me. Hopefully those that doubted that she will never be a champion SUCK IT!

lol

Layla has great personality and spunk, I cant wait until her first shoot

EEEEEK

Ummm I think we pretty much clarified that Layla Isn't champion.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 5:42 pm

Quote :
There is some confusion as to whether Layla or Michelle McCool captured the WWE Women’s Title at the Smackdown taping on Tuesday. The duo defeated Beth Phoenix in a handicap title match. Layla scored the pin and celebrated with the title, and our correspondents are split as to which woman is the new WWE Women’s Champion.

Dot Net reader Jeff Lindberg wrote: “Layla actually is the new Women’s Champion. She got the pin held the title and walked to the back with it… I didn’t hear Tony Chimmel’s announcement, but she was holding the title the entire time, so I assume she is the champ now. She was definitely selling that she was the champion.” (Source: ProWrestling.net)

lol off to a good start, delusional as always Lay <3
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 5:48 pm

Ohh so the celebration in the ring and them taunting Beth didn't happen??

U yeah sure Rolling Eyes

And if this actually True....I give TNA the credit of not being complete fools. Atleast Velvet and LVE aren't knockouts champion, yet one of the weakest female wrestlers on the Blue brand is champion....WOW WWE WOW....did someone from TNA by any chance get the boot and joined WWE?

Or are the competing to see who can be the bigger joke? THANK LE LORD for SHimmer.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 6:12 pm

weakest wrestlers? shes in the middle of the pack
Beth>Serena>Michelle>Layla>Tiffany>Kelly>Rosa...so in the sence of SD shes neither good nor bad...shes just there lol

and not all reports say that they taunted beth, some say that, some say Michelle looked pissed at Layla winning

your just choosing the one you want to believe, as is everyone else

cummuffin lol!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 6:20 pm

LOL ^

Gross but funny. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 Icon_eek

But I want to believe Layla won but if I had to bet I would say McCool is a 3x women's champ now which is kinda sad since she just lost it.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 6:30 pm

tbh i believe also that Michelle won
but im not completely convinced of any
two fbook profiles claiming to be Laylas official one has statuses saying shes the new womens champ...but surely WWE wouldnt allow their stars to openly spoil a show on a network site...at least ive never seen it done before
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 6:33 pm

that most likely means the FB accounts were fakes...from fans

Layla wouldnt be dumb enough to spoil a show like that...esp not with the way WWE reacts to stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 6:34 pm

aye thats my original thought
i know Layla has an official fbook page, i just dont know if the ones i read are them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next