Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley Empty
PostSubject: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 12:57 pm

cheer here it is:

TNA Superstar Mick Foley was interviewed this week by [url=http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/wrestling/v-fullstory/story/1159021.htmlbr /]MiamiHerald.com[/url] and spoke about his time in TNA Wrestling, how TNA compares to WWE, Bobby Lashley in TNA and more. Foley also plugged his upcoming stand-up comedy debut - he'll be appearing at the Improv comedy club in Hollywood, California on August 22nd. Some highlights from the interview:
Doing Stand-Up Comedy: "It's the first official stand-up comedy engagement for me. I have spoken at many colleges, and I've made people laugh. I don't want to try to emulate anybody out there. I've got some ideas. I've tried for so long to keep what I say and do in the roughly PG-13 area. It will be a real big relief, just for one night, to have a 21-and-older crowd to talk about things of a more risqué nature." Aug. 22 at the Improv in Hollywood.
His Time In TNA So Far: "It has been a great experience in TNA. It's been the best possible move I could have made. Really, just over the last few nights, I got my [color:363b=red !important][color:363b=red !important]confidence mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley Grey_loader

back as far as being a [color:363b=red !important][color:363b=red !important]singles wrestler. I don't feel like every match coming up is a chance to destroy my legacy. I look at it as a way to possibly try out some new things. I used to really dread the possibility of having that bad singles match that people would look at and say, `I really wish he would have stayed retired for good.'

TNA vs. WWE: "This is the most fun I've had in at least 10 years, and I'm probably having more fun now than I was even then. I still felt some tension, book related tension, that was not WWE's fault. This is a really good time in my life. I feel like I'm contributing. The [color:363b=red !important][color:363b=red !important]schedule is not so grueling that I can't have a good [color:363b=red !important][color:363b=red !important]family [color:363b=red !important]life. I feel like the young guys like having me around. When something happens, some kind of circumstance or injury, I'm a credible guy to step in and go to [color:363b=red !important][color:363b=red !important]bat"
Bobby Lashley "I think it's huge for TNA to sign Bobby Lashley. Obviously, Vince McMahon saw his potential, and he really tapped Bobby as his next big superstar. That was well on the way to happening, when they had a falling out, and I think we'll be able to benefit in a way WWE was not. Bobby's a great a talent, a great guy, and he's capable of having big matches with the best talent we have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:33 pm

Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Lashley

BOOK IT!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:38 pm

angle v lashley
seems like it would be a good....and possibly boring match to me anyways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:40 pm

It would be a good, technical matchup. Of course you wouldn't like it. shifty
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:44 pm

i like the odd techincal match
and i used to love watching angle wrestle...back between 99-03 . since then, hes just been going downhill *the exception being WM21*, AND more so in TNA

as for Lashley.....yeah...never saw or belived the hype he got...and the ECW title thing, and the fucked up Elimination Chamber where he basically ran down everyone made me dislike him more....he at that point became like some form of Goldberg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:46 pm

Lashley is still a good wrestler.

Now, as for Angle, he hasn't lost a step.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:47 pm

he is a good wrestler no doubt. i just like him lol.
and tbh in my opinion he has....he hadnt lost much in WWE. i just dont like his work in TNA....and the booking hes had just adds to that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:49 pm

Well he still wrestles the same in TNA.. same kinda work, but TNA makes him seem he's lost a step bc they have a different style of wrestling than WWE?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:50 pm

maybe thats what im noticing then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:50 pm

Maybe so. shifty
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:56 pm

indeed i think so shifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley   mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley Empty

Back to top Go down

mick foley talks tna vs wwe & bobby lasley
Page 1 of 1