Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 12:20 pm

Jillian had a month of matches with Melina. THEY SUCKED. She fucked up every move. Hell, she even botched Melina's big return to Raw. Get over it.

The Bellas need to be used more than Eve. At least they can fucking hit a dropkick.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 12:26 pm

Because she and Melina don't click!

Her stuff with Gail was great, however I love the twins and they haven't wrestled in ages so no problem with them going over Jillian <3
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 12:58 pm

eb wrote:
Jillian had a month of matches with Melina. THEY SUCKED. She fucked up every move. Hell, she even botched Melina's big return to Raw. Get over it.

Umm i have yet to see a botchless match from melina....so i wouldn't fully blame Jillian shifty
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 3:07 pm

Here are some more details from 411mania.com/wrestling

Spoiler:

I do like that in singles matches, they have tried incorporate more ways of switching.

My personal favorite is when Brie got knockouted of the ring and Nikki just laid next to her to a general "WTF?" by the crowd, the ref and Katie Lea. haha
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 3:10 pm

enough with the switching

just let nikki go over Jillian properly...she's the better/hotter Bella
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 4:52 pm

I agree with Vixen, carnt they just have a match where they dont switch places, its getting boring and it makes me hate them even more, Why do they even bother having Jillian wrestle? Its obvious she is going to lose, I mean they can let her win a match carnt they? WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 7:03 pm

^ I agree.

Switching is so damn old they don't even need to do that anymore..

But Jillian should have won.

She never does but I guess that won't change.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:26 am

Smackdown Spoilers:

Kelly Kelly with Tiffany defeated Rosa Mendez.

This sounds so boring WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 Icon_rolleyes Carnt they have a tag match, Kelly and Tiffany vs Layla and Michelle? I thought Savannah was going to start wrestling on SD! This fued is becoming boring, and Kelly isnt ready for the title.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:35 am

Any match with Kelly and Rosa bores me. Didn't they have a 1 on 1 a few weeks ago on Superstars or Smackdown?! Seriously, why can't we get Michelle vs Kelly? Why is it that layla, the actual womens champ and the one Kelly will be challenging, loses to Kelly, yet Michelle is being booked like the "one to beat" when she doesn't even hold the official title...
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 10:20 am

At least their is one.

I read spoilers where the diva match was not reported so this makes me happy even if the match won't be great.

Maybe soon Kelly will get her title match and then move to the back of the 2 person line.. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 747915

Hoping for: Victoria/Kong/Melina/Savannah to come to SD ASAP!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 10:28 am

Or Kelly defeats Layla for the title, and Michelle defeats her a month later Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 10:35 am

Fuck that!

Layla needs to defeat Kelly then defend against Tiffany.

Hopefully after Tiffany they have a new SD face diva who is good enough to win the belt off of Layla.

If not then I guess they will have to break LayCool up [over the belt] although I hope they find a way to delay that as much as they can.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:09 am

On the bright side.. Can't think of one. Well, Rosa does tend to look fantastic on TV, but I don't think that counts. haha

I don't know anyone is complaining about the lack of depth over on SD. No matter how many Divas that put on that brand the booking is always it's "Michelle and sometimes some other broads."

Which sucks.. Because I really think Layla has all the tools (look, personality, acting chops) to be a big deal. However, she's not a necrophiliac.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:14 am

Your right. I'm so sick of this shit as I explained in the spoiler thread, about how Layla is the official champ, yet Kelly defeats her and is yet to face Michelle, as if Michelle is the actual champ.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:21 am

Well, I can understand why they haven't put Kelly vs Michelle yet.

Michelle (kayfabe), has always been the monster at the end of the book. Whoever is feuding with her has always gone through the faces or heels depending on what Michelle is. However, since SD has never really had the depth it needs, Michelle usually squashes the shit out of people before title matches. Ultimately leading to "What's the point? Michelle is just gonna win anyway."

I do think Kelly will get the title sooner than later. But, I also think the WWE is hesitate to do that. If they didn't put a strap on Maria (who was much more popular than Kelly), but put it on Eve or Alicia (who are couple of "no bodys" to the general crowd).. Something has to be up with them not putting a title on Kelly.

That's prolly why did this co-champion thing. Layla, as shaky as she is in execution, can make someone else look a lot better in the ring than Michelle because Layla bumps like a mad man and has no problem taking hard hits. Also, Michelle is booked to goddamn strong. If Beth had to go to hell and back with Michelle just to get her ass down long enough for a count, what chances do Kelly have?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 1:47 pm

more in depth SD spoilers:
Quote :
* Rosa Mendes was shown jump-roping in the ring as Kelly Kelly was introduced with Tiffany. LayCool then came out and joined commentary.

