Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell   Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 2:00 pm

Ring of Honor's Claudio Castagnoli has posted the following over at ClaudioCastagnoli.com.

as a professional wrestler. I wanted to write “legit professional wrestler” but then I was like WTF? Professional wrestler in itself should spell LEGIT. Unfortunately there are some people in wrestling these days that call them self wrestler or that are actually wrestling, well not really but that’s what it’s supposed to be I guess, that have no business doing so.

Now I’m the first one to admit that I’m not perfect and that I’m still trying to learn and improve any chance I get. But I’m also realizing that I’m a professional athlete and take wrestling very, very serious.

Why am I writing all this? Well after reading so much about it I had to see it myself. Some of my students at the CHIKARA wrestle factory warned me and told me I shouldn't, but I watched it anyway. And I’ll never get those 8 minutes of my life back.
If I would have paid for this I would be so upset!

Have you figured it out yet? I’m talking about Jenna Morasca vs. Sharmell match from Victory Road. Thanks to youtube.com I was able to watch it for free. Honestly I think you should get paid to watch this! My condolences to all those who actually paid to see that crap.

Sharmell, I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt here. Not that she looked particularly good in this match, but how could she?

Now what was so insulting? Well the fact that this chick that’s from a reality show that needs absolutely no talent can get a job in the wrestling business and being featured on PPV making a mockery out of the sport I love!

Starting at the horrible entrance to the horrible slap right before Kong splashed her, you’re a disgrace to the ring. Did you think if you act like a stripper people would not care what you do in the ring?

Did she even train once? Because if she did I’m sure she’d be able to take a halfway decent bump or maybe run the ropes straight. But no, nothing! How can you be in a sport and not trying to get yourself ready? How insulting is that?

People spend years training! If you’d be ask to be on a Soccer TV show, wouldn’t you go buy a soccer ball, go to the park and try to get familiar with it? Maybe go to a soccer practice or two? Prepare yourself in some way?

Yes you would, because you have a respect for that sport. Obviously something Mrs. Morasca doesn’t have! And it’s a huge disrespect to all the female pro wrestlers! In Mrs. M’s mind a womans wrestler is a cheap s*** that acts like a stripper. Because that’s what she portrayed. And I’m sure she thought that’s the right thing to do.

All that happens while someone of the caliber of Awesome Kong has to stand outside and watch this!

Now if people really would have wanted to see that match, if there would have been a ton of heat, I could understand why you would really go through. Like if there’s a ton of mainstream publicity going with it etc. But no, nobody really seemed to care.

By the way, have you ever been tripped? I’m sure you have. Your foot got caught by something and you fell flat on your face. I’m sure that took you out for about a minute or so, right? No wonder people think wrestling is fake!

If you’re a wrestling fan and you’ve been for years and you watched that match with a friend who’s never seen wrestling before, wouldn’t you be embarrassed to shreds? It’s because of stuff like that that nobody wants to admit that they’re wrestling fans! That’s why wrestling gets a bad rep.

Oh my, I could go on and on, this really infuriated me! I know I rant here every now and again, but this got me angry!

Last note: My automatic link plug in wanted to link to J M’s imdb.com entry but I refused that. No links, no plugs nothing for her! I hope you leave wrestling alone and go back to something that doesn’t need any talent.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell   Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 2:19 pm

lol. It's easy for anyone to rip that match and everyone has done it. Get some creativity plz.
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell   Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 5:51 pm

Why shouldn't he? Whoever watched that PPV has every right to voice their opinions on how terrible the product is.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell   Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 6:37 pm

Yeah, and still shitting on it may be deserved, but he's not in TNA. Real brave to shit on your own company's product.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell   Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell Empty

Back to top Go down

Ring of Honor Star Rips TNA for Airing Jenna vs Sharmell
Page 1 of 1