Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode Empty
PostSubject: Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode   Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:33 am

Fox says it will not air an upcoming 'Family Guy' episode that deals with abortion, the Live Feed reports.

The network announced its decision in a statement released earlier this afternoon, adding that Fox executives "fully support the producers' right to make the episode and distribute it in whatever way they want."

Series creator Seth MacFarlane appeared ready for the decision when he spoke during 'Family Guy''s Comic-Con panel discussion on Saturday. "20th Century Fox, as always, allowed us to produce the episode and then said, 'You know what? We're scared to ******* death of this,'" he said, according to the Live Feed.

MacFarlane later clarified via e-mail, saying, "Clearly my sarcasm doesn't come across in print. I completely support whatever decision Fox makes. We were allowed to take a crack at this controversial story and that's enough for me."

Not much else was revealed about the episode, titled 'Partial Terms of Endearment,' except that it may still be released on DVD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode   Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:38 am

BOOO!

They have all the rights in the world to make this episode, I don't understand why Fox wouldn't show it.

shifty
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode   Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 3:06 pm

Glitch wrote:
BOOO!

They have all the rights in the world to make this episode, I don't understand why Fox wouldn't show it.

shifty

I agree. I think they should air it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode   Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode
Page 1 of 1