* Kelly Kelly w/Tiffany b. Rosa Mendes with K2. After the match, Kelly grabs the jump rope Rosa brought with her and throws it at LayCool. They start to argue with Kelly and start to get in the ring before going back out. They raise their title belts to brag. Kelly and Rosa leave.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:56 pm

LMAO at Rosa Jump Roping. I think shes trying to impress LayCool and isnt doing a good job. I think Kelly is going to win the womens title then drop it to Michelle a month later and Beth gets it off Michelle when she comes back.

Either way I cannot wait for the day Beth gets back. Im sick of this LayCool junk.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 9:22 am

I would LMAO if Melina came to Smackdown and squashed Layla in a womens title match.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 10:21 am

Please no to Melina coming to immediately take Layla's belt.

I would not mind her on SD but not to win the belt right away from Layla.

Build it up a little bit.

Melina is a hell of a lot better than Kelly.

She should really be going after the Diva's Title..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 2:07 pm

if melina squahed layla, I'd just laugh because that's typical WWE booking for ya.

instead of maybe trying to develop more ladies in the event something like this happens again (losing Beth/Melina at the same time) ....they just toss the belt around the same ol' woman and ignore the rest of the division.

all you can do is laugh. WWE doesnt seem to believe in having a well-rounded division. It's focused around the same 4 ladies...and then there's everyone else.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:24 pm

To be honest, I just think it's a justified opinion on their part. The creative team on Raw have been fish in that "to be fried" basket. However, once a year they invest some serious time into someone, and it just doesn't pan out very good except for the Trish case.

- Mickie was giving the ball to run with it.. But she dropped the ball and power walked. People can blame her lack of character for her being "boring", but there's no excuse as to why she phoned it in when she wanted to. (2006-2007)

- It took a while for Candice to get over and improve, but she didn't have the natural charisma to stay over once she came back from injury. (2007)

- Beth was pushed as an f'n monster, but she was met with apathy from the crowds. (2007-2008)

- Melina was still trying to shake off that stigma of "Well she's not very good" and when a majority did think she was good, she worked with someone who didn't make use of her heat. (2008-2009)

- And Eve.. Man, I know a lot of people think some of use overblow her botches. However, in pro wrestling, all you need to that one screw up to get a reputation as a screw up. How many dropkicks can you f'up before you go "Many I shouldn't do this.."? (2009)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:26 pm

Layla has been in WWE for a few years and given no real time to shine. her 2 major feuds she was buried...Kelly and Eve.

so i wont be surprised if Melina went to SD and buried her. WWE doesnt seem to care about building anyone up besides those same 4 girls (Beth/Michelle/Melina/Maryse)
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:31 pm

Yeah. However, I think someone likes Layla backstage. We joke about how her and Jillian can't buy a meaningful win, but jobbers are what make pro wrestling go around.

I don't mind the WWE pushing the shit out of one person. It makes sense if you are starting from scratch.

However, their problem is that they pick the wrong people to push. I don't care what any of her fans think, realistically, there is no reason for Michelle to get a push outside of fucking Taker. She can't cut a promo, she doesn't show any emotions, she doesn't sell, and she doesn't have any natural personality. She's had almost 10 gimmicks/characters in 5/6 years. If that doesn't prove she shouldn't be a star in pro wrestling, I don't know what does.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:34 pm

Maybe, Michelle has charisma? WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 79573

ok even I dont buy that. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 773246
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 9:59 pm

The Brie vs Jillian match was fun. Even though she's not as crisp in the ring as Nikki, Brie is willing to eat some serious shit in her matches. I thought the switch was funny too. Brie got sent to the floor by Jillian countering a monkey flip. The ref and Jillian saw Nikki try to switch places with Brie. The ref touched Brie's face and said "YOU'RE THE SWEATY ONE" and made her get back into the ring. A few second later, the ref pulled Jillian off and Nikki made the switch. One short roll up later, and match is over.

I thought Nikki selling the fall Brie did was a nice touch. I also liked that Jillian learned from her past encounters by countering a lot of stuff Brie did.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:40 pm

Quote :
*Nikki Bella pinned Jillian Hall.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:44 pm

Nikki in action, yay!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:54 am

YAY! Jillian needs to win next week though, give her a fucking win WWE!
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:45 am

I read somewhere that they twins didn't switch, but just played possum with Jillian.

I shall be watching.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:33 pm

Perfect oppurtunity for a Nikki heel turn soon. Brie tries to switch and Nikki refuses...stating she is tired of carrying Brie...

