Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why

Go down 
+5
janine
MkGtOmEr
KTV-Time
sarcy
Quisee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:51 pm

The current group of divas don't get as many pops as divas once have and if they do the pops are usually luke warm if any at all with the exceptions of some women.

In my opinion the most over diva at the moment is Maria even though she can't wrestle she has to be the most popular diva in the WWE she gets the loudest pops every single time she comes out she gets louder pops than Mickie James and Kelly Kelly i don't know what it is but fans love Maria maybe because she's hot but that's not really a reason because mostly all the divas are hot so idk but i do like Maria thumbs up

Who is the most over diva, who gets the most and biggest pops in your opinion and why do you think so?
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:52 pm

Any woman on SD. Why? Well, it's easier to add a reaction then it is to make one.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:57 pm

1. Mickie James
2. Maria (Sadly)
3. Kelly Kelly (anyone who removes clothing and dresses slighlty less ho-ish then Maria gets a pop)
4. Gail Kim (Oddly on Raw)

Heels:
1. Maryse
2. Jillian Hall (even if she's never on TV, she sings and it on lol)
3. Michelle McCool (oddly)
4. Alicia Fox (i'd actually put her over Michelle TBH)
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:15 pm

I would have to say Kelly Kelly!
She has indeed improved, is still a Whore... but that doesn't matter these days..lol,
Everytime she steps inside the ring she kicks ass & alot of people LOVE her.. including Chris Jericho`
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:20 pm

I will have to say Mickie. I think people love her becasue shes a good wrestler, shes always happy and I think the fans see that.

Working with Trish may have helped her out some.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:27 pm

Yeah, I agree Janine cuz Mickie hasn't been interesting or done anything interesting since.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Number of posts : 293
Location : Mickie James' Bed with Mickie James and Trish Stratus
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:19 am

Mickie is the most over diva anyone can hear or see that

for someone who "not interesting" she is over with the crowd
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:16 am

Please everyone lets not turn this topic into whether or not you think Mickie is interesting although we all have our own opinions that is not what this topic is about. smile

Now Mickie does recieve huge pops BUT not all the time she has had some luke warm pops and Maria rarely ever has luke warm pops if you don't believe me check out the Survivor Series 2008 Raw divas vs Smackdown Divas tag match Maria got the biggest pop out of the divas who competed in the match even Mickie and Kelly Kelly. Mickie gets the biggest pops on Raw and Maria gets the biggest pops on SD(even without the edited in pops) so Maria gets my vote for biggest diva pop in WWE currently but it could change shifty lol
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:08 pm

Mickie's Lover wrote:
for someone who "not interesting" she is over with the crowd

And? Torrie and Kelly got over by stripping and I don't considering that interesting.

Back to topic, seriously, I do not see how anyone cannot say anyone on SD. They only do one or two live shows a month, so that hard to gauge it. Yet, on SD the faces will get one of the loudest pops and the heels will always get booed. That is consistency if I ever seen it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:20 pm

Mickie's Lover wrote:
Quote :

Mickie is the most over diva anyone can hear

my ears cant

Sarcy wrote:
Quote :

And? Torrie and Kelly got over by stripping and I don't considering that interesting.

the marks would disagree with you

Quote :

Back to topic, seriously, I do not see how anyone cannot say anyone on SD. They only do one or two live shows a month, so that hard to gauge it. Yet, on SD the faces will get one of the loudest pops and the heels will always get booed. That is consistency if I ever seen it.

SD's pops are edited....you can tell by the way the crowd reacts and the actual crowd just sits there like bumps on a log.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:23 pm

Well, I guess I ain't a mark then. Or it could be that if I wanted to see some titties, there are other places for it. Wink

And yeah, that's what I am getting at. I dunno why the WWE feels the need to edit the crowds on their taped shows. Prolly cuz they don't want to hurt the fragile egos or something. But I can't believe that excuse cuz if they cared for such egos, they wouldn't be on any other show but Raw.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:32 pm

most of the egos are already on Raw, they only have some on SD for it to feel important as a show
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:34 pm

Why? Not even half of Raw's audience is watching it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:39 pm

id have to disagree, Smackdown gets a ton of viewers that isnt normal for a friday night television show. so to say the ppl who watch Raw dont watch Smackdown is kinda mute
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:49 pm

Quote :
WWE RAW [07.20.09] did a 3.5 rating this week, the same as last week. The show did hours of 3.43 and 3.62. The Closer on TNT did a 4.93 rating to win the night. NCIS which preceded RAW did a 3.75 rating.

Credit: PWInsider

Quote :
The June 5th edition of WWE Smackdown scored a 1.9 broadcast rating.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

I might of stretched it with "half", but that doesn't excuse why SD has always had lower ratings than Raw. But, I guess I have to give it to SD. They do have a loyal fan base cuz the WWE doesn't put nearly half the effort into getting that show ratings as it does for Raw.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:52 pm

thats still good for a show thats on a friday night.....AND on a station that most ppl in this country can not get
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:26 pm

Mickie is the most over because she won everyone's hearts in 2006 when she was the Lesbian psycho heel against Trish.

Jillian Hill is the most over heel whenever she shows up because she's got an annoying gimmick fans love to boo.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:30 pm

lmao, they love to boo her because she cant sing worth shit
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 6:29 am

hence why she is an over heel shifty
and i love her singing shifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why   Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the most over diva currently at the moment and the reason you think why
Page 1 of 1