TA-DA!!!!!!!! Nikki goes heel
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 5:34 pm

I'm getting annoyed with Jillian losing every week, this match is boring but I am not going to say its going to be an awful match as Nikki is a better wrestler. I hope next week Jillian attacks The Bellas and then mabye a new diva debuts to help Jillian? I hope WWE dont keep making Jillian job because its becoming boring WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 9121 WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 9121
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:14 pm

Quote :
* Kane vs. Luke Gallows (w/CM Punk)
- SES attacks Kane and beats everyone up. Serena comes in the ring and begs Kane not to hurt CM Punk. A video is shown of Serena drinking at a bar on May 31st and being confronted by SES. CM Punk was with them hence he couldn't have attacked Undertaker. Serena is left alone in the ring.

Quote :
* Kelly Kelly b. Michelle McCool via pinfall.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-spoilers/wwe-smackdown-taping-results-july-2-2010.php

I hope this thing with Serena possibly getting kicked out of SES means she will turn face and get to wrestle. I hope they dont release her just like that but knowing WWE they probably will. Serena deserves to be in a wrestling role, and I hope she will be doing that next. I seen some of her work and I think she be better playing a face.

Im surprised Michelle let Kelly beat her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:18 pm

michelle took a pin!!!!!

and wow Serena drinks...sounds like me and her need to get together. I hope she isnt the beginning of the end of Serena & SES.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:28 pm

Kelly Kelly is squashing everyone!

Super woman much?

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:36 pm

the only person she squashed was Rosa lol
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:07 am

July 8, 2010 Superstars Match:
Gail Kim & Yoshi Tatsu vs. Jillian Hall & Primo

Winners: Gail & Yoshi

So Jillian loses yet again...Glad to see Gail in action! smile
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:43 am

So, when Jillian loses to Gail it's okay, but when it's to the Bellas, people want to riot? What the fuck.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:10 pm

Umm...Gail is a 2 time womens champion, and booked as a contender for the divas championship. Not only that, but she is one of the greatest womens wrestlers in WWE/TNA today. I really don't see how you can compare a credible superstar going over Jillian, to a model turned wrestler...
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:13 pm

A job is a job. Just like bias is bias.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:29 pm

eb wrote:
So, when Jillian loses to Gail it's okay, but when it's to the Bellas, people want to riot? What the fuck.
I have to agree, I don't care who Jillian is jobbing out to, It's pissing me off that she has yet to win a Superstars match (she's had like 5/6 in a row) GIVE HER A WIN ALREADY!!!!

Gail won both of their singles matches, give Jillian a win WWE! This has to be the worst diva treatment ever!!!!! sad
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:32 pm

Nah. Everything is fair game when they sign that contract and go "Yes, sir." at everything.

Though, Lita's Survivor Series send off was fucked up to a-many. haha
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:18 pm

i agree with Eb about a job being a job
its like ppl saying they dont want Kong or Alissa in WWE, becausse theyd "only end up jobbing to Kelly and the Bellas"...its like so? everyone jobs at some point, its called losing a match
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:20 pm

there;s a difference with losing 1 match and a one-sided fued where 1 person gets ALL the wins

Eve vs Layla
Kelly vs Layla

yeah i dont want to see Alissa Flash constantly on the losing end with divas like Kelly.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:29 pm

At the end of the show, whoever win doesn't matter. It's what they did to get the win, which leads to progression.

Jillian vs the Bellas was the first couple of matches all three of them have had that had some relation to each other in a while. Personally, I would've thought they would for a 2 on 1 match. Heck, in both matches, the Bellas had to cheat.

Jillian is a jobber. However, she has the most important role because she is suppose to make the other chicks look better. She might as well be a offensive line player. I respect that about her because she knows her role.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:14 pm

Both of the Bellas and Jillian are hinting something on Superstars on their Twitter. HRM!!
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:56 pm

I'm looking foward to this match as it has one of my favorite wrestlers Yoshi Tatsu in it, and I like Gail as well WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 177715 I hope next week its Alicia and Jillian vs The Bella Twins. I hope Jillian fueds with Alicia for the divas title WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 393305
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:00 pm

More Spoilers~
Spoiler:
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10012834.shtml
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:01 pm

look for a botch lol
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:10 pm

Come on, Vix. You know Michelle and Layla are *flawless*.

But 7 minutes for that group of broads? Goddamn. I expect some major editing if that is the case.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:12 pm

i forgot about the editing..we might not see the botch at all..

7 minutes is pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next